Nowadays, a lot of people watch reality TV shows. The reality show is something that everyone who has the skill wants to be a part of YG Entertainment Audition 2024. The public has grown increasingly conscious of reality shows and is curious about their locations. The finest platform is provided for all brilliant people by the Korean organization YG Entertainment company.
The first episode of YG Entertainment in 2024 will show on April 12th. Both Boys & Girls who want to participate in the YG online entertainment audition can submit their applications online. In this post, we’re going to provide you with the necessary information about YG Entertainment Audition 2024 Online in India, including eligibility criteria, registration form, application last date, etc. Read the post to know more.
YG Entertainment Auditions 2024
An online audition for both boys and girls is being held in India by YG Entertainment. Additionally, there was an online YG Entertainment audition in India in 2024. They’re on the lookout for some fresh, original talent. Consequently, if you belong to this group, register online before attending the audition. On Zoom Applications, they are using video calls to interview the males for the audition. Due to the pandemic crisis, this has happened.
The lads that watch Netflix programs are familiar with YG Entertainment. It is an excellent stage for males to demonstrate their performing skills. The relevant officials will conduct the YG online entertainment audition once more. Consequently, if you want to join, you may apply online and register as well.
Eligibility Criteria for YG Entertainment Auditions
To participate in YG Entertainment’s online audition in 2024, there are a few requirements, please review the qualifying requirements:
- For this audition, only men are able to apply.
- The candidate’s birth year must be between 2002 and 2010.
- A candidate has to install the Zoom App on their phone.
- To participate in this audition, candidates must be in good physical condition.
- It is crucial that the candidate has no criminal history before participating in any form of competition.
Documents Required for YG Audition India
Some papers must be presented at the time of registration for the YG Audition. Those papers are:
- Any kind of identification, such as an Aadhar card, voter card, or driver’s license.
- Ration cards, utility bills, and electricity bills are all acceptable forms of residence evidence.
- For age verification, use a birth certificate or another document with the entire date of birth.
- The medical officer must provide a medical fitness certificate.
- Information about how to contact you, such as a phone number or email address.
- a current passport-sized picture.
Procedure for YG Entertainment audition in India 2024 Apply online
You must sign up for the online auditions if you want to take part in YG’s new boy group tryouts in 2024. The following is the procedure:-
- You must first go to the YG Entertainment audition 2024 official website.
- Your screen will then open to the main page. You need to choose the “Auditions” option on the Honda webpage.
- Your screen will now display the list of auditions. To view the YG New Boys Group 2024, you must click on it.
- The online application form will then be shown on your screen.
YG Entertainment Audition Online Application Forms
You must input all the required information when the application form appears on your screen, including your complete name, birthdate, email address, working cellphone number, the name of the nation, your entire address, and your pin code.
- You must now select the Save option.
- After that, you must upload the application form and any necessary papers.
- You must select the Save option once again.
- You must now upload your singing video, which should not be larger than 50 MB.
- The singing video shouldn’t be more than three minutes.
- You must initially click the submit button.
- prior to the online audition process for YG internet entertainment in 2024.
YG Entertainment Boy Audition 2024 online
- First, go to the YG Family official website.
- You must select the YG New Boy Group link after clicking the Audition link.
- You’ll be forwarded to the audition application page.
- Audition form for YG Entertainment 2024 – You must carefully complete the application form.
- Date of birth, mobile number, email address, entire address, and Pincode must all be entered.
- The next step is to press the submit button.
- After that, upload any supporting documents you need, including proof of identity, address, birth date, and fitness.
- After your papers successfully upload, submit your form.
- Additionally, you need to post a minimum three-minute audition video.
YG Entertainment audition in India – Important Dates
|YG Entertainment Online Audition
|Year of Apply
|April- May 2024
YG Online Auditions for Girl’s Groups
You must download the Zoom app to your smartphone in order to make video calls. For this, you must take the following actions:
- You must go to the Google Play Store to download the Zoom app on your phone.
- You must access the Zoom app and select the search option in the Google Play Store’s Search section.
- Select the download show App link.
- Your phone will then be installed with the Zoom app.
- Now you can enter the meeting code.
- This meeting code will be sent to you on your mobile number by the concerned authorities.
YG Online Entertainment Auditions 2024 Result Status
You must take the same actions to view the results of the YG Entertainment online audition:
- First, you must go to the YG entertainment boys group’s official website to verify the status and results.
- Then the official website screen will open in front of you.
- Here you must select “Audition” from the menu.
- A fresh page will load.
- You must click the “Check Application Status” link on this page.
- As soon as you enter your registered mobile number on the provided form, an OTP will be issued to that number.
- You may check the progress of the YG Entertainment online audition by entering the OTP.
- So, this is how you may determine the application form’s status.