AP Yuva Nestam Yojana 2021 Registration Form | Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Yuva Nestam Scheme Online Application | Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Yojana In AP
Hello friends, today we will tell you that the state government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a new scheme for the people of the state. The name of the scheme is “CM Yuva Nestham Yojana” which is inaugurated on the occasion of 70th Independence Day. The state government has started this scheme for the unemployed youth of Andhra Pradesh. Under the scheme, eligible applicants will receive 2,000 monthly remunerations (dole) from the state government. Earlier, the monthly remuneration was 1,000 per month. Now the government has revised the monthly remuneration to 2,000 per month. The state govt will also provide skill development and provide training to the youth in their area of interest.
- 1 Andhra Pradesh CM Yuva Nestam Yojana 2021
Andhra Pradesh CM Yuva Nestam Yojana 2021
Many youths in the state are unemployed and are not getting jobs. Some of them do not even have the money to apply for a job. The government will provide some financial help to the youth of the state to solve this problem. This financial assistance will be given to them in the form of Unemployment Allowance (AP Berojgari Bhatta). Information about the AP CM Yuva Nestam Scheme is given in the article below. Read this article carefully till the end to know more about this scheme.
|Name of Scheme||AP CM Yuva Nestam Scheme|
|Objective||Providing unemployment allowance|
|Beneficiary||Unemployed youths of the state|
|Berojgar Bhatta||Rs 2,000|
|Launched Year||July 2018|
|Budget||500 crore rupees|
|No of Beneficiary||Around 12 lakh|
|Type of Scheme||AP State Govt Scheme|
AP CM Yuva Nestam Yojana 2021 Key Highlights
Under this scheme, every eligible candidate can apply online. As the state government has launched an online web portal yuvanestham.ap.gov.in for this scheme. This makes the registration process very easy. As applicants will not have to cut through any office. And they can apply for it from their home as well. They simply require an internet connection.
- Official data of unemployed youth will be collected by the government from the Employment Office.
- Eligible candidates will be shortlisted from them and they will get unemployment allowance as per their merit.
- The government has planned to give unemployment allowance to every youth, but the youth will have to apply for it.
- No allowance will be given to the youth who have not applied for it.
- The scheme will be launched in every district of the state. Districts like Anantapur, Krishna,
- Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, Nellore, Kadapa, West Godavari, Chittor, Prakasam, Vizianagaram, Kurnool, Srikakulam and Guntur.
- Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Yojana is a great opportunity for the youth of the state.
Eligibility for Application of CM Yuva Nestam Yojana
- Domicile – The state government will provide unemployment allowance only to the youth of the state.
- Age Limit – The age limit for applying for an unemployment allowance is 18 to 40 years.
- Education – To get an unemployment allowance, applicants are required to be educated and the amount of allowance will be provided according to the education qualification.
- Employment Office – To apply to the scheme, the name of the applicant should be registered with the employment office for at least 2 years.
- Income – To apply for the scheme, the family income of the applicant should be less than 2 lakh rupees per year.
- Job condition – Applicants will not get an unemployment allowance after leaving the job.
- One member policy – Only one member of each family can apply for allowances.
- Land Criteria – Applicants should not have more than 5 acres of dry land to be eligible for the scheme. Also, a maximum of 2.5 acres of wetland is eligible for this scheme. Maximum 10 acres of dry land and 5 acres of wetland are eligible for the Anantapur district.
- Vehicle – Applicants having four vehicles are not eligible for this scheme.
- Other Scheme – Applicants who are receiving more than 50,000 benefits from any state or central government scheme are not eligible for it.
Documents Required for AP CM Yuva Nestam Yojana
Following is the list of documents required to avail benefits in the scheme.
|Aadhaar Card||Andhra Pradesh Bonafide Certificate|
|Mobile Number||Family income statement|
|Employment office documents||Unemployed certificate|
|White Ration Card||Copy of Graduate/ Diploma/ Post Graduation Certificate|
Read Also: AP Annadatha Sukhibhava Scheme 2021 List
Mukhyamantri Yuva Nestam Yojana Allowance Amount
|Intermediate pass applicants||Rs 1,000 per month|
|Graduate applicants||Rs 1,500 per month|
|For postgraduate applicants||Rs 2,000 per month|
|Ssc pass applicants||Not decided yet|
Note – Allowance will be given to applicants for a period of 2-3 years only. Next, you will have to renew the scheme.
Read Also: AP Adarana 2 Scheme Application Form PDF
AP CM Yuva Nestam Yojana 2021 Online Registration
The process of applying / registering in this unemployed allowance scheme is as follows.
To apply for this scheme, first of all, applicants have to visit the official website of the CM Yuva Nestham Scheme. Or directly click on the link below to go to the website.
Official Website: MUKHYAMANTRI YUVANESTHAM PORTAL
- By clicking on the link, you will reach its home page where you have to click on the option “Apply Now”. It is available at the bottom of the website.
- Now a page will open in front of you, where you will have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- Then enter the captcha code and finally click on the “Send OTP” option as shown below.
- Be sure to fill in the number which is linked to your Aadhaar card.
- After this, verify your number by putting OTP on the page.
- And then you will get AP CM Yuva Nestham Application Form.
- Fill the application form with all the personal details asked in it.
- And upload all the scanned documents asked in it.
- Applicants will also have to upload a scanned signature and the latest passport size photograph in it. After this click on the “Submit” option. Now your application will be completed.