Kuno National Park Safari Booking, Ticket Price, Timing & Cheetahs First Look is now available on this web page. Madhya Pradesh is well-known for its tiger reserves and well-liked vacation spots. Kuno National Park, which is situated in the northern region of the Central Indian state, does not frequently appear on this list nonetheless. Kuno, which is dominated by grasslands and sparse forests full of thorny trees, is home to a number of animal, reptile, bird, and butterfly species. Palpur Kuno National Park (KNP) Safari booking is quickly developing into a very popular wildlife attraction in India.
Kuno National Park Safari Booking 2023 Online
The park is a 748 sq. km. area and is part of the Kuno Wildlife Division. A further 500 sq. km. is regarded as the national park’s buffer zone. In 2018, Kuno’s status changed from Wildlife Sanctuary to National Park. More recently, Kuno has been in the headlines since the Wildlife Institute of India chose it as the best location for the Cheetah reintroduction initiative in India (WII).
The plan calls for introducing 12 to 14 cheetahs into the National Park and utilizing satellite radio collars to keep an eye on them. Aside from that, Kuno is a location where you may take pictures of a variety of species, including the Indian Leopard, Sambar, Wild Boar, and Four-horned Antelope.
When to visit Kuno National Park?
The ideal months to visit Kuno National Park are from October through February. When the long grasses are in full bloom, the park is at its most picturesque since it resembles a savannah. The weather is still excellent throughout these months, making it simple to travel about the area. You can visit Palpur, Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary by Air, Rail, or Road.
Due to the harsh weather, avoid visiting Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary in the summer and during the rainy season. To know the Kuno National Park Ticket price and Wildlife Sanctuary Safari booking process, kindly visit the official website @www.kunonationalpark.org.
Kuno National Park (KNP) Timing – Schedule
Schedule for obtaining permits for the 2023-2023 tourism season:
The Kuno National Park Bookings begin on September 8th for the upcoming 120 days. Bookings will begin at 11 AM.
- Bookings for October 2023 will start on August 29th, 2023.
- Bookings for November 2023 begin on September 2nd, 2023.
- And the Bookings for December 2023, go on sale on September 6th, 2023.
- The ticket price of Kuno National Park varies as per your plan.
Note – All year long, Kuno National Park is available to visitors with the exception of the monsoon season (1st July to 15th October).
However, the best season to visit Kuno is from October to March, with beautiful weather & a comfortable stay, as the park is in a tropical location and according to its vegetation and geographical characteristics.
How to book Safari Tickets for Kuno National Park?
As we told you above the Kuno National Park Safari booking start from September 8th for the upcoming 120 days. Now you can book your tickets for the Palpur Kuno wildlife sanctuary safari by visiting the authorized ticket counter. Booking starts from 11 AM to 6 PM.
- For Online Booking, visit the official portal of MP Forest Online Registration => https://forest.mponline.gov.in/.
- You can also book your tickets for Kuno National Park through their official website i.e https://www.kunonationalpark.org/.
- Copy and paste the above URL into your phone browser and then click Go.
- On the web homepage, click on the ‘Safari Booking’ option available in the upper menu section.
- Then you will get the Booking of Permits for tourism session 2023-23 schedule.
- Here Login with your User ID and Password and then book your tickets online.
In Kuno National Park District, you can see a wide variety of animals and birds, including the Indian Leopard, Sambar, Cheetah, Wild Boar, and Four-horned Antelope.
Palpur Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary Hotels
There aren’t many places to stay close to Kuno, but the parking area includes four rest homes that may be reserved by contacting the Office of Kuno.
- One of the greatest locations to stay in the national park is the Palpur Rest House, which is situated next to the majestic Palpur Fort and looks out over the Kuno River. This region of the park is also among its most beautiful.
- Another resort offering some of the greatest views of the surroundings is the MP Tourism Hotel in Sesaipura, which is situated along the Kuno river. The building has a restaurant and a lovely, sizable yard. The hotel has roughly ten air-conditioned rooms.
- Mpt Jungle Resort Kuno Palpur Contact Number 075661-38820
Cheetahs from Namibia set to arrive at Kuno Wildlife Sanctuary
On Saturday, a special aircraft from Namibia carrying eight Cheetahs will touch down at the Gwalior airport in Madhya Pradesh. The large cats will subsequently be moved to the Kuno National Park (KNP) in the state’s Sheopur district. Five of the eight cheetahs are female and three are male.
They are all being transported from Namibia’s capital Windhoek using a specially modified Terra Avia Boeing 747-400 airplane. Based in Chisinau, Moldova in Europe, the airline transporting cheetahs to India flies regularly.
In addition to operating chartered passenger and cargo flights, it also leases aircraft. The airline also demonstrated how to deploy specific boxes in the location in Windhoek in order to prevent any last-minute problems.
First look of cheetahs arriving from Namibia to Kuno National Park, Madhya Pradesh, India;
Visit Kuno National Park to experience its fascinating history, stunning wildness, lush greenery, and a wide variety of animals and birds. You’ll be fascinated by the park’s tranquilly.