In the COVID-19 pandemic, the Chief Minister of Delhi has launched a Chartr App – Delhi Bus/ Metro Online e-Ticket Booking 2022 for the ease of citizens and students. The main motive to launch this app is to avoid direct contact with the ticket window or bus operators. All android smartphone users can download Chartr App- Delhi Bus/ Metro e-Ticket Booking from Google Play Store to be able to travel easily. This supports the digital India campaign which was initiated by our PM Shri Narendra Modi Ji. This makes it easier and simpler to get tickets, keeping in mind the pandemic. This app enables you to buy e-tickets and which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
We are going to give you complete information about the Chartr Mobile App (Online Bus/ Metro e-Ticket Booking) in this article, now you do not need to go anywhere in the crowd to wait for the bus at the bus stop. You can book tickets by simply downloading this application (Chartr App) from your smartphone.
- 1 Chartr App – Delhi Bus/ Metro e-Ticket Booking 2022 Online
- 1.1 Highlights of Chartr – Delhi Bus/ Metro Tickets Booking App
- 1.2 Download Chartr App from Google Play Store of Android Mobile
- 1.3 How to Download Chartre App via WhatsApp Link?
- 1.4 How to buy Bus/ Metro Tickets online through Charter App?
- 1.5 Benefits & Features of Chartr: Online Ticket Booking App
Chartr App – Delhi Bus/ Metro e-Ticket Booking 2022 Online
This is such a tremendous app in itself that the students of Delhi are approved to purchase e-tickets in Delhi without direct contact with anyone. Apart from the purchase of tickets, this app also allows you to find directions by using maps and navigation. The users can also get information on their routes, find out the nearest stop, etc. This will be a hassle-free experience and convenience for the users. The app named Chartr -Tickets, Bus, and Metro allows Delhiites to book their bus or metro tickets online.
ये आपकी सुविधा के लिए है। आप इसका ज़्यादा से ज़्यादा इस्तेमाल करें https://t.co/fP2hbVlWps
— Arvind Kejriwal (@ArvindKejriwal) September 7, 2020
Highlights of Chartr – Delhi Bus/ Metro Tickets Booking App
|Name of Scheme||Chartr App – Online Bus/Metro Tickets Booking|
|Launched by||Transport Department of Delhi Govt|
|Beneficiary||All citizens of the state|
|Benefits of app||Bus/Metro Online Ticket|
|Registration method||Download the App from Playstore|
|Chatra APK download link||Click Here|
|App WhatsApp Number||99100-96264|
Download Chartr App from Google Play Store of Android Mobile
- First of all, you just need to open the Google Play Store.
- On the search bar, you need to type “Chartr App”. As soon as you search, a page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on “Chartr – Tickets, Bus and Metro”. After this, click on the option of “Install”.
- Below we are giving you the direct link to download the app.
- Download Chartr App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.chartr.transit
- After this easily download the chart application on your mobile phone.
- After downloading the application on your phone, you can easily book your tickets by using the app.
This is one of the major works facilitated by the Kejriwal government for the ease of users. If you want to take advantage of the online bus/metro ticket booking service, then I must suggest downloading the above app.
How to Download Chartre App via WhatsApp Link?
If you want to download Chartr App (APK) on your Mobile but you are not able to download this app from Google Play Store, then you download this app through the WhatsApp link.
To get this app through this method follow the below steps:
- Firstly, send any message on WhatsApp to number 9910096264.
- As soon as your message goes to the above number, a link on your WhatsApp will be sent to you by the concerned department.
- Now you have to click on the link received in the message on the Android smartphone to download the app.
- In this way, it will open the Chartr App (APK) on your phone.
- These are the above two methods to download the app on your mobile and through this app book your bus/metro ticket online.
How to buy Bus/ Metro Tickets online through Charter App?
Now in this category, we are giving you two methods which you can use to buy the tickets of Bus/Metro Online using the Charter app.
First Method – Online Ticket booking by Fare:
- You have to scan the QR code present on the bus using the Charter app.
- After that, select the fare after scanning the QR code.
- Now you have to pay the selected rental amount.
- Once your payment transaction is done, you will receive a ticket.
Second Method – Online Ticket Booking by Destination:
- If you want to book your ticket through the Destination method then the user has to select the route, source, and destination.
- After that scan the QR code present on the bus.
- The fare will be calculated on the mobile screen and you will see the fare.
- Now the user has to pay the appropriate amount.
- Once your payment transaction is done, you will receive a ticket.
You can select any method to book your e-ticket which is convenient and comfortable for you.
Benefits & Features of Chartr: Online Ticket Booking App
This app is launched for your convenience of you. If you decide to use this app to book your ticket then here I also want to furnish several benefits of Delhi Chartr App Online Ticket Booking.
- Using Directions => By using this Delhi Chartr App, you can plan your trips using a bus or metro or both and you will get the current direction of both.
- Live bus tracking and route information => Candidates who have installed this app on their mobile phones will get live bus tracking and route information. Candidates will get the live location of the bus and metro using the Chartr Mobile App.
- Public Information System => Using the live location of buses we can see the approximate time of arrival at a particular bus stop.
- Bus category (Type of Bus) => On this application, candidates will get information about the bus (AC / Non AC) coming at the particular bus stop.
- Nearest Bus Stop => Another feature of this app is that it locates the nearest bus stops and metro stations near you.
- Hindi language => Very soon you will get the facility of using the Hindi language in this application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here check the Delhi Chartr App Online Bus & Metro E-Ticket Booking FAQs:
- Who launched the Chartr Mobile App?
Delhi Chartr – Metro/Bus Booking App is launched by Delhi’s Chief Minister Mr. Arvind Kejriwal.
- What is the requirement to have Chartr – Metro/Bus Ticket Booking App?
To have the Chartr – Metro/ Bus Ticket Booking App (APK), you just need to have a smartphone with an Android function.
- Is there any fee/charge to download Chartr Online Ticket Booking App?
To download and use the Delhi Chartr – Metro/ Bus Ticket Booking App on your mobile, you do not need to pay any fee/ charges.
- Is the Charter Online Ticket Booking App coming soon in the Hindi language?
For those who are not comfortable with the English language, soon the Charter app (Application) will also be launched in the Hindi language.
- How to use Delhi Chartr – Metro/Bus Ticket Booking App?
For the convenience of users, this application was created in such a way that users can easily use this app. Once you download, install, and open this app on the android phone, the users will get many options which I explained above.
- Ticket Section
- Routes Section
- Direction section
- Bus section
- Setting section