AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023 Online Application/ Registration Form is now available on this page. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh state has come up with one more scheme which will directly benefit the poor people of the state. The scheme is known as the “YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme” for the year 2023-24. Today we will discuss with our readers the answers to certain questions regarding this welfare scheme of the Jangananna government. We have discussed in this article the Kapari Bandhu online application procedure, benefits, features, required eligibility/ documents, and all of the other details of the scheme.
Andhra Pradesh Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023
State Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP), YS Jaganmohan Reddy (CM) launched a new scheme “YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023” and invited online application/registration form for the development of Shepherds (Golla and Kuruma communities). The main objective of this scheme is to economic upliftment of the shepherd’s community. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to purchase sheep and goats. For more details of the scheme, continue reading ahead.
AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023 Details
In this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh state government will provide economic facilities for the economic protection of shepherds. According to YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to the shepherds to purchase 20 sheep and goats. The beneficiary will get a 30% subsidy on the loan amount of 1.5 lakhs rupees. According to the report of the Andhra Pradesh Govt, there will be 50,000 beneficiaries of the scheme and fix 200 crore rupees for the scheme.
Highlights of AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
|Scheme Name||Kapari Bandhu Scheme|
|Launched By||CM YS Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Shepherd Community (Golla and Kuruma)|
|Application Process||Not set yet|
|Objective||Financial assistance to shepherds|
|Relief Fund||Rs 50,000|
|Concerned Dept||National Cooperative Development Corporation|
|Post-Category||State Govt Welfare Scheme|
Key Features of the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
These are some important features and highlights of the AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023:
- Development of Shepherd Communities => AP Govt will launch this scheme for the overall development of shepherds in the state.
- Ensuring Financial and Social Security => This scheme will ensure financial security as well as social security.
- Financial Assistance => As the state govt has not decided on any amount yet, Chief Minister stated that the beneficiaries will receive certain financial aid from AP state authority.
- Purchasing Sheep => Applicants can utilize this amount to purchase 20 sheep.
- Loan Subsidy => Under this scheme, also involves credit subsidy for beneficiaries. The govt will provide a subsidy of 30% of the total loan amount or Rs 1.5 lakh (whichever is less). The state government wants to remove the financial burden from the shoulders of shepherds who acquired loans for occupational purposes.
- Time Duration => AP government will continue it for 4 successive years. This scheme will ensure the overall development of eligible and needy shepherds (Golla and Kuruma communities).
- Total Number of Beneficiaries => The implementation of this financial assistance scheme for shepherds will give its benefits to around 50,000 people directly.
- Budget Allocation => AP govt has proposed Rs 200 crore for the Scheme and more funds would be provided for its successful implementation.
- Payment Mode => Andhra Pradesh Govt will provide all financial transfers that will be made via Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode. It will keep corruption and confusion at bay.
Financial Aid to Shepherds
The main focus of the scheme is to cover up benefits for almost 50 thousand people for a term of four years. In this relation, officials have said to offer Rs 200 crores for the fast development of the scheme. The state government is also implementing schemes like the Rajanna Veterinary Scheme, the death of cows, and the like.
- Sources further said that the shepherds of state and society president requested the CM of Andra Pradesh to look after the living standards of the shepherd’s community.
- It is also seen that the NCDC financiers are able to buy sheep on loan.
- In addition to this, shepherds cannot get loans owing to the strict rules of the scheme.
- Owing to this, the CM of the state has come up with a plan for the new scheme.
- This will make the regulations of the scheme easy and help increase the subsidy offered for the shepherds. By this, they can easily opt for loans to buy the sheep and yield better results from farming.
Kapari Bandhu Scheme (New Update)
However, NCDC is planning to raise the subsidy level from 20% to 30% with the help of the shepherds. Considering the present situation, the government is planning to come up with some changes for the betterment of the shepherds. Therefore, with the successful launch of the scheme in the state, it shall help improve the overall condition of the shepherd community. It shall help cover up different prevention measures and help them get access to suitable medical services in the state. Therefore, the CM of the state is giving his best efforts to launch the scheme soon for the betterment of the shepherds.
Eligibility Criteria for AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- This scheme is only applicable to permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh, the son-only shepherds of the state are eligible to avail of this scheme.
- The main objective of this scheme is the economic empowerment of the shepherd community only, from which only the shepherds of the Gola and Kuruma communities can be benefited.
- Under this scheme, only shepherd brothers living below the poverty line (BPL) will have the right to receive financial assistance.
- If the applicant does not have a bank account with the shepherd then he is not eligible to take advantage of this financial assistance scheme.
Required Documents for YSR Kapari Bandhu Yojana
To apply for the scheme, applicants need to submit a few documents which are:
- Residential Proof => You must submit the residential proof documents so that they will confirm that you are a resident of Andhra Pradesh state only.
- Aadhaar Card => For verification and DBT purpose.
- Bank Account Details => To transfer the subsidy amount to the account of the beneficiary
- BPL Card => By submitting the BPL certificate or card it will help to know that you belong to a below poverty family.
- Caste Certificate => This scheme is only for Golla and Kuruma communities.
- Loan Documents => To transfer the subsidy of the loan, it is important for all applicants they must submit the loan document as they get it from the bank.
And others as mentioned in the application form.
How to apply for AP YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme?
After the announcement of the scheme, every Golla and Kuruma community people are curious to know that, how they can apply for the scheme to avail of benefits. But, as we said earlier the scheme is announced recently and the scheme is in its early phase, and the government has yet to launch it officially. So the other details of the scheme like the application form, where you can register for the scheme, and other important aspects
So once, the government officially provides the full detail about the scheme we will let you know through our website, and for further information regarding the scheme, you may also visit the Andhra Pradesh government’s official website @https://www.ap.gov.in/.