xnxnxnxn Cube Algorithms PDF Download & nxnxn Rubik Cube Solution Step-by-Step Guide Book is now available on this page. Rubik’s puzzle game is one of the famous games among students, youths, and adults. Rubik’s Cube Revenge which is also known as nxnxn Cube Algorithms PDF is another version of the previous Rubik’s Cube puzzle. Rubik’s cube was invented by Ernő Rubik in 1974. Ernő Rubik is one of the most successful inventors and architects in the world. So here we have uploaded the xnxnxnxn Cube Algorithms in a PDF file for you for free.
xnxnxnxn Cube Algorithms PDF
There are some other Rubik’s cubes in the Rubik’s cube family along with the Rubik’s Cube (1974), Rubik’s Magic, Rubik’s Magic: Master Edition, and Rubik’s Snake. In this post, you can download the xnxnxnxn Cube Algorithms PDF with one click by using the link below. RUBIK’S Revenge has 6 faces. Each face will be a single solid color when the puzzle is solved. The puzzle has 12 different layers and each can be tuned independently of the others
Here you can easily download xnxnxnxn Cube Algorithms PDF for free/ Rubik’s Cube Revenge Parity Algorithms PDF (Solution Guide) from the download button which is given in the below table.
|Name of PDF||xnxnxnxn Cube Algorithms PDF|
|PDF size||124 KB & 1 MB|
|Number of pages||11|
|Issued by||Rubik’s Revenge Solution Hints Booklet|
|Download Links||xnxnxnxn Cube Algorithms Rubiks Revenge Parity Algorithms|
|Rubiks nxnxn cube algorithms pdf|
xnxnxnxn Cube Algorithms PDF – Short Details
Rubik’s Revenge Solution Hints Booklet
- Revenge – The Ultimate Challenge 2
- Meet Your Revenge 3
- Twisting Hints 5
- General Hints 8
- Notation System 12
- Revenge Sequences 19
- Solving Rubik’s Revenge 28
- More Revenge 33
RUBIK’S Revenge is the big brother of the best-selling, original RUBIK’S Cube. Some of the moves that you might know that work on the original Cube also works on Rubik’s Revenge – but be warned: the similarity stops there.
Buy Premium Quality Magnetic Speed Cubes and Puzzles from Amazon and get flat 50% off today
nxnxn Cube Algorithms PDF – Summary
This represents a big difference with respect to Rubik’s Revenge and any cube with an even number of slices, where each center cube can be moved. Furthermore, the number of edge cubies is exactly the sum of the 24 edges (Twelve pairs, in particular) of the Rubik’s Revenge and the 12 edges of the Rubik’s Cube: we will refer to the formers as coupled edges (indicated by black spots in Figure 1), while to the letters as single edgesThe Professor’s Cube is an extension of the Rubik’s Cube and the Rubik’s Revenge.
It is made of ﬁve rotating slices, from which it follows that the Professor’s Cube is composed of 98 cubies: 8 corner cubies (possessing 3 stickers each), 36 edge cubies (2 stickers), and 54 remaining center cubies (one sticker only).
nxnxn Rubik’s Cube Solution PDF – Method
- The nxnxn professor’s cube was first invented by Udo Krell in 1981.
- It became very famous in all of Rubik’s Cube.
- nxnxn cube has 8 corners, 36 edges, and 54 centers.
- Even now it is very famous among children and youths
- And they keep on searching for how to solve the nxnxn cube and its algorithms.
Rubik Cube Notation – The rotations of the six sides of the puzzle are marked with the letters:
- F (Front) => Forward
- R (Right) => Right
- U (Up) => Up
- D (Down) => Down
- L (Left) => Left
- B (Back) => Back
How to Use this Guide
- You will be learning the layered method to solve the Rubik’s® Cube.
- After you learn this method, you can add speedcubing moves when you are ready.
- Throughout the guide, you will see this symbol to indicate helpful tips.
- Take the time to read the tips closely in the pdf file.
- The gray areas on the Rubik’s Cube mean that at the stage you are working on, the color of the gray pieces doesn’t matter.