Now Get Complete Information About the Kanha National Park Online Safari Booking, Ticket Prices/ Charges, Kanha National Park Jungle Safari Packages, and Timings for Safari
As we all know that the Kanha National Park is one of the most famous tiger safari destinations. It is located in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Nothing is more generous than depleting your vacations in exciting adventure Safari drives at the Kanha Wildlife Sanctuary. For this, you just need to do an online Kanha National Park Safari booking.
Today through this article, we will provide you with all the important details about the Kanha National Park Safari Booking. This includes all of the major details about Jungle Safari Charges, Timing, and instructions. Kindly read ahead to grab all the details.
Kanha National Park & Tiger Reserve Jungle Safari
In this National Tiger Reserve, there is an ample population of the Royal Bengal tigers, because of this, there are maximum chances of watching tigers while on a Jungle Safari. Other than the tigers, this national safari is also well-known for reindeer. Nonetheless, cheetahs, chital, barking deer, and gaur along with many other species of birds are also available here.
If you are also fond of watching fascinating animals and forests, then you should give visit the Kanha National Park in order to have an incredible Wildlife Safari Tour. The remark of this safari park is also available in the popular book ‘Jungle Book’ by an author named Rudyard Kipling. Indeed, the Tall trees, huge bamboo forests, and dense green fields of big grass add to the magnificence of Kanha National Park.
The Kanha National Jungle Safari Adventure ride will be one of the most fun-filled rides that you would ever remember. In order to witness the beauty of this wonderful park you just need to book online tickets. This visit will not only cater to all your necessities but also furnish you with the nicest vacation memories to adore forever. So, get ready for an extraordinary adventure ride. Keep reading this article to have a wonderful hassle-free Kanha National Park Safari Booking experience.
Instructions for Kanha National Park Safari Booking
- It is one of the largest national parks in the state of Madhya Pradesh with a vast land area of 940 sq. Km. Due to this, it is considered to be one of the prominent administered safari destinations in Asia
- This reserve has quite a significant population of the royal Bengal Tigers, which people love to watch.
- Bamni Dadar provides a wonderful scenario of sunset and the beautiful dark forest of Kanha park.
- More than 350 species of flora and fauna are available in this safari park.
- The Barahsingha animal was very near to its extinction when a thriving breeding initiative at Kanha National Park got the animal back.
Kanha National Park Jungle Safari Timings
We suggest that the best time to go to Kanha National Park is during the months of October and June. The authorities have provided a total of two shifts one in the morning and another in the evening. The timing of both shifts is as mentioned below:
|Kanha National Park Morning Shift Timings for the Jungle Safari in Summer Season||6:00 Am to 10:00 Am.|
|Kanha National Park Evening Shift Timings for the Jungle Safari in Summer Season||4:00 Pm to 7:00 Pm.|
|The Morning Shift Timings of the Jungle Safari in Kanha National Park in the Winter Season||6:30 Am to 10:30 Am.|
|Evening Shift Timings for Jungle Safari in Kanha National Park in Winter Season||3:00 Pm to 5:30 Pm.|
|Timings of Night Safari at the Buffer Zone in Kanha National Park||7:00 Pm to 10:00 Pm.|
Ticket Charges for Kanha National Park Safari Booking
|Booking Price (For Indians)||₹6,500 For a Jeep (A total of 6 people are allowed in a single Jeep)|
|Booking Price (For Foreigners)||₹9,500 Per Jeep (A total of 6 people are allowed in a single Jeep)|
|Zones of Kanha National Park||Kanha Zone, Sarahi Zone, Kisli Zone and the Mukki Zone|
|Safari Timings||Morning 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM | Evening Shift 02:00 PM Till Sunset|
List of Documents Needed for Online Safari Booking in Kanha National Park:
- If you wish to relish the exotic wildlife of the Kanha National Safari Park then you surely require these important documents while the online booking process for the Kanha National Park Jungle Safari Adventure.
- At the time of online booking of the Kanha National Park Jungle Safari you just need to quote your personal information such as your complete name, nationality, age, and gender along with your contact number.
- The applicant also needs valid identity proof such as a voter ID card, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, or any other government-related identity proof if you have one.
- If you are not Indian in that case valid passport information is essential for online booking at Kanha Jungle Safari Ride.
Procedure for Kanha National Park Safari Booking online
- First of all, you need to open the official website of the Kanha National Park portal.
- On the web homepage, you will surely get the option to ‘Book Safari’. Kindly fill out the online application form for Jungle Safari Booking.
- In this form, you need to provide the below mentioned information at the time of booking your safari tour.
- Complete Name, Age, Sex (as disseminated on your ID proof) of each and every tourist.
- The Date as well as the Shift of the Safari Visit (Morning/ Afternoon).
- The I’d card Number of every person (Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, Pan card, driving license, or any other).
- Advance payment of entry permits charges.
Important Points of Kanha National Park Safari Booking
- Valid Identity Proof is mandatory for each and every person visiting the park.
- You need to make an advance payment of the complete charges of the safari.
- Any kind of refund or cancellation is not permitted after the approved bookings.
- A Permit can not be transmitted to or swapped with anyone.
- You need to carry the same identity card along with you at the time of the safari visit.
- People can book their safari ride in advance.
- Only the original Passport can be treated as an identity card for the foreigner visitors.
- The Kanha National safari booking is a first come, first serve facility.
- Online safari booking is prone to it’s availability.
If any fee modification occurs after the Kanha National Park Safari booking online process, then the additional money will be levied at the time of the safari visit. For more details, kindly visit the official website or ask us in the below comment section.