Nadakacheri Karnataka Agriculture Family Member Certificate Download | Agriculture Certificate Online Application Form | Check Agriculture Certificate Format in Karnataka state
Agriculture Family Certificate is issued to farmers who have agricultural land. This certificate help farmers in availing of several benefits that are provided by the state government and central govt. For applying for an Agri family certificate users need to fill application form and documents. They need to attach proof of agricultural land for applying. Those who want to apply online have to visit the Nadakacheri center. It provides all the information to the user. Users can visit the Nadakacheri center and check all the details. It also has an online portal which is named nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in. The user needs to log in first here and apply for a given service. Select here application form and enter the correct details in the form. If any details are found wrong then you have to make corrections otherwise your application will be rejected.
- 1 How to get Agriculture Certificate in Karnataka?
- 1.1 Nadakacheri Agriculture Family Member Certificate
- 1.2 Karnataka Agriculture Family Certificate Application Process
- 1.3 Apply Offline for Agriculturist Certificate
How to get Agriculture Certificate in Karnataka?
After applying Agriculture Family Certificate, it provides a receipt that mentions an ACK number which helps in checking the status of the application. If the result is not found here or mistake then you need to visit the office and which you submit the form. Or if you submit the online application then you need to visit your nearest Nadakacheri Center in your area. Most users want online services due to less time. At the time of applying they need to select any one language as per requirement. Check here different types of services. Read all the details here one by one and then apply online. This portal of Nadakacheri is designed and developed by the BMC.
Nadakacheri Agriculture Family Member Certificate
The Nadakacheri Portal provides several facilities to citizens of Karnataka state. It also provides feedback services here about a suggestion for the improvement of services. This portal is available 24 X 7 days so every person can apply here at any time from any place i.e. home, offices. They provide a user manual here for help. Below we provide you steps for applying for Agri Family Certificate as procedures, documents required, fee details, and other details. Kindly check all the details carefully before applying.
Documents Required for applying for Agri Certificate
The lists of documents to be required at the time of applying for the Agriculture Family Certificate are as follows:
- Prescribed application form of Agriculture Family Member Certificate
- A copy of proof of agriculture land
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Water/ Electricity Bill/ Bank Passbook)
Application Fee Charges
The application fee charges are to be paid for applying for an agriculture family member certificate is Rs 25. The fee charges are to be paid by the user through credit card, debit card, internet banking. You can select any one mode for payment. The certificate of Agriculture Family Member is issued to the user within seven days from the date of submission of the application form. Users need to visit the Nadakacheri center to collect the certificate.
Karnataka Agriculture Family Certificate Application Process
To apply for the Agriculture Family Member Certificate, you need to visit the official website of Nadakacheri at https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk.
- For registration, you required a valid mobile number for OTP verification.
- On the web homepage, you need to click on the “Apply Online” option in the ‘Online Application’ section.
- Here enter your mobile number and then click on the “Proceed” button.
- Afterward, you have to select the New Request option from the menu option and select the service option which is required as Agriculture Family Member Certificate.
- Then enter all correct details in the prescribed application form.
- Details to be entered are the Applicant’s Name, Father & Mother Name, Address, Contact Details, Purpose of Certificate, Details of Agriculture Land, Total Income from Agriculture Land, etc.
Now you have to upload all required documents in the form and then click on the ‘Save’ button. After this, you need to make the online payment for the same. Then click on the ‘OK’ button to proceed further. After successful submission of payment, you will get an ACK Number which can be used later to check application status online.
Apply Offline for Agriculturist Certificate
Here follow the below steps to apply offline for an agricultural family member certificate in Karnataka.
- First of all, collect the prescribed agriculture family certificate format.
- Then fill the agricultural family member certificate application form.
- Now submit it at the nearest Nadakacheri or Municipal or Revenue office.
- If you want to apply through the CSC center then visit the near one in your area.
- You can also get Agricultural Family Member Certificate via Digilocker.
Important Instructions for Nadakacheri Agri Certificate
- Users can select any language either English or Kannad before filling an application form.
- Select the service which is required and then upload all required documents.
- Pay fee charges of required service.
- Take a print of acknowledge slip, it is used for future reference.
- Details marked in red color are mandatory to be filled in the form.
- In case of any problem, the user can visit nearby Nadakachri Centre and take assistance.
For more details about Karnataka Nadakacheri Agri Family Certificate: Click Here
You May Also Like: Nadakacheri Online Certificate Verification & CV Print
Users, here we have provided you the complete details of the Karnataka Nadakacheri Agriculture Family Certificate. If you have any queries related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting readermaster.com, stay tuned for more updates.