AP Dulhan Scheme 2023 Registration Form | Andhra Pradesh Dulhan Scheme for Muslim Brides | AP Dulhan Yojana Online Application Form PDF
Friends, today we have brought information about “Dulhan Yojana” of Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh government has launched a new Dulhan Scheme for the wedding of poor Muslim girls belonging to minority communities, in which financial assistance will be given to them and that amount will be 50 thousand rupees. Girls of Muslim society will get the benefit of this scheme. This scheme is known as Dulhan Marriage Scheme. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance in the marriage of daughters of poor families as well as to prevent marriages occurring at a young age. In today’s article, we will cover all aspects of the AP Dulhan Scheme for Muslim Brides i.e Eligibility, Required Documents, Online Application/ Registration Process, etc.
AP Dulhan Scheme 2023 for Muslim Brides
According to this scheme, financial assistance of 50 thousand rupees will be given by the government for marriage if the daughter gets married in a Muslim family. This amount was earlier only 25 thousand which has been doubled. Only the bride can fill the form to take advantage of this scheme, the groom’s form will not be valid. The age criteria have also been set for AP Dulhan Scheme. This scheme is being run only for poor families, so the family income criteria have also been set in it. Only those who fall within that criteria can apply for this scheme.
|Name of Scheme||AP Dulhan Scheme|
|Started By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Financial Amount||50,000 Rupees|
|Beneficiary||Girls belonging to the Muslim community|
Andhra Pradesh Dulhan Yojana 2023
To take advantage of the Andhra Pradesh bride scheme, beneficiaries can register this scheme up to one month before their wedding date. An online application facility is also available for the scheme. The facility of AP Dulhan Scheme Online Registration is given in the article below. The amount received under this scheme will be transferred to the girl’s bank account. This amount will come into the account 10 days before the wedding. But this will be possible only when the entire process of the application is correct and the given documents have been verified.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Dulhan Scheme
The bride should have the following qualifications to apply for the scheme.
- Applicants girls should be from minority communities.
- The girl must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- An unmarried girl should be 18 years of age.
- The groom must complete 21 years at the time of marriage.
- The income of the bride’s parents should not exceed Rs. 1,00,000.
Required Documents List for AP Dulhan Scheme
The following documents will be required to apply to the scheme.
|Birth Certificate (Bride & Groom)||Aadhaar Card|
|Community certificate||Domicile Certificate|
|Wedding card (if any)||Voter ID Card|
|Ration Card||Bank passbook copy|
|Bank details IFSC & MICR Code||Latest passport photo (bride-groom)|
Note – After marriage, the beneficiary should present the joint photo and marriage certificate of the two.
AP Dulhan Scheme 2023 Online Application/ Registration
To apply online for the bridal scheme, read the below-mentioned process carefully.
- For of all, you must go to the official website of this scheme or directly click the below link.
Official Website: AP Dulhan Scheme Marriage Services
- By clicking here, the home page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the link to “Dulhan” then the new page will open as shown in the below image.
- Now you have to give your Aadhaar and mobile number in the next page and click on “Get Print”.
- After this, an AP Dulhan Scheme Registration Form will open on your screen. In which you will have to fill all the information carefully.
- After filling the form thoroughly, scan the documents sought in it and attach them to the form.
- After attaching documents properly so that the correct information can be submitted.
- Check all the information properly and carefully click on the “Submit” button. After this, the registration process will be completed.
Check Minority Marriage Services Form & Status
For the verification process, this form will be sent to the Tehsildar after filling the form on behalf of the beneficiary. So that all the parameters can be confirmed. After verification of all the information, within one week this Registration Form will be sent to the Minority Welfare Officer of the district. Only then will you get the benefit of this AP Dulhan scheme.
Read Also: AP CM Yuva Nestam Yojana 2023 Registration
Dear friends, how did you like our article “AP Dulhan Scheme 2023 for Muslim Brides”? Hope you like this information. If you have any other information or questions related to this, ask us. So you can ask us through the comment below. We will assist you shortly. Stay tuned to our website www.readermaster.com for more information on all other government schemes. Thank you-