TTD Tirupati Balaji Senior Citizen Darshan Ticket Booking Online & Registration Rules – Today we are publishing an article on the above-mentioned topics for you. TirumaTirupati Devsthanam, Tirupati Balaji is the favorite temple of the devotees. The Devasthanam is located in the Tirumala district of Andra Pradesh. Devotees come worship lord Venkateswara Swamy “Balaji” here. The trust TTD (Thirumala Tirupati Devastham) arranges all the facilities for all the visitor devotees of the temple. Although, controlling lakhs of visitors devotees is a very tough challenge for the trust. TTD smartly manages all the facilities with the help of an excellent management team, workforce, and volunteers.
The official website of the trust made managing the facility easier for the management. Through this website, you can book online tickets, Rs 300/- Special Darshan Ticket, Rs. 500 VIP Ticket, Acomodatation facility, and special tickets for Senior Citizens. Here we are giving detailed information about TTD Tirupati Balaji Senior Citizen Darshan-Registration Online, the Special Ticket booking process, and other online facilities for senior citizens.
TTD Senior Citizen Darshan 2022 Online Booking
Thirumala Tirupati Devastham (TTD) Trust provides the facility of online ticket booking for senior citizens. In this section, we will discuss the online process of the above-mentioned points. We are giving the table of important contents of the point which will be very helpful for you.
|Organization’s Name||TTD- Thirumala Tirupatiat Dharshanam Trust|
|Name of the Facility||Senior Citizens Registration online|
|Purpose||Ticket booking online for Senior Citizens|
|Mode of Registration||Both Online/ Offline|
|Mode of TTD ticket Booking||Online/ Offline|
|Facility for||Senior Citizens only|
|Entry Gate||Special Senior Citizens gate “Supatham”|
|Age Limit||Age must be above 65 years|
|Ticket Price||Free/ Rs 300 for Special /Rs 500 for VIP|
|TTD Toll-free Helpline No||155257|
Note – All all devotees are requested to read all the columns before filling out the registration form online or offline mode. Keep your Aadhar Card and Passport-size photograph with you at the time of registration. Even a single mistake made by you cause the rejection of your application form.
How to do TTD Ticket Booking Registration for Senior Citizens?
This is the section that contains the information about above mention topic. As we know that around 60,000 to 70,000 devotees visit the Tirumala Balaji temple daily. Using an online ticket booking process makes devotees get rid of the long queues at the offline ticket counters. TTD Trust has made special entry gates “Supatham” for senior citizens. That gives them more facility and easiness to take the Devdarshanam of the Tirupati Balaji.
Below is a step-by-step procedure for TTD Darshan online ticket booking and registration for senior citizens;
- Visit the official website of TTD Trust => TTD Tirupati Balaji
- If your user id and password are already with you then you can log in directly.
- For new users, you have to click on the New Register options given in the login section of the home page.
- Give your personal details in the respected column like name, Aadhar card number, active mobile number, etc.
- Create your user id and password, please make sure to give the password you can remember easily.
- Now at last after filling out all the columns click on the register now an option at the bottom of the page.
- The web page will ask the enter the OTP. You will receive OTP on your registered mobile number.
- After giving OTP, you have to log in with your newly created user id and password. Please enter the given captcha for authentication.
- Now chose the Ticket Booking option for senior citizens.
- Enter the number of tickets you want.
- Then enter the details of the other people.
- Click on the Book Ticket option at the bottom of the page.
- Download your ticket and keep a printout of the ticket for future reference when you visit the Tirupati Balaji temple.
Tirupati Devsthanam Darshan Facilities for Senior Citizens
TTD Tirupati Balaji Trust introduced a special ticket scheme for senior citizen devotees. that s facility makes Darshan of Balaji very easy. all senior citizens can avail of the special facility of the entry point. The management of the temple trust always gives the best of their facilities to senior citizens and pilgrims. Devotees can also purchase tickets online from the special ticket counters at the entry gate of the temple.
Here check the Tirumala Tirupati Senior Citizen Darshan Timings:
|Age Limit||Mandatory Documents||Attendant||Quota||Timings|
(65 years of age or above)
|Aadhaar Card||Only the Spouse is allowed||1000 Per Day||Mon-Sat (3:00 PM)|
Rules for TTD Senior Citizen Darshan Registration
Below are the special instructions for Senior citizens for TTD Darshan Online Booking:
- All senior citizen devotee must have their Aadhar card with them.
- Spouses are allowed with devotees if the husband exceeded 65 years.
- One attendant is allowed with devotees who have crossed 80 years of age.
- Devotees having permanent health hazard problems are allowed with medical records.
- Repeated visits are permitted after 90 days only for devotees with senior citizen facilities.
- 1 Grandchild, only below 12 years of age is allowed with senior citizens.
- Under and only special circumstances, TTD has all the right to cancel tickets.
TTD Senior Citizen Darshan’s Latest News
By purchasing “Senior Citizen” tickets well in advance at https://tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in, a pilgrim may receive the darshan of Lord Sri Venkateswara in Tirumala. The cost of this darshan is waived for senior persons. At 10:00 AM, the first time session for darshan begins, and at 3:00 PM, the second time session (Reporting Will be 1.00 PM). There is just a one-time slot available at 3:00 PM on Fridays.
This is all we have for your regarding the TTD Darshan Senior Citizen registration and ticket booking online in this post. Feel free to write us if you have any queries. We will revert to your queries ASAP.