UPSC Free Coaching for SC/ST 2020 Online Application | How to Apply for Free Coaching Scheme in Delhi | Free Coaching Scheme for Minority Students 2020 | Free Coaching for IAS in Delhi | Delhi Free Coaching Scheme 2020 for EWS | Free IAS Coaching for OBC | Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Registration
The Govt of Delhi has introduced a free coaching scheme for students who have passed with good marks in 10th and 12th, named “Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana”. This scheme launched by our beloved Chief Minister Mr. Arvind Kerjiwal for the welfare of students. In this article, we will give you complete information about everything related to the scheme. Let’s know in detail the free coaching class scheme for meritorious students of the Delhi Government.
Under this scheme, the govt provides free coaching to meritorious students who belong to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of society. The government’s free coaching scheme has been hit due to coronavirus. But it is a constant effort of the Kejriwal Govt to re-start the scheme and to give meritorious students the full benefit of the scheme. Social Welfare Minister of Delhi Rajendra Pal Gautam says that the government is working to remove whatever obstruction has occurred due to the COVID-19 and to restart the scheme.
[To read this article In Hindi: Click Here]
- 1 Delhi Free Coaching Scheme 2020 for EWS Students
- 1.1 Highlights of Delhi Govt’s Free Coaching Class Scheme-
- 1.2 How many seats available in Delhi Free Coaching Scheme?
- 1.3 Eligibility Condition for availing Free Coaching Class in Delhi-
- 1.4 Financial Aid for Delhi Free Coaching Class Scheme-
- 1.5 Delhi Govt Aims to introduce Free Coaching Class Scheme-
- 1.6 Admission Fees under Delhi Free Coaching Scheme-
- 1.7 List of Coaching Institutes in Jai Bhim CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana-
- 1.8 Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Online Registration-
Delhi Free Coaching Scheme 2020 for EWS Students
As we told you above that the Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal has re-started a free coaching class scheme. Under this scheme, the free coaching classes are run under the name of “Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana”. The new season was to be started from March under the Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana, but due to the sudden onset of the COVID-19 epidemic, the new season has not been started yet.
You are all aware that due to coronavirus the entire country had to be closed and all the schools, colleges, and coaching classes have been closed indefinitely so that the students can be protected from the virus. For this reason, the classes which were given under the Delhi Government’s Free Coaching Class Scheme for meritorious students, their session have not been started yet.
Highlights of Delhi Govt’s Free Coaching Class Scheme-
|Scheme Name||Jai Bhim CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana
(Free Coaching Scheme For EWS)
|Objective||To provide free coaching to students passed with excellent marks in 10th & 12th|
|Beneficiary||Meritorious and EWS students of 10th & 12th class|
|Benefits||Free coaching classes for UPSC|
|Scheme Type||State Govt Education Scheme|
How many seats available in Delhi Free Coaching Scheme?
About 15,000 seats in 42 different good coaching institutes were booked this year under the Free Coaching Class Scheme for meritorious students of the Delhi Govt. In which talented students could take advantage of the free coaching classes provided by the government.
Under this scheme, it was not possible for the students to start online classes as it would not be able to find out how many students are able to get free coaching or not. Also, whether the student is from a poor family and has a mobile or laptop for an online class or not. If not, then he/she will not be able to take an online coaching class, which will not make it possible for him to get the benefit of the scheme. Keeping these few reasons in mind, the government did not start online classes under this scheme.
Eligibility Condition for availing Free Coaching Class in Delhi-
- In the beginning, the Delhi Govt introduced this scheme for only one category i.e. SC.
- But after that, the government decided that the benefit of the scheme can be availed by meritorious students from every class, whose family income is less than 8 lakh and he is a resident of Delhi.
- That is, a student who has passed the 10th or 12th examination with excellent marks and is a resident of Delhi and the family income is less than 8 lakh, that student, irrespective of the class/category can get the benefit of this free coaching scheme.
