E Shram Card Check Balance Status Online @eshram.gov.in, Login/ Registration:- Hello Readers, we warmly welcome you for coming to our website. Here, we will provide you with all Schemes of Central and State Governments. So, today we will be going to talk about the E Sharm Card Check Balance Status online. E Sharm card is a great initiative by the central governments of India. It is a program to provide financial assistance to individuals in the unorganized sector. In this post, we will go to share the details about the E Shram Card Balance Check Online process. We will also provide more details about the E Sharm. Go ahead and read this article till the end.
E Shram Card Check Balance Status
As we all know, all the unorganized sector workers can Apply online for E Shram Card. e-Shram or Shramik Card is provided only for those, who are working in the low wages work like cart pullers, cab pullers, and laborers. This card provides government schemes with direct benefits to Cord holders. Many people, who have E Shram Cards (श्रमिक कार्ड) also want to check their balance online. So, here we will address this question and tell you about the E Sharm Card Balance Status check online.
Apart from that, people are continuously searching for the E Sharm Card Balance Check online. If you also search the process of E Sharma Card Balance inquiry and want to get details about depositing & withdraw the amount in Card. So, here we will go to share the details about the online procedure for the E Shram Card Check Balance Status online. Stay tuned to us for more details.
What is E Sharm Card or Shramik Card?
The E Sharm Card or Shramik Card scheme is started by the Central Government of India. This card initiative is for the workers of the unorganized sector to provide financial support. It is provided by the government to citizens via online mode. The government is providing financial assistance of ₹ 500 to ₹ 1000 every month to the citizens through E Sharm Card so that the family can be maintained.
Apart from this, the facility of insurance, scholarship, and pension is also being provided by the government under this scheme. This program has been started for the working class like cart pullers, cab pullers, and laborers. In this excellent scheme, pension facilities will be given only to that city which will deduct ₹ 55 to ₹ 210 from the labor account every month.
Objectives for E-Sharm/ Labour Card 2023
In this section, we will share the details of E Sharm Card Online. So, read it below:-
- The main objective of the E Sharma Card is to collect the database of unorganized workers to provide them with the benefits of various government schemes.
- It is an initiative to provide financial support to the Unorganised sector workers by the government.
- With this card, people can check and withdraw their balance online.
- The facility of labor card is given to a person below 59 years of age.
- Under the labor card, life insurance of ₹ 200000 and accident insurance of ₹ 100000 are given by the government.
Eligibility to Check E Shram Card Balance
If you want to check your E Shram Card Balance, then you have to know also about to check eligibility. Now, we will share the details about, who is eligible to check E Shram Card Online Balance. By logging on, any beneficiary who is already enrolled for an e-Shram Card can view the status of his/her account. So, all the users who are already enrolled in E Shram Card can check the status.
Document Required for E Shram Card Balance Status Check
Here, we will share all the details of the E Shram Card Check Balance Status Online Document Required. So, look at the below description:-
- Beneficiary Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Login Details
- E Sharm Card Number
Procedure to Check E Shram Card Balance Online
In this section, we will discuss the process to check E Shram Card Online Balance. If you want to check you Balance status of your E Shram card, then you have to follow the below process:-
- First of all, Visit the Official website of the E Shram Portal, i.e. @eshram.gov.in
- After that Registration E Shram option will appear on the Home Page.
- You have to click on it, it will be redirected to a new page.
- On this page click on the Menu Tab and chose the Already Registered options.
- Enter your E Sharma Account Number here. Now, you will be reached at your dashboard.
- On your dashboard, you will see your balance and payment details completely.
Quick Links – eshram.gov.in, Login/ Registration
|E Shram Portal||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|