AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme Apply Online | Jnanabhumi Fee Reimbursement Status | Jnanabhumi Portal Online Admission, Results 2021 & Last Date
Jnanabhumi is a digital platform in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the smooth implementation of the education system and welfare programs in the state launched by former CM Mr. Chandrababu Naidu. Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal is a digital platform started by the Govt of Andhra Pradesh that focuses on the translucent and timely disbursement of scholarships provided to the students in order to reduce school dropout cases. Jnanabhumi is a paperless digital platform through which the state govt implements its post-matriculation and pre-matriculation scholarships in AP state.
Along with the disbursement of scholarships, there are various other services provided by this portal, such as online result declaration, education service, admission, online affiliation to university, skill up-gradation program, etc. Today in this article, we have collected all the information related to Jnanabhumi AP Pre and Post-matric Scholarship online status check 2021. All the readers will get complete information about this portal, eligibility criteria, how to apply, the renewal process, and other relevant details. So continue reading ahead.
- 1 AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021 Status Check
- 1.1 Overview of Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- 1.2 Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Portal 2021
- 1.3 How to Apply Online for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021?
- 1.4 Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship
- 1.5 How to Apply for AP Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship?
- 1.6 Check Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Status
AP Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021 Status Check
Every year a large number of qualified candidates submit their applications to take advantage of the Jnanabhumi Scholarship provided by the state government of Andhra Pradesh. Once you complete your application, you are also able to track your application status. For this, you can use your application number and other details provided by the government to check the status of your online application.
The Govt of Andhra Pradesh provides the benefits of pre-matriculation, post-matriculation, and other scholarships under which around Rs 5,000 will be given to selected 17 lakh students on an annual basis belonging to SC, ST, BC, Differently-Abled, Minorities, Kapu, EBC communities of the state. These scholarships include various stakeholders such as government departments, colleges/ schools, hostels, affiliated authorities, bank branches, etc. All the activities are done through an online platform i.e. Gyan Bhoomi.
Overview of Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Scholarship
|Name of Scheme||Jnanabhumi Pre/ Post-matric Scholarship|
|Launched By||Social Welfare Dept, Govt of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||SC, ST, OBC & Handicapped Students|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Last Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Post Category||AP State Govt Scheme|
Benefits of Jnanabhumi Scholarship Scheme
- This guarantees timely scholarship release to all selected scholars.
- This certifies that the scholarship achiever student is an eligible and genuine student.
- Help reduce paperwork and remove large paper footprints and manual work.
- It has reduced cycle time for scholarship release and processing.
- This prevents beneficiaries from coming to the concerned office for an application form, tracking application status, and many more related to scholarships.
Types of AP Gyanbhoomi Scholarship Scheme
Two types of scholarship exist in the Andhra Pradesh scholarship scheme portal and they are:
- Post-matric scholarship
- Pre-matric scholarship
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Amount Details
|Pre-matric scholarship||SC/ST Students studying from 5th to 8th will get Rs 1000 for boys and 1500 for girls students. 9th & 10th class students will get Rs 1500 along with Rs 750 books to grant for day scholar IX & X class students will get Rs 3500 along with Rs 1000 books grant for Hosteller|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RFT)||Full Fee Reimbursement|
|Jagananna Vasathideevena (RFT)||ITI students – Rs 10,000 / Polytechnic students – Rs 15,000 / Degree & Above courses – Rs 20,000|
Andhra Pradesh Scholarship Portal 2021
This portal plays a significant role in the distribution of post-matric scholarship to the students of AP state who fulfill the eligibility conditions. The post-matric scholarship is given for higher education to the students belonging to the minority, SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapur, and other communities. This scholarship is given for the completion of matriculation.
Note – 15 government departments, 36 affiliated authorities, 8000+ bank branches, 8000+ colleges, 2,894 hostels are the main sponsors of the PMS Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Jnanabhumi Post-Matric Scholarship
- Educational Qualification: – Students must be admitted to a recognized college/board.
- Income Ceiling: – Students should follow the final annual income criteria by the concerned authorities mentioned below.
