Bhulekh Assam Portal | e-Dharitree Portal Search Jamabandi Copy Online | Dharitree Assam 2023 Jamabandi Land Record | Assam Land Records Manual
The Land Revenue Department of Assam is one of the oldest divisions in the state. One can easily avail of Assam Land Records and Survey Reports through the official website at revenueassam.nic.in/ILRMS/. Through this Portal, people can find Dag numbers, Patta numbers, Pattadar numbers, and Jamabandi Copy online. This department was renamed the Revenue and Disaster Management Department, DIRECTORATE OF LAND REQUISITION ACQUISITION & REFORMS on March 1, 2006. The State Govt has made efforts to gradually modernize the department to suit the needs of the times and the present age. Here we provide you the complete details of Dharitree Assam i.e. How to get Jamabandi in Assam, Land Record Search by Name/ Dag Number/ Patta Number, Jamabandi Certificate Download, etc.
Bhulekh Assam – Dharitree Jamabandi Land Record
The Revenue Dept of Assam is divided into four different parts: the first general branch, the second settlement branch, the third Land Acquisition, and Land Records Branch, and the fourth the Land Reforms branch. For checking land records in Jamabandi, peoples need to deposit the application form to the revenue department of Assam. Assam Government made Dharitree software to check and get a copy of Jamabandi, Dag no Patta, etc.
Overview of Dharitree Assam Land Records 2023
|Name of Article||Jamabandi Assam Land Record|
|Department||Revenue & District Management Dept, Govt of Assam|
|Post-Category||State Govt Scheme|
District-wise Jamabandi Land Records in Assam
Jamabandi Assam is almost completed in all districts of the state. Here we are providing a list of Districts in Assam where online Jamabandi/ Land record is available. So please check the list given below:
|Barpeta- বৰপেটা||Morigaon -মৰিগাওঁ|
|Biswanath – বিশ্বনাথ||Sibsagar – শিৱসাগৰ|
|Bongaigaon – বঙাইগাঁও||Charaideo – চৰাইদেউ|
|Dhemaji – ধেমাজি||Tinsukia – তিনিচুকীয়া|
|Dhubri – ধুবুৰী||Chirang – ছিৰাং|
|Dibrugarh – ডিব্ৰুগড়||Majuli – মাজুলী|
|Goalpara – গোৱালপাৰা||Nalbari – নলবাৰী|
|Hojai – হোজাই||Darrang – দৰং|
|Jorhat – যোৰহাট||Kamrup – কামৰূপ|
|Kamrup Metro – কামৰূপ মহানগৰ||Nagaon – নগাওঁ|
|Karimganj – করিমগঞ্জ||Sonitpur – শোণিতপুৰ|
|Lakhimpur – লক্ষীমপূৰ||Golaghat – গোলাঘাট|
Land Record Assam Jamabandi Search by Dag Number
Bhulekh/ Jamabandi is preparing for a change in Pattas periodically and annual Pattas are recorded at regular settlement these are recorded as supplementary settlement, The Revenue Department Kanungos has to record its data periodically also there is No mutation of names can be effected without the order of the Sub-Deputy Collector or an officer duly empowered.
In Assam State Revenue Dept is divided into two main branches:
- Revenue General for general issues related to property and
- Revenue Settlement that again divided into four major branches which are:
- General Branch,
- Settlement Branch,
- Land Acquisition and Land Records Branch and
- Land Reforms Branch.
Now let us explain How to get Jamabandi Copy By dag number in Assam Land Records Online.
Visit Dharitree Official Website
To get an Assam Land Record Jamabandi copy online, open the official website (revenueassam.nic.in Map) of the Revenue & District Management Department. Or directly click here => Search Jamabandi Copy @revenueassam.nic.in 2023
Choose District >> Circle >> Village
After opening the official website revenueassam. nic. in, first select District, Village, and circle in Dharitree software.
Search Dag Number
After Selection, enter the dag number and click on the “Search by Dag Number” option. Then enter the captcha code in the appropriate box.
Select Owner Name
After searching the Dag number, you will get a list of land owners’ names and Dag number detail. Then select it and view the Jamabandi Option => “See Jamabandi”.
Verify Jabanbandi Copy
Now you will get a softcopy of Jamabandi on the web screen. In this, there is basic information like the Owner’s Name, Father’s Name, and other information about the Land. Here you can check Land-related Information Online as shown in the below image:
After checking Assam Jamabandi, you can also download or print a copy of it. For this, select the ‘Print’ option in the browser menu. Then you can print & download it very easily.
Assam ROR Jamabandi Search by Patta Number
- To view Jamabandi online using the Patta number, Please select the option “Search by Patta Number”.
- After this, enter the verification code & Patta number and then click on the “Search” button.
- After this, all the Jamabandi Records related to the entered Patta number will appear on the screen.
- Select your name from it and select the “See Jamabandi” option.
- After this Jamabandi copy will be opened on the screen which you can download or print.
Jamabandi Assam Land Record Search by Pattadar Name
- You can also get a Jamabandi copy in Assam using “Search By Pattadar Number”.
- Kindly choose this option and then select your name’s first letter on the virtual keyboard.
- After this, all the name lists starting with that letter will appear as shown in the below image
- Now select your name on the screen.
- Then click on the ‘See Jamabandi’ option as mentioned in the above screenshot.
What is Chitha in Assam?
Chitha is a register where crop information is registered, in this all information is recorded for 3 years that what is done. This is to know about the complete facts of ROR.
In the Revenue Department shows which type of land, in this they categorize it in two ways settled and unsettled, In settled property
- The classification of land
- And the total area is to be filled up for all the fields which are borne on the Chitha, whether annual or periodic, settled or Sarkari.
There are some unsettled lands that come under
- Road, embankment,
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
- Shri Avinash Joshi, IAS
- Principal Secretary to the Government of Assam
- Revenue & Disaster Management Department
- Office Address: F Block, 1st Floor, Assam Secretariat (Civil), Dispur, Guwahati-6
- Contact List: Click Here
- Assam Land Records Management Portal: Click Here
Note – If your record is missing in the online Dharitree, please contact your circle office. To download Dharitree App, you have to visit Google Play Store on your mobile device and then search “Assam Land Record App”.