Anaj Kharid Portal has been launched by Punjab Chief Minister Captain Amarinder Singh for the Kharif Crop 2020-21. Now farmers can visit the portal https://anaajkharid.in/ for online Registration & Login. The state farmers can also check eligibility, Aarthiya License/Miller, helpline Number at the Anaaj Kharid Portal. As we all know that Punjab is a primary paddy producing state in India. The Consumer Affairs and the Food Supplies Departments of Punjab want to revamp the PDS.
Farmers and Mill owners must be roped in to accomplish this task. The current situation hinders the physical procurement of grains. Thus, the state government has launched the Anaaj Kharid Portal. The digital platform will streamline registration as well as grain obtainment processes. Here check the complete details of Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal 2020-21 (Login & Registration Process) below.
- 1 Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal 2020 (Online Registration & Login)
- 1.1 Highlights of Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal 2020-
- 1.2 Key Features of Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal-
- 1.3 Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal (Aarthiya & Miller Registration)-
- 1.4 Eligibility to apply on Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal
- 1.5 Important documents to apply on Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal
- 1.6 How to Register for Aarthiya License via Anaj Kharid Portal?
- 1.7 How to enroll for Miller Online Certification for Anaj Kharid Portal?
Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal 2020 (Online Registration & Login)
As we told you above that the Punjab State Govt has recently launched the “Anaj Kharid Portal” under Dept of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs. Through this portal, rice millers and Aarthiya can register online for license approval, paddy and grain procurement, verification, and fee payment. The government will also start paddy procurement under Anaaj Kharid Portal from 1st October 2020. The helpline number of Anaj Kharid Portal is 77430-11156 / 77430-11157.
Here check the complete details of Anaj Kharid Portal Punjab 2020-21 Aarthiya/Miller Online Registration & Login at anaajkharid.in | Anaaj Kharid Portal In Punjab Kharif & Rabi Crop | Anaaj Kharid Farmer Registration & Download Mobile App in the below article.
Highlights of Punjab Anaj Kharid Portal 2020-
|Name of Scheme||Anaj Kharid Portal Punjab|
|Launched by||CM Capt Amarinder Singh|
|Grain procurement starts||From 1st Oct 2020|
|Target beneficiaries||Farmers and mill owners|
|Supervised by||Dept of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Category||State Govt Scheme|
Key Features of Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal-
- Maintaining a Public Distribution System (PDS): – The proper function of the websites will assist the state authority to maintain the smooth operations of the Public Distribution System of food grains.
- Online Registration: – Both farmers and mill owners can complete their registration by logging in on the official portal. It makes the process easy and paperless.
- Streamlined Grain Procurement: – The launch of this portal will assist in obtaining grains from farmers and millers. The state government will procure around 170 lakh metric tonnes of paddy.
- Number of Registered Mills: – The state government highlighted that rice will be procured from as many as 4,150 registered mills
- An All-inclusive Portal: – All the activities, ranging from farmer and mill registration to fee payments will be monitored through this portal.
Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal (Aarthiya & Miller Registration)-
“ਪੰਜਾਬ ਰਾਜ ਪੂਰੇ ਭਾਰਤ ਲਈ ਅਨਾਜ ਪੂਲ ਦਾ ਸਬ ਤੋਂ ਵੱਡੇ ਹਿੱਸੇ ਦਾ ਯੋਗਦਾਨ ਪਾਉਣ ਵਿਚ ਮਹੱਤਵਪੂਰਨ ਭੂਮਿਕਾ ਨਿਭਾਉਂਦਾ ਹੈ .ਸਾਲ 1942 ਵਿਚ ਹੌਂਦ ਵਿਚ ਆਉਣ ਤੋਂ ਖੁਰਾਕ , ਸਿਵਲ ਸੁੱਪਲੀਏਸ ਅਤੇ ਉਪਭੋਕਤਾ ਮਾਮਲੇ ਵਿਭਾਗ , ਪੰਜਾਬ , ਜਨਤਕ ਵੰਡ ਪ੍ਰਣਾਲੀ , ਅਨਾਜ ਦੀ ਖਰੀਦ ਪ੍ਰਕਿਰਿਆ ਅਤੇ ਸੰਭਾਲ ਨੂੰ ਬਿਹਤਰ ਬਣਾਉਣ ਲਈ ਲਗਾਤਾਰ ਕੰਮ ਕਰਦਾ ਆ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਖੁਰਾਕ, ਸਿਵਲ ਸੁੱਪਲੀਏਸ ਅਤੇ ਉਪਭੋਕਤਾ ਮਾਮਲੇ ਵਿਭਾਗ, ਪੰਜਾਬ ਨੇ ਭਾਰਤ ਸਰਕਾਰ, ਭਾਰਤੀ ਖੁਰਾਕ ਨਿਗਮ ਅਤੇ ਹੋਰ ਖਰੀਦ ਏਜੰਸੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਸਹਿਯੋਗ ਨਾਲ ਅਜਾਜ ਦੀ ਖਰੀਦ ਪ੍ਰਕਿਰਿਆ ਅਤੇ ਸੰਭਾਲ ਵਿਚ ਨਵੀਨਤਾ ਲਿਆਉਣ ਲਈ ਅਹਿਮ ਰੁਤਬਾ ਹਾਸਿਲ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ |
