Shagun Scheme Punjab 2023 Apply Online/ Shadi Shagun Yojana Application Form PDF is now available on the official e-Sewa Punjab website. In today’s article, we have shared all the required information related to the Shagun Scheme Online Registration steps-by-step procedures. Moreover, you will get to know how to check the Shagun Scheme Beneficiary Status online through this post. This girl’s welfare scheme is also known as the “Punjab Ashirwad Yojana”.
The Govt of Punjab has initiated this scheme for the marriage of females in the state. Therefore, the government will give financial assistance to poor and low-background families for marriage. So, if you are also a beneficiary of the Shagun Scheme Punjab, you can easily take advantage of this scheme. However, you just need to read this article ahead to get complete details about the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme.
About Shagun Scheme 2023 Punjab
The Punjab Government has launched the scheme with the name called “Shagun Scheme or Ashirwad Scheme”. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of ₹21,000 to ₹51,000 for the marriage of a girl. Importantly, this scheme is only for the poor or economically weaker families who can’t afford to marriage of their girls. So, with the help of this scheme, poor families can fulfill the expenses of their girl’s weddings. Moreover, this scheme is only for girls who are above 21 years of age and want to get married.
Also, the Punjab Chief Minister also clarified that the scheme is for every girl irrespective of anything. This includes Muslim girls, Scheduled caste, Christian, Backward class, and girl children of widows of any caste. The widows/ divorcees from scheduled castes can also apply for this scheme at the time of their remarriage. This scheme will help in improving the sex ratio in the state as well as put a stopper on female killing and child marriage. If the families are getting financial aid they will no longer see the female child as a burden. Also, it will promote reducing the percentage of child marriages in the state.
Punjab Shagun Scheme Amount – Overview
|Yojana Name||Shagun Scheme Punjab or Aashirwad Scheme|
|Launched by||Former CM Parkash Singh Badal|
|Concerned Dept||Department of Women and Child Development|
|Benefits||To provide financial assistance to economically weaker families for girl marriage|
|Objective||To increase the number of the female child in the state|
|Beneficiaries||Permanent Citizens of Punjab|
|Amount Assistance||Rs 21,000 to Rs 51,000|
Ashirwad Scheme Punjab Latest Update @punjab.gov.in
As you know, in India, especially in rural areas many people are not happy with the birth of a female child. Many people kill their girl child even before born which is illegal but people still do it. People think a girl child is a burden on them and they don’t want it. This is very old and narrow thinking of people towards the female child since ancient times. But unfortunately, this narrow thinking of many people about girls is still in practice.
People don’t want girl children to be born which in result creates an unequal gender ratio between males and females. The male population is increasing while on the other hand, the female population is decreasing. So to tackle all these problems government has taken this step and designed this program for the state. And this is a very good initiative taken to solve this problem along with solving the financing problem.
Eligibility Criteria For Shagun Scheme Punjab
All the interested applicants who want to apply for the scheme need to meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned below;
- Residents of the state => The implementation of the Shagun Scheme has been done for Punjab. Only those female candidates who were born and reside in Punjab are eligible for this scheme.
- Poor and backward families => All the applicants who want to receive monetary assistance must belong to the BPL category. And the annual income of the family must not exceed Rs. 20,000 in the villages and Rs. 27,000 in the city areas.
- SC or minority groups => The candidates must belong to the SC category. If they belong to any minority community like Christians or other backward communities can apply under this scheme.
- Adoption of two child rules => The High Court in Punjab and Haryana has introduced many rules for the people who work in the Bar Association. These candidates will have to follow any two norms of the draft.
List of Documents Required for Shagun Scheme
Here check the list of Shagun Scheme Punjab documents required that you need at the time of application;
- The applicant must need the verification of identification, residence, and income-related data.
- Also, you have to attach proof of residence and identification through the Aadhar Card.
- As this scheme is for SC candidates, so you need to attach the cast certificate, and the BPL card is also mandatory.
- Along with this, the age proof, a photograph of the candidate, and the family income certificate must be provided.
- The candidate must provide the bank account details because the money will be directly transferred into the account of the candidate.
- Importantly, all the documents must be testified by a government official or the head of the Panchayat.
How to apply for Shagun Scheme 2023 in Punjab?
Follow the below-given steps and procedure for downloading the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Application Form in PDF format;
- Firstly, you need to go to the official website to download Shagun Scheme Punjab Application Form PDF.
- After that, the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme registration form will appear in front of your screen.
- Then, you need to download this Punjab Ashirwad Scheme application/registration form in PDF format.
- Now, the applicant needs to key in all their particulars accurately.
- And finally, you can submit the completely filled Shagun Scheme online application form to the concerned authorities.
- By following these steps, you can easily apply for the Shagun Scheme in Punjab.
Shagun Scheme Punjab Beneficiary Status Check
- To check the beneficiary status of the service form, the applicant has to visit the “Official Portal” of the scheme.
- After that, you need to select “Application Status” on the homepage.
- Now, a new webpage will appear in front of your screen.
- You need to enter the reference number, year, and captcha code.
- And then click on the Search button.
- After that, the status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
Contact Number for Shagun Scheme Punjab
Punjab Govt has issued Shagun Scheme Helpline Number to solve people’s queries about the scheme. Here check the Sewa Kendras Toll-free Helpdesk Numbers:
- Sewa Kendras related
- Office Address: Plot No. D-241, Industrial Area, Phase – 8B, Sector – 74, Mohali – 160071
- Customer Care: 1100
- Email ID: [email protected]
- For website-related queries: [email protected]
- SDG Related Email: [email protected]
|Registration Form PDF||Download Link|
|Download Forms||Click Here|
|Punjab Pension Scheme||Apply Online|
|Post-Category||State Govt Welfare Scheme|
This is how you can apply for the Punjab Shagun Scheme and check punjab.gov.in Ashriwad Scheme status online. For more updates, kindly stay tuned to our website www.readermaster.com.