PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana in Punjab 2020-: We are living in the 21st century and nowadays, we measure the country’s development as to how much power is produced and consumed by the country. As we know our Prime Minister has started many projects to provide electricity to every possible place in our country. These projects are playing a very important role in our complete nation development. The main agenda of these projects is to provide electricity to the country’s rural areas. In this era of technology where we can’t imagine our lives without electricity. At the same time people who lived in rural areas, are still surviving without electricity. After these projects, our government succeeds to a certain limit for providing electricity to those people who live in rural areas. After this great initiative, a new problem arises. The person who can’t able to afford basic things in their lives in this scenario the electrical appliance is also a luxury for them.
At this point in time, the state government of Punjab has taken a step forward to resolve. The Punjab government has launched a scheme as known as PSPCL Kifayati LED bulb yojana. As per this scheme, the state government of Punjab will provide electricity subsidy for the 1 KW connection holders and also provide them two LED bulbs at just Rs 30. This scheme will reduce the extra financial burden of the electricity bill and its lighting fixtures. Please read the article to know about the scheme details, the key feature of this scheme, what is the eligibility criteria, what are the document required, and how to apply for this scheme.
- 1 PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana in Punjab 2020-21
- 1.1 Punjab PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana 2020-21 Highlights-
- 1.2 Key Feature of PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana 2020-
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana in Punjab-
- 1.4 Documents Required for PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana-
- 1.5 How to Apply for PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana in Punjab?
PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana in Punjab 2020-21
As we told you above that the Chief Minister of Punjab Captain Amarinder Singh has launched a new scheme named “PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana” for the poor people of the state. The main objective of this scheme is to provide a subsidy on the electricity bill to reduce the extra financial burden from the BPL family. Under this scheme, the government will provide an electricity subsidy for the 1 KW connection holders and also given them 2 LED bulbs at just Rs 30. This scheme is a great initiative by the state government of Punjab. In this time when electricity is a basic thing for us but for some people can’t afford it, that’s why LED bulbs distribution, as well as electricity bill subsidy scheme, will really helpful for them.
Here check the complete details of PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana in Punjab 2020 for SC/ST/OBC and BPL Families | Check Electricity Subsidy, Eligibility, Application Process in below article:
Punjab PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana 2020-21 Highlights-
|Name of Scheme||PSCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojna 2020|
|Launch State||Punjab State|
|Launched by||CM Captain Amarinder Singh|
|Starting Date||September 2020|
|Objective||To provide electricity subsidy and provide 2 LED bulb at just 30 rupees|
|Beneficiary||People who live below the poverty line (BPL) of Punjab state|
|Monitored by||Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd|
Key Feature of PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana 2020-
As we already discussed broadly this scheme, now let see what the key features of this scheme are:
- Punjab Govt is ensuring by this scheme to provide clean and safe power to the poor people of the state.
- The main point of this scheme is the LED bulb distribution to the poor families of Punjab state.
- These LED bulbs will provide at a very low cost so that the poor people can easily afford these bulbs.
- The state government has announced the beneficiaries will get these LED bulbs only in Rs 30, so that poor people can easily purchase these LED bulbs.
- As we all know the LED bulbs have very low power consumption than conventional bulbs. That’s why the LED bulbs are a good choice for distribution to the poor people of Punjab state.
- These LED bulbs have a longer lifespan than the regular bulbs, this means the people will feel a little relaxed about the power consumption and the expense of the frequent bulb changing like in regular bulbs.
- LED bulbs are safest lighting fixture, it doesn’t contain any harmful gases as CFL bulbs do, and these bulbs do not break accidentally from overheating as regular bulbs do.
- As we know these LED bulbs are ECO friendly and the Punjab state government makes them pocket friendly too for the poor people of Punjab state.
- The state government of Punjab has already allocated Rs 8.63 crore for this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria of PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana in Punjab-
Let’s discuss who can get the benefit of this scheme. The eligibility criteria for this scheme are mentioned below:
- First and most important is to get this scheme; the applicant must be a permanent resident of Punjab state.
- The applicant must be under the BPL category to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Applicants who belong to the SC, ST, BC, and OBC category they can also apply for the scheme.
- To get this scheme the applicant must be a registered power consumer of Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd. The applicant’s residential power load is not more than 1 KW.
Documents Required for PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana-
Let’s see what the documents are required to apply for the scheme:
- The applicant needs their resident proof so that the monitoring authorities can identify the applicant is a permanent resident of Punjab.
- Applicants also need their identification proof like ADDHAR CARD.
- The beneficiary must produce their BPL certificate.
- A Caste Certificate is also required if you belong to a reserved category.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their electricity bill.
- If the sanctioned load is not mentioned on your electricity bill, then the applicant needs to submit a copy of that document which has mentioned the applicant has 1 KW sanctioned load.
How to Apply for PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana in Punjab?
The application procedure for this scheme is offline mode only, eligible and interested applicants must follow the below steps for the online application:
- As we told you above that Punjab Govt has taken the application process is offline. The reason for the offline process is to reach this scheme to the rural areas of the country.
- The interested applicant must visit the Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd office. The official person will give you an application form after ensuring eligibility.
- All applicants must fill up the application form with the complete and correct detail.
- Then also attach the required documents along with the application form.
- Finally, the applicant needs to submit their application form at the same office of the Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL).
Punjab PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana (FAQs):
- What is the main feature of the PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Scheme?
Punjab state government will distribute LED bulbs at very reasonable rates to the poor residents.
- Who can get the benefits from this scheme?
Permanent residents of Punjab, belonging to the BPL category, and SC, ST, and OBC sections are also eligible to enroll in this scheme.
- What will the beneficiaries get as per this PSPCL scheme?
Under this scheme, the beneficiary will get LED bulbs at a very low cost of approx Rs 30 for each.
- How many bulbs will distribute under PSPCL Kifayati LED Bulb Yojana?
2 LED bulbs
- How much charge applicants pay for this scheme?
The applicant must pay Rs 30 during submitting the application form.
You May Also Like: