Kusum Yojana 2024 Online Registration starts on the official website at mnre.gov.in/ upneda.org.in. People searching for KUSUM Scheme online application/ registration process can now visit the DEPARTMENT OF ADDITIONAL SOURCES OF ENERGY, GOVERNMENT OF UTTAR PRADESH. The main objective of starting the Kusum Yojana is to provide solar-powered pumps for irrigation to the farmers. Under this scheme, the central government will convert 3 crore petrol and diesel irrigation pumps into solar energy pumps with help of the State Govt.
The farmers of the country who run the irrigation pumps with the help of diesel or petrol, now those pumps will be run with solar energy under this Kusum Yojana 2024-25. In the first phase of this scheme, 1.75 lakh pumps in the country which run on diesel and petrol will be run with the help of solar panels.
Kusum Yojana 2024 Registration
PM-KUSUM stands for “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahabhiyan” and the aim of this scheme is to ensure energy security for farmers in India. Under this scheme, a target has been set by the central government to convert 17.5 lakh diesel pumps and 3 crore agriculturally useful pumps into solar pumps in the coming 10 years. This is an important scheme for the farmers of India. To install solar pumps and promote solar products, an initial budget of Rs. 50 thousand crores were allocated. Approx 50 lakh farmers of the country will be helped in setting up solar pumps under this scheme.
|कुसुम योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन
|UP, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, & other states of India
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Providing solar irrigation pump at a subsidized price
|Farmers of the country
Aim/ Benefits of Kusum Yojana 2024
As you know that there are many states in India where is a problem with drought. And the farmers cultivating there have to suffer losses due to drought. Keeping this in mind, the central government has started PM Kusum Yojana. The main objective of this scheme is to provide free electricity to the farmers of the country. Under this scheme, provide the facility of solar panels to the farmers for irrigation as they can irrigate their fields well. Through this Kusum Yojana 2024, the farmer will get double the benefit and his income will also increase. Second, if farmers generate more electricity and send it to the grid. So they will get the price for that too.
- All the farmers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Providing Solar Irrigation Pump at a subsidized price.
- Solarization of 10 lakh grid-connected agricultural pumps.
- Under the Kusum Yojana, 17.5 lakh diesel-run irrigation pumps will be run on solar power in the first phase. This will reduce diesel consumption.
- Now the pumps irrigating the fields will run on solar energy, and there will be a boost in the farming farmers.
- This scheme will generate MW of additional power.
- Also, eligible farmers will be given 60% financial assistance from the central government for installing solar panels and the bank will provide 30% loan assistance and only the farmer will have to pay 10%.
About Kusum Yojana Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Farmers are getting a lot of benefits through this Kusum scheme of the UP government. Through this scheme, farmers of the state are able to irrigate their fields properly by installing solar systems and running pump sets with solar energy, due to which their income is also increasing. The problem of electricity for irrigation in the fields of all the farmers of the state has been solved. In this scheme of farmers, 30 percent grant is being given by the central government and 30 percent is being given by the state government and 30 percent is being given by NABARD. Solar systems are being installed by depositing the remaining 10 percent amount to the farmer.
Under this scheme, pump sets of 3 to 7.5 HP are being installed. 20 thousand 549 rupees for 3 HP, 33 thousand 749 rupees for 5 HP and Rs 46 thousand 687 for 7.5 HP are being deposited to the farmer as demand. Only after they can get a pump set for irrigation in his fields. Farmers of the state who are taking loans to install solar power systems in their fields cannot pay the loan given in cash, by producing electricity from solar energy, the farmers of the state give additional money to other farmers or the government on the grid. Income tax can pay the loan installments.
Kusum Yojana 2024 Maharashtra
In the coming time, about 20 lakh farmers will be covered under this scheme. Through this, the government’s goal of doubling farmers’ income by 2024 will be achieved. Earlier the target was to cover 17.5 lakh farmers under Kusum Yojana. To take advantage of this scheme, the farmers have to pay only 10% of the total cost. 30% amount will be provided by the government to the farmers as a subsidy and a 30% amount will be provided to the farmers in the form of a loan. Through this scheme, the landowner can get an income of Rs 60,000 to Rs 1,00,000 per annum by setting up a solar power plant in the next 25 years. Through the Kusum scheme, not only will electricity be saved but 30,800 MW of additional electricity can also be generated.
Eligibility Criteria for Kusum Yojana:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Interested applicants can apply for a solar power plant of 0.5 MW to 2 MW capacity.
- Also, the applicant can apply for a 2 MW capacity in proportion to his land or the capacity notified by the distribution corporation (whichever is less).
- About 2 hectares of land would be required per MW.
- Under this scheme, no financial qualification is required for the project with its own investment.
Kusum Yojana Rajasthan 2024
Under this scheme, pumps used to irrigate agriculture will be converted into solar-powered pumps. The Kusum scheme will prove beneficial to the farmers in those states which are affected by drought and will cause less damage to their crops. Under Kusum Yojana, the total cost of setting up 3 crore solar power plants targeted by 2024 will be Rs 1.4 lakh crores. The central government and the same amount will be given by the state government. Farmers of the country will have to pay only 10 percent of the total cost, while 48 thousand crores will be arranged through bank loans under this scheme.
Documents Required for Kusum Scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration card
- Authorization Letter
- A copy of Jamabandi of Land
- Income Certificate (If asked)
- Mobile Number
- Bank account statement
- Passport-size photograph
How to Apply for KUSUM Yojana Online?
