Char Dham Yatra 2023 Registration, Download e Pass Online @badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in portal. The opening date of the Badrinath temple is May 8th, 2023 as announced by the Trust for the year 2023-24. This year devotees from all over the world can visit Shri Badrinath Shrine on 8.5.2023. The Kapat (कपाट) of the temple is opened every year by the High Priest. This date is decided on the Hindu festival ‘Basant Panchami’.
By the announcement of the opening date, people from all over India and World started planning to visit Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri temples. All these Temples are situated in the valley of Himalaya in Uttarakhand state of Northern India. The Badrinath temples closed in Oct-Nov for the next six months due to heavy snowfall in the region.
Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023
As the online registration for Char Dham Yatra 2023 starts, people who are willing to visit Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri temples can visit the official website for self-registration. In today’s article, we’re giving complete information about the opening dates of Badrinath and Kedarnath Temple, Char Dham yatra registration, fees, and package details.
The best online/ offline facility available for the devotees by the Govt of Uttarakhand state. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak over the last 2 years, the government has declared some ‘Guidelines for the Pilgrims’. Here you will get all the necessary information about the new guidelines from Govt of Uttarakhand. Devotees can now register online for the Char Dham yatra.
Badrinath, Kedarnath gov in Chardham Yatra e-Pass Apply Online
The devotee who is planning for the Char Dham Yatra this year can avail of many of the online facilities from the official website of the Char Dham (Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangothri, and Yamunotri) Uttrakhand Tourism. Char Dham is one of the prominent Hindu pilgrimage temples, which includes all of the Char Dhams, or you can call the Char Dham as Four Sacred Temples Shree Badrinath, Kedarnath, Yamunotri, And Gangotri. All four pilgrimage sites are situated in the Garhwal region of Uttarakhand state.
For the best Chardham Tour Packages, you can visit several online websites i.e yatra.com, makemytrip.com, and uttarakhandtourism.gov.in. For more details, kindly click this link “Packages”.
Chardham Yatra 2023 Registration Login Process
In this section, we cover the online registration procedure and biometric registration for Char Dham Yatra. The government of Uttarakhand and the Management Board of Char Dham Yatra gives an online facility to book registration for the journey to visit Badrinath Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri temples.
First, you have to log in to the official website of UCCDMB-Uttarakhand Char Dham Devashtanam Management Board. This is the official website for all the information about Char Dham Yatra.
Online Registration Procedure for Char Dham Yatra 2023 (ePass)
This is how you can book Char Dham Yatra biometric registration online for getting an ePass to enter the Chardham and Hemkund Sahib:
- To register, navigate to the official website of UCCDMB or Uttarakhand Tourism.
- On the web homepage, click on the Register tab. If you have already registered to the portal then you have to just log in with you’re registered mobile number and proceed with online registration.
- If you don’t have a registered Mobile Number then you can register yourself by clicking the Sign-up option.
- Here you have to fill in all asked information i.e Your Name, Mobile Number, and Password.
- Now you have to log in with your mobile number. You will receive automatic generated OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and Captcha Code and press Sing Up.
- Now you have to click on the Chardham Registration option on the top right of the page. Fill up the asked details with the Aadhar card number for biometric registration. You can register multiple devotees together with one registration number.
- After entering complete and correct information click on the Register button at bottom of the page.
- You are on the payment options page of the website. Here you have to pay the registration fee. Once payment is done you will receive the registration through email. Make sure this registration paper is with you at the time of visiting Char Dham.
NOTE – This time the online registration for Chardham Yatra will start at the end of January 2023 instead of April. All devotees should ensure their registration by visiting the official website.
Char Dham Yatra 2023 Download e-Pass Online
Uttarakhand Char Dham Devasthanam Management Board and Government of Uttarakhand give online facility for E-pass for the Char Dham Pilgrimage 2023. You can download the e-pass of your registered Char Dham Yatra from the official website of UCDDMB in a few easy steps.
- Go to the official website of the Uttaranchal Char Dham Devastham Management Board by clicking this link.
- Now login with your registered email id in log in the option of the page.
- The website will send an automatically generated OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the given option with Captcha Code shown on the website.
- Entering all the information will lead you to the page of registration where you can download an ePass by clicking on the e-pass option.
- The website will open your valid pass for the journey. You can download your e-pass by clicking the option of Download at the right top of the page.
Offline Biometric Registration of Char Dham Yatra 2023
The Uttarakhand government and Chardham management board also give offline registration facilities for Char Dham Yatra from many of its offline offices. As we all know the Char Dham yatra starts in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. There are many offices are opened in Uttarakhand for registration. You must have to have your valid identity papers like an Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, etc. You can register your Yatra from all the offices. below we are giving the location of all the offices available for registration.
|Railway Station Haridwar||Haridwar||Haridwar|
|Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay Parking||Haridwar||Haridwar|
|Roadways Bus Stand||Rishikesh||Dehradun|
Required Document for Chardham Yatra Registration
Devotee needs valid identity proof like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence, or Ration Card. Citizens from other countries need valid Passports and Visas to get registered for Chardham Yatra. Also, you need your valid email id and mobile number for OTP verification.
The world-famous Chardham Yatra-2023 of Uttarakhand is about to start. If you need any kind of information related to this, then you can contact these toll-free helpline numbers 1364, For other states: (+91) 135 1364/ 0135-2559898.
For suggestions and feedback related to the Chardham website, kindly write to [email protected].
Helpline Number: (+91) 135-2559898/ 2559987