Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship (PMRF) 2023 Online Application Form & Last Date will be discussed here. In today’s article, we are going to help you with the information regarding PMRF 2023-2024 Notification, eligibility, result, selected candidates list, and last date. This program provides applicants with attractive fellowships. The main aim of this Scholarship program is to find deserving candidates for research. Apart from that, we are also going to explain to you the step-by-step procedure to apply online PMRF Application Form 2023 PDF. So read the complete article to get all the information.
- 1 PMRF 2023 Application Form
- 1.1 PMRF 2023 Important Dates – Overview
- 1.2 Benefits of Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship
- 1.3 How to Apply Online for PMRF Application Form 2023?
- 1.4 PMRF 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- 1.5 Application Fee for PMRF Scholarship
- 1.6 Selection Process for PM Research Fellowship 2023
- 1.7 FAQs related to PMRF 2023
PMRF 2023 Application Form
Ministry of Education, Government of India is offering Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship (PMRF) 2023 to the meritorious students who wish to join the doctoral program in science and technology at IITs and IISc. The Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship (PMRF) Scheme has been offered for progressive quality research in various higher educational institutions. With attractive fellowships in the country.
Everyday research is done in every field of science. This scheme has attracted all the researchers, in addition to students. Through department will select only those aspirants who will fit under the program with innovative ideas. Students who have completed or pursuing a final year B.Tech or integrated M.Tech or integrated M.Sc. program from IIEST/ IISc/ IITs/ NITs/ IISERs. And centrally funded IIITs can apply for this fellowship. The fellowship aims to enable meritorious students to carry out research in science and technology domains.
PMRF 2023 Important Dates – Overview
|Name of Scholarship||Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship (PMRF)|
|Launched By||Ministry of Education, Govt of India|
|Beneficiaries||Science and Technology Students|
|Benefits||To find out researchers|
|Type of Program||Scholarship/ Fellowship|
|Application Process||Online mode|
|Post-Category||State Govt Education Scheme|
Benefits of Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship
Know the rewards/ benefits provided by the PMRF scheme to the selected candidates.
- The fellowship duration is of 5 years.
- In the 1st and 2nd years, students will be provided with an amount of INR 70,000/- per month.
- For the 3rd year, an amount of INR 75,000/- per month will be given to the fellows.
- And for the 4th and 5th years, students will receive INR 80,000/- per month.
- Moreover, the contingency grant of INR 2 lacs per annum for 5 years will be given to the awardees.
Eligibility Criteria for PMRF Scholarship
If you want to apply for PMRF Scholarship then you need to meet the below-mentioned eligibility criteria;
- The students need to complete the last year of B.Tech.
- Also, they can be eligible for M.Tech or integrated M.Sc courses in the science field.
- In addition, they should complete these courses from IIT., IISC., IIEST., NITs., Or IISERs, and also Centrally funded IIITs in India.
- Similarly, they should secure a CGPA of 8 points out of 10 points as well.
- Completed requisite academic qualifications in the last 5 years.
Documents Required for PMRF 2023
- SBI collect (e-receipt in PDF)
- Latest CV in PDF
- Project summary of around 100 words in PDF
- Mark sheet of last qualified semester (PDF)
- Scanned photograph
Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship Amount Provided;
|Year of Fellowship||Amount|
How to Apply Online for PMRF Application Form 2023?
Under this, we have mentioned a step-by-step procedure to apply for Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship (PMRF 2023). So please read carefully.
- Students can apply online mode only.
- Firstly, interested students need to visit the Official Website for applying.
- On the web homepage, click on the Application Form.
- Fill in the personal details, and qualifying degree details, and upload all the requisite documents.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1,000/- to the SBI collection.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button and check the declaration.
- Before submitting the form, students must check all the details properly.
- At last, submit the application form online.
PMRF 2023 Apply Online Last Date
- The last date of the PMRF application form is now available.
- PMRF 2023 application online date has been extended until 31st March (11 pm).
- The interview will be held from 30th May to 18th June, depending upon the venue of the interview.
- Prime Minister Research Fellowship is for students pursuing Ph.D. only.
- Here check the PMRF 2023 Results (January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, and December) on the official website.
- Pradhan Mantri Scholarship 2023-24 Apply Online
- PM Minority Scholarship Scheme 2023 Form
- Inspire Scholarship 2023-2024 Registration
- National Scholarship Portal – Student Online Registration
- All India Govt Scholarship List & Last Date to Apply
Application Fee for PMRF Scholarship
Candidates who want to submit the application form for Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship (PMRF). They need to pay ₹1000 as an application fee. The fees can be paid through the online medium by following the given steps.
- Initially, go to the official site of the State Bank of India.
- Then, visit the SBI collect page and pay the application fee.
- After that, understand all the terms and conditions written over there.
- Now choose the “PMRF Application Fee 2023 Payment Category” option.
- Complete the important installment.
- Next to compelling the installment, candidates are needed to download the PDF of the e-receipt beside the reference number of SBI collect.
Selection Process for PM Research Fellowship 2023
There are 2 stages to checking PMRF 2023 selected candidates list. In the first stage, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written tests and personal interviews held at the nodal institutes. The final selection will be based on the interview. The Ministry of Education has also worked on this project. For finding eligible candidates. They need to follow some rules. As a result, only bright students will become part of this scholarship program. However, many students are trying to be part of this. But only a few can be selected. Because of the number of seats available.
Note – In case if you have any problem or any kind queries regarding PMRF 2023 Online Form. You can resolve it by contacting the concerned person or sending an email at email@example.com.
Q.1 What are the two new channels on which admission will be done?
Now entry of applicants will be based on two channels that are Direct Entry Channel and Lateral Entry Channel.
Q.2 Is the direct entry channel form submission’s last date different from the lateral entry?
Probably no separate dates will announce by officials, however before submitting the application form must check the deadline date first.
Q.3 What is the procedure for taking admission through PMRF lateral entry channel?
Make sure that you are pursuing the Ph.D. course from one of those universities that offer PMRF along with the institution that nominates you for PMRF.
Q.4 There is any type of reservation available for reserved category applicants?
No, the PMRF does not offer any reservation quota for any type of reserved category aspirant.
Thank you for visiting our website www. readermaster.com. We hope you have got all the information related to the (PMRF) Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship 2023 Online Application Form. Keep on visiting our site for more important updates.