- SC (Scheduled Caste ) – Rs 2 lakh per annum
- ST (Scheduled Tribe) – Rs 2 lakh per annum
- BC (Backward Classes) – Rs 1 lakh per annum
- Minorities – Rs 1.5 lakhs (Rural) Rs 2 lakhs (Urban) per annum
- EBC – Rs 1 lakh per annum
- Kapu – Rs 1 lakh per annum
- Differently Abled candidate – Rs 1 lakh per annum
In-Eligible for Jnanabhumi Scholarship
- Students studying in a private or deemed university, are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Any student who is pursuing correspondence or distance education courses is also not eligible for the Jnanabhumi scholarship.
- Students who get their admission under management/ spot quota are also not eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply Online for Jnanabhumi Scholarship 2021?
- First of all, go to the Jnanabhumi Portal i.e. https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- On the web homepage, click on the link “Post-matric Scholarship”.
- Then in the next step, you have to download the ‘Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Form’ or you can collect it from the college.
- Fill the form and verify your details and attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Submit a signed filled-in copy of the application form to your college principal.
- All the documents which are attached to the application form will be verified by the principal of the college and presented through Jnanabhumi.
- On successful submission of the application, candidates will receive an SMS confirming the submission.
- Go to Mee Seva Portal and provide the following – Aadhaar Number, Jnanabhumi Application ID, Biometric Authentication.
- At the last, the candidates have to provide their biometric certification and finally submit the application.
Andhra Pradesh Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship
Pre-Matric Scholarship is awarded to students studying in first to tenth grade in state government or recognized private schools. This financial support of the government is only for the students of minority communities and weaker sections of the society in the state. The selection of candidates will be based on the eligibility requirements fulfilled by the applicants. Preference will be given to candidates from BPL families with low annual income. Under this scheme, only two children of a family will be given benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship
- The student should study in a recognized school from class I to X.
- For students from classes II to X, the student should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent marks/grade in the previous final examination.
- The annual income of the parents/guardians of the students should not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
- 30% of the scholarship is reserved for the student. If a sufficient number of eligible girls is not available, then this scholarship is awarded to other male students.
- Candidates both permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh or non-permanent residents of the state are eligible to apply.
- The beneficiaries should ensure that they do not avail of any other scholarship or stipend from the government.
How to Apply for AP Jnanabhumi Pre-Matric Scholarship?
- First of all, students have to visit the Jnanabhumi Portal at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Then click on the link “Pre Matric Scholarships” on the web page.
- Go to the “How to apply” section.
- Read the information given there.
- Click on the available application link there.
- Fill the application form, upload the document, and submit the application form.
- After that, the concerned Hostel Welfare Officer will go through the details and confirm the application.
- After confirmation, the District Welfare Officer will approve the scholarship.
Check Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application Status
To track the status of the application, candidates need to go through the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website at https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Then click on the ‘Login’ option and enter the Login ID/Password/Captcha code.
- Click on the ‘Application Status’ option and then enter the Application ID.
- To check the current status of your application press the ‘Get Application Status’ button.
- Now candidates can check the progress of their application.
Important: – Apart from this, candidates can also receive SMS if the application will be accepted. Therefore, candidates are advised to keep their registered mobile number and email ID active throughout the process.
Required Documents for Jnanabhumi Scholarships Scheme
Candidates fulfilling all the above conditions can fill the application. They have to attach the following documents with the application:
- Affidavit on salary certificate/ Non-Judicial Stamp paper by Income Certificate issued/ Employer by Tehsildar.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by Tehsildar.
- Photocopy of last year’s certificate/mark sheet/progress report.
- A copy of the bank passbook in the joint account of parents and students.
- Proof of permanent residence of parents/guardians. This can be a voter ID/ration card/gas bill/electricity bill or any other document.
- Minority Community Declaration/ Caste Certificate.
- Photograph of the candidate attested by the Head Master of the school.
Renewal Process for Jnanabhumi Scholarship Application
- Candidates availing of the scholarship will have to renew the application year as the candidates will move on to the next year.
- For renewal, they have to submit a renewal application form.
- It requires the students’ current year’s admission date and the previous year’s roll number and a hall ticket number.
- On successful renewal, they will receive a confirmation via SMS.
- At the time of renewal, candidates can update their mobile, email ID, bank account before biometric authentication.
AP Scholarship Scheme Helpline
- PMU No: 86452-74029
- Toll-Free Number: 0864-527-4025 (10:30 AM to 5:30 PM on all working days)
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
You May Also Like: