Mahaswayam Employment Registration 2023-24 Job-seekers Online Login process is now available on this web page. Also, you can visit the official website of the Maha Employment Portal @mahaswayam.gov.in. Maharashtra Government has initiated an employment program for job seekers in the state. Under this portal, candidates can apply online for jobs according to their skills and work experience. So, the government is providing a platform for unemployed people in the state. Here, the interested candidates need to register themself under the Mahaswayam Rojagar Portal and then log in.
Therefore, in today’s article, we are going to share complete information related to Mahaswayam Employment Registration Portal 2023. However, we will provide portal eligibility criteria, registration, and login process. Along with that, you will also get to know about the available services or jobs in the portal. So, keep on reading this article ahead in order to grab the necessary details related to the Mahaswayam employment website.
Mahaswayam Employment Portal 2023-24
The Government of Maharashtra State has Launched a Portal known as “Mahaswayam Employment”. Therefore, the main motive of this portal is to provide employment opportunities to the citizens of Maharashtra. This web portal consists of 3 parts – the first is employment for youth (Maharojgar), the second is skill development (MSSDS) and the third is self-employment (Mahaswayam Rojgar).
However, with the help of this Rojgar portal, people can easily find jobs and make a living. And here, candidates can find Entrepreneurship, Employment, and Skill Development available at one point.
Also, in this portal, both the company and unemployed candidates can register themselves. And as soon as any job vacancy came into existence related to your profile, you will get an automated message from the portal. As you know because of the high population in India, there are very limited opportunities available for the people. Many people are unable to find jobs according to their abilities and skills.
As a result, the unemployment rate is increasing day by day in the country. So, to tackle this problem of unemployment, the Maharashtra state government has created this portal. All interested job seekers can make Mahaswayam employment registration and can log in at mahaswayam.gov.in.
Mahaswayam Employment Registration Portal – Overview
|Name of Portal||Mahaswayam Employment|
|Launched By||Government of Maharashtra|
|Objective||To provide an online platform for the job opportunity|
|Beneficiaries||Permanent citizens of Maharashtra|
|Official Website Links||https://www.mahaswayam.gov.in/|
|Post Category||Employment Scheme|
Eligibility Criteria for Job-seekers under Mahaswyam Registration
All interested candidates who want to apply for online registration under the Employment portal, need to be eligible for the portal. Below, we have mentioned the required eligibility criteria checkout carefully;
- First of all, the candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Maharashtra.
- Also, the applicant’s age should be 14 years or older.
- Moreover, the candidate needs to provide the data like educational qualification, experience, acquired skills, contact details, etc.
- You must have an Aadhar Card in order to register under the portal.
- Also, the residence certificate is required.
- The applicant should have a mobile number.
- And at last, you must provide a Passport size photo of yourself.
Available Services at www.mahaswayam.gov.in Portal
The followings are the list of services available under the portal;
- Self Employment Plan.
- Corporations Plan.
- EMI Calculator.
- Self Employment Loans online.
- Information about loan eligibility.
- Loans term & conditions related information.
- Details about loan sanction.
- Loan-related documents.
- Online Registration of Application.
- Application status.
- Loan repayment status.
- More than 250 Sample projects.
Procedure for Mahaswayam Employment Registration 2023-24
All interested candidates can apply for online registration under Mahaswayam Employment Portal. Below, we have mentioned the steps and procedures for the Mahaswayam Rojgar Registration.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Mahaswayam Employment Portal.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Employment” option present in the main menu.
- Now, candidates can search for relevant jobs from the List of Jobs by entering their skills/education/district.
- To apply for the job, you will first have to register yourself under Mahaswayam online portal.
- Therefore, applicants have to click the “Register” tab under the “Jobseeker Login” section.
- Then, the “New Jobseeker Registration Form” will appear in front of your screen.
- After that, you need to fill in the necessary information as per the details such as:
- First Name, Last Name,
- Aadhar ID,
- Mobile Number,
- Captcha Code,
- And at last, click on the “Register” button to complete the Mahaswayam Employment Registration Process.
- Now you will get the Mahaswayam registration id and password through which job-seekers can make login and apply for new jobs.
- Finally, candidates can choose an appropriate job from the list on the Mahaswayam Employment portal.
Job-seekers Online Login Procedure @mahaswayam.gov.in
In order to do it online login under the Mahaswyam Jobseeker portal, you need to follow the given steps;
- Navigate to the Official Website of the Mahaswyam Portal.
- A homepage will appear in front of your screen.
- Here, you have to go to the Employment option given on the main menu.
- On the right side, you can see the Jobseeker Login option.
- So you need to click on the Register tab available here if not registered.
- But if you have already registered, then you need to enter a username and password.
- Through this Login id and password, you can easily able to Login on to the portal.
Note – If you have any queries or problems related to Mahaswyam Employment Portal, then you may contact on the below-given details;
Helpline Number- 022-22625651, 022-22625653
Email Id- [email protected]