KSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023 Online Apply, Last Date, Pass Fee & Documents:- The government of Karnataka State has recently introduced a special service for the young students of the state by facilitating them with a free bus pass to travel in the state from home to their schools and colleges. This decision came under the scrutiny of the social welfare department of the government of Karnataka after identifying the problems of the students who travel by bus daily from their home to their school and college.
The government has launched an online facility to furnish free bus travel pass in the KSRTC-owned buses across the state for students. Thousands of the students of the state are using this facility to reach their colleges and schools through KRSTC buses free of cost. Here this article is brought by us to give you all the information about KSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023 Apply Online, the last Date, the Pass Fee, and much more.
KSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023
This online service is launched by the KRSTC through the Seva Sindhu Portal of the government of Karnataka State. Only the students who are studying in the Schools and Colleges of the state are eligible for this service. Also, the applicant must be a citizen of the state. All the steps to apply for an online bus pass are very easy. Just because students of early age can also online fill up the application online. All you need to avail of this facility is to be a student of any of the schools and colleges of the state.
As we all know that we must have to move away from our higher education in search of better colleges and schools. The government intended to help the students below the poverty line who can afford the daily traveling expenses to reach college from home daily. Let’s have a look at the key highlight of the KRSTC Free Student Bus Pass in the below section. Keep scrolling down below.
KSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023 Online Apply – Highlights
Here through the below table, we are highlighting the major points related to the KSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023 Online Apply. We suggest you must have to go through those points before applying for the bus pass.
|Blog Post||KSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023|
|Scheme by||Karnataka State Government|
|Beneficiary||Students of the state|
|Bus Pass Fee||Check out the below section|
|Last Date||Not Applicable|
|Renewal date||Not Applicable|
|Official Web Portal URL||www.sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in|
|Contact/ Helpline Number||(+91) 80222-79954|
Procedure for KSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023 Online Application
If you have gone through the above article then you must be known briefly about this scheme. So now in this section, we are discussing the procedure which is completely online with you. All you need to know is that you must carry your College or school ID Card with a passport-size photo and your personal ID proof. Personal Id proof will you counted only on your updated Aadhar Card.
Let’s have detailed info about KSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023 Online Application Process in the below points;
- Visit the official website by clicking the following link- Seva Sindhu Portal
- KRSTC also recommends you visit this portal for applying for KSRTC Student Bus Pass.
- The home page of the web portal will give the option of Department and services with the tab in the title section.
- Click on this tab and proceed further to the next step.
- On the next tab, you will find the online application form.
- Fill out the application with the authentic information as per required by the government.
- After filling out the application form upload the required document through the assigned links given at the end of the application form.
- After uploading documents you have to click on the submit button given below.
- The reference number of the Application ID will be sent to your official mobile number and Email Id.
KSRTC Student Bus Pass 2023 Fees Structure
The government has decided on a nominal fee for the students of the state for a complete year of education till the last educational year. Also, the pass will be valid for the route of the KRSTC buses operated in all the states.
Let’s have a look at the fee structure of the KRSTC Student Bus Pass 2023;
|Upto 10th CLass students( State Board)||
|Upto 10th CLass students( CBSE/ ICSE Board)||
|Class 11th and 12th Students( All Boards)||
|Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Collage Student||
|Other Special Students||Free of Cost|
KSRTC Student Bus Pass- Eligibility & Required Documents
Check out the detail about the eligibility and the list of Required Documents below;
- Only students of state government, nongovernment schools, and colleges are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Only regular students are eligible for this scheme. Students of open schooling are not eligible.
- School Collge Identity card of the Student.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Valid Citizenship identity proof of the state.