Bhulekh Odisha is a land record web portal that provides details of land record data for 30 districts across the state. On the official website bhulekh.ori.nic.in, you can easily view Odisha Bhulekh Khatian, Plot, and Tencent-wise details. The state government with the help of the National Informatics Center (NIC) has developed this computerized Odisha Bhulekh land record facility. Now any citizen of the state can follow agricultural and residential land records by following a simple procedure. These land records are provided for verification purposes only.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Records Khatiyan Online
The Odisha Bhulekh online service is available 24 hours a day. You can easily get digital land records anywhere as per your requirement. Now the citizens of Odisha state can easily check their land records Khatian, Plot, and Tencent-Wise. Because the government has computerized the expansion of all 30 districts, 317 tehsils, and 2064 RICS areas.
All you have to do is to select some essential options on the official website of Land Records and all the data will be revealed to you. If you want to check Bhulekh Odisha Land Records Khatiyan RoR agricultural and residential land records, kindly continue reading ahead.
Bhulekh Odisha Portal 2023 – Overview
As we told you above, now the citizens of Odisha can easily check their land records or Bhulekh Odisha Naksha online. For this, the Department of Revenue, Government of Odisha has also launched the official website http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in. Computerized land records are provided through this portal. Now the citizens of Odisha state can easily check their land records Khatian, Plot, Khasra-Khatauni Nakal.
|Name of Portal||Bhulekh Odisha Map Records|
|Launched by||Govt of Odisha|
|District||All districts included|
|Objective||Providing online land records|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Odisha state|
|Post-category||State Govt Process|
Importance of Land Records (Bhulekh) Keeping
- Land ownership verification is possible with the help of land records.
- A bank account for the purpose of a loan can open with the help of land records.
- You need Land records for the sale or division of land.
- You can maintain personal records of the property.
- Land records can be used as proof or evidence in Civil litigation or other legal purposes.
- In the below section, you can Search Online Land records for Odisha.
Key Features of Bhulekh Odisha Land Records
- This website computerizes rural and urban land records in all states.
- Under the Land Record Bhulekh Odisha system, around 50,000 villages are covered.
- Odisha Land Record Service is a time-reducing service.
- You can easily see the details of all land records Khatian, Plot, and Khasra-Khatauni Nakal.
Benefits of Odisha Bhulekh Land Records Portal
- This online service saves time.
- It is providing transparency between the government and the people.
- It is easy to reach from anywhere at any time.
- This service is available at no cost.
- The accurate land record serves.
Bhulekh Odisha Portal (View Khatian, Plot, and RoR)
If you are a native of Odisha state then you can easily check all the details related to your land on the official website of Bhulekh Odisha. For Khatian, Plot, and RoR View, you have to submit such basic details as district name, tehsil name, Khatian, plot and tenant number, etc. After successfully submitting these details, your land record will open. Through this portal, you can view RoR, Map, and Tehsil Info online.
The following documents are required while applying for the ROR documents:
- Voter ID as proof of Identify
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card as proof of Address
- Proof of ownership of property
- Encumbrance certificate
- Land Tax
- Income Certificate
Application Fee for Odisha Online Land Records
If you are applying for a ROR document then you have to give the following fee to the concerned authorities:
|Services||Fee (In INR)|
|Government Fees & User Costs||Rs 30/-|
|Service Charges of the KIOSK Operator||Rs 8/-|
|Printing Charges||Rs 10/-|
|Scanning Charges||Rs 5/-|
|Certificate Output Charges||Rs 10/-|
|DEGs Charges||Rs 2/-|
How to check Odisha Bhulekh Land Records Online?
If you want to check Bhulekh Odisha Land Record online. So first go to the official website bhulekh.ori.nic.in or click directly on the link given below. Then, follow these steps:
- After visiting the official website, select your district name, tehsil name, village name, RI circle, and Khatian.
- Then enter all the required details like plot and tenant number.
- After providing all the details, you can see the Land Record RoR front and back page details.
- In this way, you can easily check the land records online in the Bhulekh Odisha portal.
- If you want you can print or download the Bhulekh Khatian RoR report online.
Procedure to Download Bhulekh Odisha App
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Now in the search box, you have to enter Odisha Bhulekh.
- A list will be displayed in front of you.
- From this list, you have to click on the top result.
- Now you have to click on the ‘Install’ button.
- Odisha Bhulekh App will be downloaded on your mobile phone.
Contact Details of Bhulekh Odisha Portal (Helpline)
For more information about the Bhulekh Land Records/Khatiyan/RoR report, visit the concerned Tehsildar (Tehsil office) or Director, Land Records & Survey, Board of Revenue, Cuttack.
- Check Tahasil Info: Click Here
- View Odisha Naksha Map: http://bhunakshaodisha.nic.in/
- Bhulekh Odisha In Hindi: Click Here