Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಮೃದ್ಧಿ ಯೋಜನೆ): As we all know that the Karnataka Govt had launched two successful government schemes in the state previously. The first scheme is known as ‘Unnati’ and the second was ‘Airavata’. The State Govt had immense success in both schemes. Now the government is going to start the Samruddhi Scheme in Karnataka state.
Under this scheme, the state govt will encourage talented youth of all Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes communities. As we told you above that the name of this newly launched Govt Scheme is Karnataka Samriddhi Scheme (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಮೃದ್ಧಿ ಯೋಜನೆ). Employment opportunities will be provided to all talented SC/ST Youth of the state under this scheme.
Latest Update – Samruddhi Scheme will create thousands of employment opportunities by being a catalyst between a corporate and beneficiaries thereby creating a conducive ecosystem to roll out tried and tested successful business models in Karnataka resulting in increased income levels and improved the standard of living.
- 1 Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme- Important Features & Highlights (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಮೃದ್ಧಿ ಯೋಜನೆ- ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಲಕ್ಷಣಗಳು ಮತ್ತು ಮುಖ್ಯಾಂಶಗಳು)
- 1.1 Business under Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme (ಸಮೃದ್ಧಿ ಯೋಜನೆಯಡಿ ವ್ಯಾಪಾರ)-
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Samruddhi Scheme (ಸಮೃದ್ಧಿ ಯೋಜನೆಗೆ ಅರ್ಹತಾ ಮಾನದಂಡ)-
- 1.3 Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme for SC/ST Rural Entrepreneurs (ಪರಿಶಿಷ್ಟ ಜಾತಿ/ಬುಡಕಟ್ಟು ಜನಾಂಗದ ವಾಣಿಜ್ಯೋದ್ಯಮಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಮೃದ್ಧಿ ಯೋಜನೆ)-
- 1.4 Documents Required for Beneficiary (ಫಲಾನುಭವಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಗತ್ಯವಾದ ದಾಖಲೆಗಳು)-
Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme- Important Features & Highlights (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಮೃದ್ಧಿ ಯೋಜನೆ- ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಲಕ್ಷಣಗಳು ಮತ್ತು ಮುಖ್ಯಾಂಶಗಳು)
Karnataka State Govt is launching Samruddhi Scheme to make sure talented youngsters of SC/ST community become financially independent. This will not only increase the employment opportunities but also the overall development of the state. The main features and highlights of Karnataka Samrudhi Scheme are as follows:
- Under this scheme, the government will encourage ‘financially independent industry-owned private enterprise’.
- Samruddhi Yojana will be targeted on socially marginalized communities (SC/ST). So that they can be provided alternative means of skill development and employment.
- In order to make this scheme a different shape, the state government has signed an MoU with 30 Retail Companies of 62 to make an enterprise-owned private enterprise.
- Moreover, 30 companies signing MoUs have to provide self-employment opportunities for about 25,000 beneficiaries of SC/ST communities under this scheme.
- The main goal of the state government is to provide employment to 30,000 youths in the next three years.
- Under this scheme, all incoming entrepreneurs will create jobs in rural and semi-urban areas and will help in furthering employment and skill development in the state.
- Apart from this, the scheme will eventually benefit from the rural and tier-II cities and the sustainable and all-round development will be ensured.
Under this Karnataka Samruddhi Yojana, the government will provide seed grants to start their own franchises or retail outlets after receiving necessary training and certification from the youths.
Business under Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme (ಸಮೃದ್ಧಿ ಯೋಜನೆಯಡಿ ವ್ಯಾಪಾರ)-
The applicant can apply Samruddhi Yojana for the following type Business:
|Hardware and Garments||Entertainment and Retail|
|Food and Beverages||Health and Fitness|
|Agriculture and Automobiles||Wellness and Beauty|
|Electricals and Mobiles||Logistics and Counter Service|
|Watches, Luggage, and Footwear||Dairy Products|
|Education, Books, and Stationery||Home Appliances and Hospitality|
Eligibility Criteria for Samruddhi Scheme (ಸಮೃದ್ಧಿ ಯೋಜನೆಗೆ ಅರ್ಹತಾ ಮಾನದಂಡ)-
The eligibility criteria for Samruddhi Yojana are explained in detail below:
- The applicant’s age should be minimum of 21 years.
- He/she must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The applicant must belong SC/ST community.
- Applicants must qualify SSLC.
Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme for SC/ST Rural Entrepreneurs (ಪರಿಶಿಷ್ಟ ಜಾತಿ/ಬುಡಕಟ್ಟು ಜನಾಂಗದ ವಾಣಿಜ್ಯೋದ್ಯಮಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಮೃದ್ಧಿ ಯೋಜನೆ)-
For more details about Karnataka Samridhi Scheme (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಸಮೃದ್ಧಿ ಯೋಜನೆ), kindly visit its official website. You can also visit the official website of SC/ST Social Welfare Dept, Govt of Karnataka by clicking the link below.
- Application Process – To apply for Samruddhi Scheme, you need to access the home page of the Social Welfare Department, Govt of Karnataka.
- Select the ‘New Samruddhi’ option from the home page and then click on it.
- In this new portal, select the option ‘Register as a Beneficiary’ to get the benefits of the Samruddhi Scheme.
- The beneficiary application for the Samruddhi scheme will be displayed. Here enter the following details:
- Applicant’s Full Name
- Gender and Address
- Mobile Number
- Date Of Birth
- Caste and Sub Caste
- Annual Income Of Family
- Segment Of Business
- Proposed Location details
After providing the required information, you need to attach documents. Once the documents are submitted, you can apply by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
Documents Required for Beneficiary (ಫಲಾನುಭವಿಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಗತ್ಯವಾದ ದಾಖಲೆಗಳು)-
The following documents required for registering as a beneficiary under the Samruddhi Scheme:
- Applicant’s Photo
- Residence Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card Number / UID Number / PAN Card
- Copy of Property Document or Rental Agreement
You May Also Like:
Users, here we have provided you the complete details about Karnataka Samruddhi Scheme for SC/ST Youths. If you have any queries related to this article then feel free to comment below. We’ll assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our portal (www.readermaster.com), stay tuned for more updates.