Financial Aid for Delhi Free Coaching Class Scheme-
- Earlier the financial benefit for free coaching class was given up to Rs 40,000 only under the scheme.
- But the government has increased it to Rs 1,00,000. Now the student can get financial assistance of up to one lakh rupees for free coaching class by the government.
Under Delhi Govt Free Coaching Class Scheme, Entrance Examination of Engineering and Medical, Examinations conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Examinations conducted by Railway Bank and Insurance, Examinations conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC), and Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Coaching will be provided for all the exams conducted by it. Last year, a total of 4,953 students received benefits under the free coaching scheme by the Delhi Govt.
Delhi Govt Aims to introduce Free Coaching Class Scheme-
The main goal of the Delhi government to provide free coaching classes to meritorious students is that any student who is talented and who has a strong desire to move forward, should not stop his studies due to the financial condition of his family and with his dreams do not have to compromise. For this reason, the government has provided an opportunity to the students of families falling below a certain limit to get free coaching so that they can fulfill their dreams and secure the future of the country. Because the student is the future of the nation.
Admission Fees under Delhi Free Coaching Scheme-
The coaching fees admissible in respect of various courses under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana will be as follows:
|Civil Service / State Civil Service (Preliminary)||Rs 1.5 Lakh (Min 5 months)|
|Civil Service / State Civil Service (Main)||Rs 1.5 lakh (Min4 months)|
|Entrance test for engineering, medical courses||Rs 1 lakh (Min 4 months)|
|Bank PO and the related exam||Rs 50,000 (Min 4 months)|
|SSC exams||Rs 25,000 (Min 4 months)|
|Note – Apart from financial assistance for coaching, beneficiaries are also given a stipend of Rs 2,500.|
List of Coaching Institutes in Jai Bhim CM Pratibha Vikas Yojana-
The complete list of all 8 listed coaching institutes under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana (Delhi Free Coaching Scheme) is as follows:
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Online Registration-
- All students have to register for the free coaching scheme by visiting the official website at http://scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in/.
- For this, candidates have to approve the examination of the respective coaching center.
- Now students have to fill the Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana registration form very carefully.
- All students can submit the complete application form through the online mode on the official website.
- Apart from this, students can also submit the registration form at the coaching center.
Contact Details of Minority Welfare Dept, Govt of Delhi:
For any question/problem in applying for the Delhi Free Coaching Class Scheme on the e-district portal, send an email to the below address:
- Office Address: B-BLOCK 2nd FLOOR, VIKAS BHAWAN, IP ESTATE NEW DELHI (110-002)
- Helpline Number: (011) 2337-9511
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Official Website: http://scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojna Guidelines PDF: Click Here
You May Also Like:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Let us know some questions related to the scheme and their answers in detail-
- Q: What is the Free Coaching Class Scheme by Delhi Govt?
Ans: Delhi government has launched a free coaching class scheme for students who have passed the examination of class 10th and 12th in Delhi, with excellent marks, under which students are provided free coaching on behalf of the government in selected coaching institutes for some selected examinations.
- Q: Which class of students will be given the benefit of a free coaching scheme?
Ans: Under this scheme, every class student can avail. Earlier, only students of Schedule Cast (SC) could get benefits under this scheme, but later the government implemented the scheme for everyone.
- Q: What is the annual income limit of the family to get the benefits of the scheme?
Ans: The annual family income of that student should be less than 8 lakhs, only then he/she will be eligible for the benefit of the scheme.
- Q: After which class can the benefit of this scheme be obtained?
Ans: Any student who has passed the 10th and 12th examination with excellent marks can avail of benefits under this free coaching scheme.
- Q: What is the limit of financial assistance for free coaching class provided under Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana?
Ans: Under this scheme, the student will receive financial assistance up to 1 lakh by the government. In which he/she will be given the opportunity to join a free coaching class up to one lakh.