Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme Apply Online 2021 | KLPS Registration at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in | కళ్యాణ లక్ష్మి పథకం పథకం తెలంగాణ | Kalyana Laxmi Marriage Form PDF, Amount Status & Helpline Number
Telangana Govt has started Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme recently. Under this scheme, the Telangana Government provides One-time financial Aid of Rs 1,00,116. For the year of 2020-21, Apply online to Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. It is the official website of the state government of Telangana. The eligible candidates may apply easily through this portal. All special categories of the State (SC/ST/ OBC) may avail of the benefits of Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Yojana. The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial support to economically weaker reserved categories (EWS) of the state.
Telangana Govt is providing Rs 1 Lakh financial aid to the economically weaker communities of Schedule Caste/Tribe and Other Backward Class. All interested candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC Community are eligible to apply for this scheme. This financial aid is given for the Girls Marriage purpose. Initially, Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme has been started in the year of 2014 month. In this article, we are providing the complete details of TS Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Amount, eligibility, documents list, the online application process, and Kalyana Laxmi Status Check Online 2021 Telangana. So kindly read the complete article carefully to the end.
Latest Update – Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Services (Online Links)
- 1 Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme 2021 Telangana
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme-
- 1.2 Required Document for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme-
- 1.3 How to Apply Online for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme?
- 1.4 Check Application Status of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana-
Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme 2021 Telangana
As we told you above that Telangana Govt has started Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme (కళ్యాణ లక్ష్మి పథకం పథకం తెలంగాణ) on 14 October 2014. The objective of this scheme is to provide financial aids for girls marriage who belongs to SC/ST/OBC Communities. To apply online for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme 2020, eligible candidates will have to visit the official website of https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/.
Highlights of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2020-2021:
|Name of Scheme||Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme|
|Launched by||Govt of Telangana|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to brides|
|Beneficiary||Brides belonging to SC/ST, Minorities & EWS Category|
|Article Category||State Govt Scheme|
Key Features of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme (కళ్యాణ్ లక్ష్మీ పథకం):
- This Scheme Covers SC/ST, Minorities (BC-A, BC-B, BC-C), and the Economically Backward Class of the state.
- Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme enables the girl to avail of the support by applying online.
- This scheme serves as financial assistance for the girl’s marriage.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance is One Lakh rupees.
- Kalyana Laxmi Amount for SC/ ST/ EWS categories is the same.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme-
If you want to apply for the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme then you must fulfill the following conditions set by the Telangana state government.
- Applicants must be a resident of Telangana state.
- The bride must be of 18 years of age at the time of application.
- A Bride must belong to the BPL category.
- Also, the bride must belong to SC/ST or minority groups.
- Here check the Annual Income Ceiling for the scheme:
|For SC category||Rs 2,00,000 per annum|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||Rs 2,00,000 per annum|
|For BC/EBC||Urban Area – Rs 2,00,000 only|
|Rural Area – Rs 1,50,000 only|
|For Shaadi Mubarak (Minority)||Rs 2,00,000 per annum|
Required Document for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme-
The following documents are required under this scheme:
- A copy of the applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate copy
- Domicile Certificate copy
- Wedding Card (Optional)
- Birth Certificate of the bride issued by the competent authority.
- Income Certificate not older than 6 months from the date of marriage.
- The unmarried girl must have completed 18-Years of age at the time of marriage.
- Bank account for both the bride and the bride’s mother.
How to Apply Online for Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this scheme. First of all, they have to visit the official website of Kalyana Lakshmi Portal. The link is mentioned below.
- After clicking the above link, a web homepage of Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Portal will open.
- Here click on the “Kalyana Lakshmi Shadi Mubarak“ Section.
- After clicking, a new window will open with the Registration/Application and Edit menu.
- Now click on the “Online Registration” section.
- When you will click on a registration section, a new window will open with the application form.
- Provide all the required details in the registration form carefully.
In the end, click on the “Submit” button. After successful registration, an Application Id will be provided to you. This is how you can fill Kalyan Lakshmi Marriage Form online.
Check Application Status of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Telangana-
If you successfully applied under the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme and now want to check the Application Status. Then check the application status online by clicking the link below.
- Track Application Status: https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- On the webpage, enter your Aadhaar Number and Mobile Number in the appropriate boxes.
- Then click on the ‘Get Status & Print’ button.
- The status of your application form will be displayed on your computer/mobile screen. Take a printout for future reference.
- For more details about the Kalyana Laxmi Status Check Online 2020 Telangana, kindly visit the official portal or contact the Kalyana laxmi helpline number
Components of the Scheme:
There are two components of the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam scheme as announced by the Chief Minister of Telangana state. Here check the details:
- Kalyana Laxmi Scheme is for the brides who belong to Hindu minorities below the poverty line (BPL).
- Shaadi Mubarak Yojana is for the Muslim community brides.
- Incentives Under The Scheme – Rs 1,00,116 were provided as financial funds by the government.
- You can also download Kalyana Laxmi first marriage certificate pdf.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Helpline Numbers:
If you have any queries related to the scheme then you can contact the authorities between10:30 AM to 5 PM on only working days.
- General Issues: 040-23390228
- For Technical Issues: 040-23120311
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like: