PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Bank Account balance check online is now available on the official website at pmkisan.gov.in. In today’s article, you will get all the information regarding linking your bank account number with your Aadhaar Card (पीएम किसान आधार लिंक बैंक खाता). Also, you can check the PM Kisan Correction in bank account details and Aadhar Link Status online. So readers are requested to read our full article carefully in order to get each and every detail about this PM Kisan eKYC Portal.
Latest Update – The Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare announced that Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi will release the 11th installment (₹2,000 Kist) of PM Kisan Yojana on May 31st, 2022. Under this scheme, approx 100 million farmers will direclty get financial benefits worth ₹21,000 crore.
- 1 PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Bank Account
- 1.1 PM Kisan Aadhaar Link 2022 – Key Highlights
- 1.2 How to activate PM Kisan Bank Account and link Aadhar Card?
- 1.3 How to fill Aadhaar Card Details in PM Kisan?
- 1.4 pm kisan.gov.in Aadhaar Link Status Check
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link Bank Account
Many of you know that the Central Government has started the “PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana” for the small and marginal farmers. Under this scheme, farmers will get financial assistance of ₹6000 in 3 monthly installments. And this amount will be directly deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary. Till now about 14 crore farmers have been provided this facility.
However, to get the amount farmers should have a bank account that should be linked with an Aadhar card. Only then the beneficiaries are eligible to get all the benefits from this scheme.
Moreover, the Aadhaar card is issued only to citizens of India and any person irrespective of age or caste can get an Aadhar card. After getting the Aadhaar, you are required to link your Aadhaar with many services like the purchase of a mobile sim card, ration card, PAN card, bank account, and your LPG connection account for LPG subsidy, etc. And nowadays it is very important to have an Aadhar card that should be linked to your account. So if you haven’t linked your bank account with Aadhar you don’t need to worry. As we have provided all the required information in this article, about linking your bank account.
PM Kisan Aadhaar Link 2022 – Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Objectives||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
|Post-Category||Central Govt Farmer Welfare Scheme|
Benefits of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Aadhar Link
The followings are the major benefits of the PM Kisan Aadhaar Link:
- If you want to take benefits of Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, then you need to have your Aadhar card linked with your bank account.
- After linking your bank account with Aadhar, you will get ₹6000 in 3 installments yearly on your account.
- You can also take advantage of this facility both online and offline mode.
- However, Aadhar card is linked with your bank then your subsidy will go directly to your account.
- If your bank account is linked through the PM Kisan portal, then you do not have to stand in long lines to get installments under this scheme.
- In addition, it also saves your time as everything is done through online mode.
If you want to activate your PM Kisan Account and then want to link your bank account with Aadhaar then you need to follow the step-by-step procedures given below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the PM Kisan Online Portal.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the eKYC (New) option.
- You should have an account and it should be connected to net banking.
- After that, you have to log in then your Information and Services option will show, click on it.
- Now, you have to select the Aadhaar card update and fill in your Aadhar number.
- Then you have to enter your account number and mobile number.
- Finally, you have to enter your Aadhar card number which is linked with the bank.
- After that, a message will come on your registered number and your link will be completed.
How to fill Aadhaar Card Details in PM Kisan?
- First of all, you have to visit the link of https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- On the homepage of the PM Kisan Portal, click on the “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records” option.
- Then the next page will open in front of you as shown below:
- Here you have to fill in the asked details like Aadhaar number and verification code, etc.
- Now, click on the Search button.
- On the farmer dashboard, you have to fill in your account number, farmer name, mobile number, etc.
- After filling in all the details correctly, you have to click on save.
- So in this way, your details will be successfully filled in the PM Kisan Account.
pm kisan.gov.in Aadhaar Link Status Check
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website @pmkisan.gov.in
- Now, you have to click on “PM Kisan Status Check” on the home page.
- After that, you have to select the option of “Beneficiary Status” available in the farmer corner section.
- Then the next page will open, where you have to fill in the asked details correctly.
- Finally, all the details about your status will be opened on the screen.
PM Kisan eKYC Aadhaar OTP Helpline Number
If you have any queries or you are still facing any kind of problem regarding linking your bank account with Aadhar. Then you can contact on PM-Kisan Helpdesk No: 011-24300606,155261
- PM Kisan Aadhaar Link (e-KYC) Kaise Kare
- PM Kisan KYC Online Registration 2022 => Click Here
- Kisan Account Aadhaar Correction => Click Here
- pmkisan.gov.in 11th Installment Date => Status Check
Note – If your Aadhaar Number is not verified under PM Kisan Yojana then you have to do it manually. For this, you have to done eKYC online or visit the nearby CSC center for PM Kisan e-KYC Registration/ Application.