Bharat Darshan Park Punjabi Bagh Ticket Booking 2023 Online, Entry Price & Timing: Bharat Darshan Park is created by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi Made of waste or scrap materials for example old vehicles, fans, iron rods, nuts, bolts, etc. on 25 December 2021 Park inaugurated by Mr. Amit Shah at Punjabi bagh, West Delhi. 25 December is the Day when the Birthday of former Prime Minister Lt. Shree Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Visitors can see 22 historical monuments in one place.
Indian Monuments like the Taj Mahal, Gateway of India, Qutub Minar, Konark Temple, Victoria Memorial, Mysore Palace, Ajanta and Ellora Caves, Nalanda Stupa, Meenakshi Temple, and other significant sites. Bharat Darshan Park is situated at 3300 meters. Here in this post, we brought information about Bharat Darshan Park Online Tickets Booking, Timing, Ticket Prices, and much more.
Bharat Darshan Park Online Ticket Booking 2023
The MCD of Delhi created Bharat Darshan Park by using 350 tons of waste material.22 replicas of Popular Historical monuments can be seen here. This park is spread over an area of 8.5 acres. this park is built at the cost of 20 crores. the park was shortly closed due to Covid-19.
|Key Highlights of Bharat Darshan Park Tickets Booking & Price:|
|Name of Park||Bharat Darshan Park|
|Park Opening Date||25 December 2021|
|Park Inaugurated By||Mr. Amit Shah|
|Located In||Punjabi Bagh|
|Cost of construction||Approximate 20 crore|
|Entry Ticket Booking||Spot Booking Only|
|Opening and Closing Timing (Park)||10 AM to 10 PM|
|Ticket Price||Rs 100/|
|E-Cart Ticket Price||Adults- Rs 50/ Child- Rs 25|
|MCD & Other School Entry Fee
||MCD School Student-Free Entry|
|Official Web Portal||Bharat Darshan Park Online Booking|
NOTE – People who want to visit Bharat Darshan Park can book online tickets, all the necessary information related to ticket booking, pricing, and other details are given below. Bharat Darshan Park is the second Park which is created from scrap material, first park is in Sarai Kale Khan, Delhi.
Procedure for Bharat Darshan Park Ticket Booking Online
A lot of people visit here. the Visitors generally come to the Park. Visitors always book online tickets. Online Booking of Bharat Darshan Park Ticket to avoid the queues at the ticket counter and save time for their visit.
Here check the complete details of Bharat Darshan Park Delhi Tickets Booking online:
- First of all, you have to visit the official web portal of Bharat Darshan Park Tickets Booking.
- On the web homepage, there is a tab for Bharat Darshan Park Ticket Booking online.
- Click on the tab and a new web page will open for Park ticket booking.
- Give the visitor’s name and other details about the purpose of the visit.
- Click on the ticket option at the bottom of the web page.
- Make the payment on the web portal.
- A top will come to your registered Phone Number.
- Enter the OTP and your ticket will be on the screen of your computer/Mobile.
Download the Ticket Booking Slip and take a printout and keep it with you at the time of the visit. If the Visitors book an online ticket mobile then a QR Code will come on mobile through a message.
Bharat Darshan Park Entry Tickets Price
The SDMC wants to give the best facility to the visitors here. Although there are many other valuable facilities also available for the Visitors. This park is one of its kind entertainment parks that was created by NDMC from waste scrap from the city for the people of India. People enjoy the replicas of the renowned Indian historical monuments created by artists from India.
Below is the detail of the Entry Ticket Price for Bharat Darshan Park:
- Adults (above 12 years) in the day-time => Rs 100/- Per Person
- Children (up to 12 years) in the daytime => Rs 50/- Per Person
- Adults in the evening => Rs 150/- Per Person
- Children in the evening => Rs. 75/ Per Ticket
- Senior Citizen in Daytime => Rs 50/-
- Senior Citizen in the Evening => Rs 75/-
- Ticket Price for MCD Students => Exempted with school ID Card
- Other Schools => Rs 50/- With School ID Card
Bharat Dharshan Park Today Opening Time
Visitors who want to visit the park can plan according to the time schedule of the park opening. This park has an amphitheater for the children where they can enjoy the beauty and information about various information about monuments of India.
The park remains closed every Monday of the week. Visitors can feel the 22 historical monuments of India under one roof. Basically, children enjoy visiting this theme park very much.