- Apply For Provisional Permission for New Rice MillView Instructions
- Fixation/Enhancement of Capacity of Rice MillView Instructions
- Final Registration of New Rice MillView Instructions
- Change in Constitution of already Registered Rice MillView Instructions
- Application for Allotment of Rice Mill
- Click Here to View Instructions PDF
Eligibility to apply on Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal
- To apply on Anaaj Kharid Portal, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Punjab.
- All those farmers who have details of income and crop production can apply for this scheme.
- To apply for this scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the guidelines set by the government.
Important documents to apply on Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal
|Residence certificate||Aadhar Card|
|Pan card copy||Cancel check|
|Passport size photograph||Income certificate license copy|
|More about this source text||Ration Card|
How to Register for Aarthiya License via Anaj Kharid Portal?
The interested candidate must visit the official website of Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal to acquire access for online registration. Then follow the below procedure.
- To start the registration process, the candidate must click on the “Aarthiya Registration” tab.
- After that, the candidates access to a new window, where the instructions are listed.
- Now the candidate must enter their Mobile Number and click on the tab marked as “Search”. It will send an OTP to the registered mobile number. It will also complete the verification process.
- Once the verification is over, the candidate will get the Aarthiya Licence Online Registration Form.
- The digital form has various fields. The millers must type in the details accordingly.
- Every candidate must keep the scanned copies of the necessary documents ready. These must be attached to the online form for further fact-checking.
- In the end, to enroll the candidate must click on the “Submit” button.
How to enroll for Miller Online Certification for Anaj Kharid Portal?
- If a rice miller wants to register on this portal, then they must click on the “Miller Registration” link to access the page. In the new web page, the miller will see several links, which correspond to a particular form. One can select as per requirement.
- If a miller wants to register for the first time, then just click on the “New Registration” option. If they are register users then instead click on the “Login” option.
- The miller must click on the option that says “Apply for Provisional Permission or Final Registration of New Rice Mill” to get the correct form.
- After verification via mobile number, the millers will be able to type in the necessary details in the online registration document.
- To complete the enrollment process, the miller must click on the “Submit” button.
- Now the online application for obtaining Provisional Permission for the establishment for new rice mill/Final Registrations of New Mill is completed.
Incentives for the Mill Owners:
- If the registered mill has completed the specified million operations by 31 January 2020, the State Govt of Punjab will award an additional 15% on the total price of the procured paddy.
- If the mill has completed the operations by the end of February 2020, a 10% additional fee will be offered to the millers.
Login to Anaj Kharid Portal:
After successful registration to the portal, the Aarthiya and Miller can easily log in to the official website of Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Government of Punjab (ਖੁਰਾਕ, ਸਿਵਲ ਸਪਲਾਈ ਅਤੇ ਖਪਤਕਾਰ ਮਾਮਲੇ ਵਿਭਾਗ, ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਰਕਾਰ).
- Visit the official portal of Punjab Anaaj Kharid Portal.
- Click on the “Login” button on the homepage of the website.
- Then enter your User Name & Password.
- After entering the Captcha Code, click on the “Sign In” button.
- Helpline Number: (+91) 77430-11156 / 77430-11157 (9 AM to 7 PM)
- Email ID: email@example.com
You May Also Like: