e-Kutir Portal Gujarat 2023 Online Registration/ Login is now started on the official website at e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in. This portal is launched by the Gujarat Government under the Commissioner of Cottage and Rural Industries. The Govt of Gujarat is increasing the online service day by day. An online portal has been launched by the Commissioner, Cottage, and Village Industries to avail various schemes. In this blog post, you will grab all the details about How to register on the Gujarat e-Kutir Online Portal. Basically, this scheme started under the Gujarat e Samaj Kalyan Yojana.
About e Kutir Portal 2023
As we told you above that e-Kutir Portal has been launched by Cottage Industries Training Center to enable citizens to fill out online forms for self-employment schemes. Now citizens can fill out online forms for various schemes whose name is on the E-Kutir website. Also, the online application can be made for New Sakhi Mandal, Industrial Co-operative Society. Apart from this Khadi Institution- Mandali, NGO Registration can be done. To know how to do online registration in E Kutir Gujarat, kindly continue reading ahead.
ગુજરાત ની તમામ સરકારી યોજનાઓ માટે ઘણા પ્રકાર ની સરકારી વેબસાઇટ ઉપલબ્ધ છે જેમાં કે Esamaj Kalyan Portal, Aadi jati Vikas Nigam,Bin Anamat Aayog વગેરે ઘણી વેબસાઈટ પર જઈ ને યોજનાઓ ની રજી કરી શકો છો.આજે આપડે E-Kutir Portal Online Registration 2023 કઈ રીતે કરવું તેની સંપૂર્ણ માહિતી આજ નાં લેખ મા આપવાના છીએ.
ઈ-કુટીર પોર્ટલ પર રજીસ્ટ્રેશન @e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in
The schemes for self-employment, commercial and new business as well as industry are run by the Commissioner, Cottage and Village Industries, Gandhinagar, Government of Gujarat. The head office is located at Udyog Bhawan in Gandhinagar. And under this office, the state government schemes are operated through the District Industries Center. The list of housing industries has been released by them. Cottage Gujarat has launched an online portal to provide transparent benefits of such schemes.
e-Samaj Kalyan, Cottages and Village Industries, Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar, and Gujarat Info Petro Limited e-Cottage Portal is a joint venture of Gujarat State Khadi Village Industries Board, Commissioner of Cottages and Village Industries, and Shree Vajpayee Bankable Scheme in E-Cottages. You log in to the portal with your User ID and Password.
Aim of E Kutir Portal Gujarat
The State Govt of Gujarat is running many schemes to generate self-employment. The purpose of all these assistance schemes is to improve the economic condition of the people below the poverty line. The Department of Cottage and Village Industries has started this e-Kutir Portal with the aim of making these schemes available directly to the citizens.
|Name of Portal||e-Kutir Portal Online Registration|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Objective||Citizens of Gujarat state can apply online for self-employment schemes|
|Benefit||The direct benefit of government schemes|
|Beneficiaries||Backward, Poor, and BPL families of Gujarat State|
|Application process||Online mode|
|Contact||Block No: 2, 1st & 2nd Floor, Udyog Bhawan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.|
|Office E-mail IDfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|E-Kutir official website||https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in/|
How to do online registration on Gujarat e-Kutir Portal?
E-Kutir Portal was started by the Commissioner of Cottage and Rural Industries (Government of Gujarat). Through this website, one can easily apply for various types of self-employment schemes in the state.
This is how you can register yourself for the e-Kutir Portal:
- Navigate to the official website of eKutir Gujarat.
- To register on the e-cottage portal, click on “For New Sakhi Mandal/ Industrial Cooperative Society/ NGO Registration/ Khadi Society” on the web homepage.
- Now the registration form will open, here enter the name of the society, organization, or NGO, the type of registration. Also, fill in your PAN card number, mobile, email id, and password.
- On the next page, “Are you sure you want to register?” If the information given in it is correct then click on button-1 and if the information is not correct then click on button-2.
- After confirmation, the User ID and Password will be sent to your mobile number via SMS.
- Now you have to click on the Other Login option given on the website.
- Next, enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha Code details, and then click on the Login button to sign in.
- After first logging into the user profile, other personal details of the applicant have to be filled in.
- Finally, the applicant has to fill in the remaining information. Then you have to click on the desired scheme for which you want to apply.
How to apply online for E Kutir Scheme Applications?
If you have already registered on this e Kutir portal. Follow the step-by-step procedure below in order to apply online for any Self-Employment scheme:
- Go to the official website of the Commissioner of Cottage and Rural Industries (Government of Gujarat).
- On the web homepage, select the scheme that you want to apply for.
- Now fill in all the required information asked in the application form.
- Then click on the Save and Next tab.
- After this, you have to scan and upload all types of documents.
- In the next step, read all the terms and click on the Submit button.
e-Kutir Portal Application Status check
કુટીર અને ગ્રામીણ ઉદ્યોગ વિભાગનું સરકારના ઉદ્યોગ અને ખાણ વિભાગ દ્વારા દેખરેખ રાખવામાં આવે છે અને ગૌણ કચેરીઓ દ્વારા વિવિધ યોજનાઓનો અમલ કરે છે. e-Kutir Portal પર લાભાર્થીઓ દ્વારા ઓનલાઈન અરજી સેવા પૂરી પાડવામાં આવે છે. લાભાર્થીઓ દ્વારા કરવામાં આવેલી ઓનલાઈન અરજીઓની સ્થિતિ ઘરે બેઠા ચકાસી શકાય છે. અરજદારો નીચેની લિંક પર ક્લિક કરીને તેમની અરજીનું સ્ટેટસ ચેક કરી શકશે.
The application has to be made online on the e-Kutir Portal. Print service is also available on this website after filling online form on the e-Samaj Kalyan Portal. Now click on the Print tab to take a printout of your online application.
Q.1 Which department has launched the e-Kutir Portal?
The Commissioner, Cottage, and Village Industries, Gandhinagar (Govt of Gujarat) has started an e-Kurtir website for the welfare of citizens.
Q.2 What is the official website of the E-Kutir Portal?
The official URL of this portal is https://e-kutir.gujarat.gov.in.
Q.3 What is the purpose of the e-Kutir Gujarat Portal?
This portal has been launched for the purpose that citizens of Gujarat can apply online from the e-cottage portal of schemes for self-employment.
Q.4 What is the address of the Commissioner, Cottage, and Village Industries Department?
The address of the Commissioner, Cottage and Village Industries Department is Block No. 2, 1st and 2nd Floor, Udyog Bhavan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.