Online Registration Procedure for PM Kusum Yojana (कुसुम योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन);
Let us clear to you that under Kusum Yojana applications can be made through both online and offline means. Under this scheme, applications can be made for setting up solar power plants and for leasing land. The list of all those applicants who have registered for leasing out their land will be displayed by RREC on the official website. All those citizens who want to take land on lease for setting up a solar power plant can get the list of applicants from the website of RREC after which they can contact the registered applicants and apply for setting up the plant.
If online registration is done by the farmer then the applicant will get an Application ID. They must keep the printout of the application form safe with them in case of an online application. If the applicant has applied offline, a receipt will be given to the applicant, which will have to be retained by the applicant. To apply, all the important documents have to be submitted by the application.
PM Kusum Solar Yojana Application Fee
Under this scheme, the applicant will have to pay the application fee at the rate of ₹ 5000 per MW and GST to apply for a solar power plant. This payment will be made in the form of a Demand Draft in the name of the Managing Director, Rajasthan Renewable Energy Corporation. To apply, the application fee for 0.5 MW to 2 MW is as follows.
|₹2500 + GST
|₹5000 + GST
|₹7500 + GST
|₹10000 + GST
www.mnre.gov.in Solar Water Pump – Kusum Online
In a webinar on the effective implementation of budget provisions by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, he has told that PM Kusum Yojana has turned Annadata into a Power donor. The government aims to achieve 30 GW of solar power capacity by setting up small power plants in agricultural areas. Till now 4 GW power capacity has been achieved through the KUSUM scheme and 2.5 GW capacity will be added soon. In the next 1 to 1.5 years, 40 GW of solar power will be generated by the government through this scheme. This solar power generation will be achieved through rooftop solar projects. In the coming times, efforts will be made by the government to strengthen the power sector.
Note – It has come to the notice of the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy Development Agency that mobile applications and fake websites are being operated under the Kusum scheme. Through which applicants are being asked to fill online application form for the installation of a solar pump under Kusum Yojana, along with the registration fee and pay the price of the pump online.
Many such websites are being operated. That is why all the farmers are advised to beware of such fake websites and not make any kind of payment. This scheme is operated by the departments of the state government. To get any information related to this scheme, the official website of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy can be visited or can be contacted on the toll-free helpline number 1800-180-3333.
Components of Kusum Yojana
There are four components of Kusum Yojana which are as follows;
- Solar Pump Distribution => During the first phase of Kusum Yojana, the Electricity Department, in collaboration with the Central Government Departments, will make successful distribution of solar-powered pumps.
- Construction of Solar Power Plant => Solar power plants will be constructed which have the capacity to produce electricity in sufficient quantity.
- Installation of Tubewells => Tubewells will be set up by the government which will generate a certain amount of electricity.
- Modernization of existing pumps => Modernization of existing pumps will also be done Katha’s old pumps will be replaced with new solar pumps.
Under the first draft of Kusum Yojana, these plants will be set up in infertile areas, which are capable of generating 28000 MW of electricity. In the first phase, 17.5 lakh solar-powered pumps will be made available to the farmers by the government. Apart from this, the bank will provide an additional 30% of the total expenditure to the farmers in the form of a loan. The farmers will have to bear only the upfront cost.
Procedure to apply under Uttar Pradesh Kusum Yojana
- Go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Kusum Yojana.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the Program option.
- After this, you have to click on the option of Solar Energy Program.
- Now you have to click on the option of Kusum Yojana.
- Then a new web page will open in front of you in which you have to click on the Registration option.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter all the important information asked in this form.
- Now you have to upload all the required documents before submitting the form.
- In this way, you will be able to register under the Uttar Pradesh Kusum Yojana.
How to apply under Maharashtra Kusum Yojana?
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Kusum Yojana i.e kusum.mahaurja.com.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on the option of Apply for Kusum Yojana.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in this form.
- Next, upload all the required documents carefully.
- Then you have to click on the Submit tab.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Maharashtra Kusum Yojana.
Rajasthan Kusum Yojana Online Registration Process
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, then follow the step-by-step procedure given below:
- Navigate to the official website of the Kusum scheme.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Here you will see the option of “Online Registration”, click on this option.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form like name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile, etc will have to be filled.
- Now after filling in the information finally click on the submit button.
- After successful registration, you are directed to deposit 10% cost of the solar pump set to the selected beneficiaries to the department-approved suppliers.
- After this, in a few days, solar pumps will be installed in their fields.
Note – REGISTRATION FOR COMPONENT-A UNDER KUSUM SCHEME | कुसुम योजना के अंतर्गत सौर ऊर्जा संयंत्र लगाने हेतु चयनित जयपुर विद्युत वितरण निगम के 33 / 11 केवी सब स्टेशनों की सूची (Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ajmer)
Haryana Kusum Yojana Apply Online
- Go to the official website of Haryana Kusum Yojana i.e pmkusum.uhbvn.org.in.
- On the web homepage, click on the option of Apply for Kusum Scheme.
- After that, the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this form.
- Now you have to upload all the important documents.
- After that, you have to click on the Submit tab.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Haryana Kusum Yojana.
To read this article in Hindi, click here => कुसुम योजना ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन/ एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म
KUSUM Yojana (State-wise) Direct Link
How to check Kusum Yojana Application List?
- To see the names of selected applicants for setting up solar power plants under Kusum Yojana, first of all, you have to go to the official website of Solar Scheme.
- Then click on the “List of registered applications for KUSUM” option.
- As soon as you click on this option the list of selected applicants will open in front of you.
- Now you can easily search the name of any person under this list
- For any further details, kindly contact the Helpdesk Numbers: 011-243600707, 011-24360404.