YSR Housing Scheme 2023 Online Apply – Eligibility, Sanction List, Status check online is now available on the official website at housing.ap.gov.in. In today’s article, we are going to provide you with detailed information related to AP Housing Beneficiary Search 2023. Along with that, we will also tell you how you can apply online for the YSR Housing Scheme under PMAY. This article will help you get all the relevant information about the housing scheme for all. So continue reading ahead.
About YSR Housing Scheme 2023
Let us tell you that the YSR Housing Scheme was launched on 12th July 2019 by the Andhra Pradesh Government. It is inaugurated by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The total budget allocated is 2280 crore rupees. This scheme has been launched in order to provide houses to poor families of Andhra Pradesh. With the implementation of this scheme, the poor citizens of the state can live the dream of owning a house. Under this scheme, houses will provide to all the eligible citizens of the state by 2023.
Almost 15.6 lakh houses will be built under this scheme in the first phase. The government is going to spend Rs 28084 crore on building 15.6 lakh houses. On 3rd June 2021, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh himself laid the foundation of housing colonies in virtual mode from his camp office.
AP Housing Scheme (1st & 2nd Phase)
Under the first phase of the YSR housing scheme 2023, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has acquired 68.361 acres of land. This land is a value of Rs 23,535 crores. Around 16 lakh houses were constructed and each house cost Rs 1.8 lakh and Rs 28,800 crore was spent on the scheme. The construction of the second phase of the YSR housing started on 25th December 2020. And in 3 years around 28.30 lakh houses will be built under the second phase of the scheme. 30,75,755 houses will be distributed to women beneficiaries of the state. And the construction of 15,60,000 houses will be initiated on 25 December 2021.
వై.యస్.ఆర్ జగనన్న కాలనీలు:
- రాబోయే 4 సం – లలో 30 లక్షల ఇళ్ళు నిర్మాణం.
- మొదటి విడతలో 15 లక్షల ఇళ్ళు నిర్మాణం , ప్రాజెక్టు వ్యయము 27,000 కోట్లు (2020),
- రెండవ విడతలో 15 లక్షల ఇళ్ళు నిర్మాణం (2021).
- రాష్ట్ర ప్రభ్వుతంచే పట్టాలు మంజూరు చేయబడ్డ పేద లబ్దిదారులందరికి ఈ పథకము ద్వారా గృహ నిర్మాణం.
- నాణ్యమైన గృహ నిర్మాణ సామాగ్రి, మార్కెట్ ధర కంటే తక్కువకు ఉత్పత్తిదారుల నుంచి రివర్స్ టెండరింగ్ ద్వారా లబ్దిదారులకి సరఫరా..
- లే అవుట్ లలో మౌలిక సదుపాయలైన రోడ్లు, మంచినీరు మరియు విద్యుదీకరణ కలుగచేయుట.
YSR Housing Scheme (APSHCL) – Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||YSR Housing Scheme|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh state housing corporation|
|Announced By||Mr. B Rajendranath Redd|
|Launched Date||12th July 2019|
|Objective||Providing housing at affordable prices|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Scheme||Online/ Offline|
|Post-Category||State Government Scheme|
YSR Housing Scheme Eligibility List
There are some requirements before the applicant applies for this housing scheme, which has been decided by the Andhra Pradesh government.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state.
- Only those beneficiaries can get the benefit of the scheme who have a BPL Ration Card.
- Applicants should not have any property or land for applying to this scheme.
Documents Required for the Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Passbook
- Mobile Number
- Income Proof
AP Housing Beneficiary Search 2023 Online
Applicants who have filed their application form online and now want to check the YSR Housing Beneficiary List then they can check it through an easy & stepwise online process
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation Ltd (APSHCL).
- The home page will open in front of you. Go to the bottom side or scroll down the page.
- There will be an option “Beneficiary Search”. Click on it.
- A new tab will open. There will be three options to select from.
- Enter Ben’s ID, UID, and Ration card.
- Submit any of them and press the Search tab.
- Finally, the beneficiary list of the scheme will open on your computer screen.
YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List 2023
The government of Andhra Pradesh is going to release the final selection list under the YSR housing scheme. All those people whose names will appear on this list will get houses in the first slot. Now the applicant can check their Application Status through the sanction list. To find their names in the sanction list applicants must follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, go to the official website.
- Now click the scheme option from YSR Navaratnalu on the home page.
- Select the scheme name. There you can see the sanction list option.
- Click on it and enter the required information.
- At last click on the Submit button.
YSR Housing Scheme Status Check Online
Applicants can check their status through the following steps
- First of all, open the official website that is housing.ap.gov.in.
- As you click to enter the home page of the website will open.
- Now scroll down the page. At the bottom, you will find PMAY- Gramin, and PMAY-Urban.
- If you belong to a rural area then choose the PMAY- Gramin
- And if you belong to an urban area then choose the P-MAY Urban
- Then a new tab will open. Click the relevant link
- Finally, submit your details.
- YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme Apply Online
- Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Kits Scheme 2023 List
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Payment Status
- AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme Phase 2 Beneficiary List
- YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme Form PDF Download
How to Apply Online for YSR Housing Scheme 2023?
Citizens of Andhra Pradesh who want to apply online for this scheme need to follow the given steps.
- Firstly needs to visit the official website.
- Now on the official website, you will get the Registration/Login Option.
- Click on these options and then fill in all the required details in the application form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Before submitting the application form, check it once.
- Now at the last of the submission of the form click on the Submit button.
- Take the print of the YSR Housing Scheme Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
Category of YSR Housing Schemes
Economically Weaker Sections Housing Scheme (EWS)
YSR EWS Housing scheme is a state government initiative for the economically weaker section category Citizens of Andhra Pradesh. State Government is going to provide a pucca house to all the beneficiaries and for this purpose, Rs.1280 crore has been allocated under the state Budget.
PMAY – YSR Urban Housing Scheme
YSR urban housing under PMAY is a joint initiative of the state and central government to provide pucca houses to everyone in the state who belongs to the poor, middle-income section, and lower-income groups. This scheme’s main aim is to develop the urban area of the state before 2023. For the successful implementation of the scheme central government of India has sanctioned Rs. 5000 crores and the State government allocated Rs. 1000/- crore.
PMAY – YSR Rural Housing Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) YSR Gramin Housing yojana is to develop the rural area of the state. As per this housing scheme, the state government and central government will make a joint effort for the development of the rural area.
Note – For any query, you can contact on below given details.
- AP State Housing Corporation,
- Office Address: Plot No – 11 & 12, Behind BSNL Telephone Exchange, Auto Nagar, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520007
- Toll-free Helpline Number: 1902
- Email ID: [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our website www.readermaster.com. We hope you have got all the information related to YSR Housing Scheme 2023. Keep on visiting our site for more important updates.