Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2023-24: In this article, we will cover all the information related to the KVPY Online Registration 2023, Application Form, Admit Card, etc. Moreover, you will also get to know about the KVPPY Eligibility Criteria and the Last Date to apply. However, the government has announced this Yojana with the aim to motivate and encourage bright students to continue studying. As you all know, because of financial instability many talented students couldn’t afford to pay for higher courses. So, the government has come up with this Scholarship in order to provide them with some financial help to complete their studies.
Therefore, in this post, we have also mentioned the KVPY Scholarship Amount for every category. So, if you are interested in this scholarship scheme and want to apply for it. Then, you need to keep on reading this article ahead in order to grab complete information regarding the KVPY Scholarship.
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2023-24
The Central Government has launched the “Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana” (KVPY). However, it was first initiated by the Department of Science & Technology (DST) in 1999. Therefore, the main aim of this scholarship is to encourage students to take up research careers in the areas of basic sciences. The government wants to motivate talented students to keep on studying and pursue higher courses. Moreover, KVPY also offers scholarships and funds up to the pre-PhD level to bright students. Importantly, this scheme is for those students who are enrolled in B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. in Chemistry and all other science-related streams.
So, this scheme will help the morale-boosting of the students as they don’t need to worry about their financial situation. And now they can study with full concentration without thinking about the money problem. The students who qualified in the KVPY Exam were eligible for a fellowship as well as admissions into institutes like the IISc and the IISER based on additional criteria.
However, they can get admission into top institutions or can choose their favorite colleges. Students who want to pursue their careers in the science stream can easily apply for this KVPY Fellowship Scheme.
KVPY Fellowship Registration 2023 – Overview
|Article about||KVPY Registration|
|Full Name of Scheme||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana|
|Launched By||Central Government of India|
|Department||Department of Science & Technology|
|State||All States of India|
|Objective||To motivate students of the science stream to pursue a career in research|
|Benefit||Students will get financial help for studying higher courses|
|Application Start Date||In the year 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Official Web Portal||www.kvpy.iisc.ernet.in|
|Post Category||Scholarship Scheme|
Note – Application fee payment can be done via Credit Card, ATM-Debit Card, or Net Banking only. And the amount for Application fee is given below;
- For General/ OBC Category => Rs. 1250
- For SC/ ST/ PWD => Rs. 625 (Bank Charges extra)
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Scholarship Amount
The scholarship amount will be given to those students who qualify for the KVPY examination. However, the students need to maintain a minimum level of academic performance of first-class or 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate or equivalent grade points. Moreover, the students have to pass all the subjects given for that particular academic year and should have obtained the above-specified percentage of marks. And in the course work, in each academic year, the marks/grades will have to be certified by the Dean or Head of the Institution. However, the scholarship will be discontinued or canceled if the above marks/grade is not obtained by the students.
Below, we have mentioned the KVPY Scholarship Amount Category-wise:
|Basic Science||Monthly Scholarship Amount||Annual Scholarship Amount|
|SA/SX/SB – during 1st to 3rd years of – B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. /M.S.||Rs. 5000||Rs. 20000|
|SA/SX/SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. /M.S./M.Math./M.Stat.||Rs. 7000||Rs. 28000|
Eligibility Criteria For KVPY Application Form 2023
All interested applicants can apply for the KVPY Fellowship Scheme only if they are eligible for the scheme so, check out the below-given eligibility criteria carefully;
- Applicants who have passed the 10th standard with 75% (65% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in aggregate in mathematics and science subjects and take admission in the 11th standard are eligible to apply for the Aptitude test.
- Fellowship will be entitled only when they take admission to B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. after securing 60% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in the 12th board examination from Science subjects.
- Candidates who are in 12th standard with Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics & Biology subject leading to pursue B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. courses are also eligible to apply for the aptitude test.
- Moreover, the applicant must secure 75% (65% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in aggregate in mathematics and science subjects in the 10th standard board examination. Fellowship will be entitled only when they take admission to B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. after securing 60% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in the 12th board examination.
- Also, the students who are in the 1st year of B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ Int. M.S. and must secure 60% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) marks in the 12th board examination and are also eligible to apply.
Procedure for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Registration
If you want to apply online KVPY Fellowship/ Scholarship Scheme then first you have to meet the above eligibility criteria and then follow the step-by-step procedure for KVPY Registration here.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY).
- From the home page of the website click the “Application” option.
- After that, select the “Click Here for Registration” option.
- Now, you need to fill out the registration form by entering a name, email id, contact number, and captcha code.
- Then, click the “Register” option and fill out the rest application form with personal and academic details.
- Now, upload the image, signature, and other mandatory documents in the prescribed form.
- You may submit the application form after review of the entered details.
- Finally, make a payment of the application form and take a printout of the application form and payment receipt.
Steps to Download the KVPY Admit Card online
- Navigate to the official website of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
- On the web homepage, you need to click on the “Download Admit Card” option
- Here, you have to enter your user id and password
- Then, click on the login button
- Now, the Admit card will be on your computer screen
- Lastly, you can download it and take a printout of it
- So, these are the easy steps to download the Admit Card for KVPY
Important Links & Download
|KVPY Online Registration||Click Here|
|Download KVPY Admit Card||Click Here|
|All Central Govt Scholarship List||Check Here|
|Readmaster.com Homepage||Click Here|
For any query related to the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY), you can contact on the below mentioned details;
- Telephone No: (080) 22932975 / 76, 23601008, 22933536
- Email ID: [email protected].
- Fellowship Queries: [email protected]