WB Ration Card New List 2020-: For the ease of all citizens of the state, the West Bengal Govt has started the WBPDS online portal. All the facilities through this portal are started keeping in mind the citizens of the state. WBPDS portal allows the citizens to apply for West Bengal Ration Card online. Apart from this, the citizens who have already applied for the WB Rashan Card online, they are also able to check their name online in the West Bengal Digital Ration Card List.
The readers just have to go through the below article to know more details on the Online Ration card in West Bengal like application process, eligibility conditions, important documents, etc. So here check the complete details of West Bengal – WB Ration Card New List | Check Eligibility & Application Status | Lodge Complaint at WBPDS Online Portal | পশ্চিমবঙ্গ রেশন কার্ডের তালিকা.
- 1 West Bengal – WB Ration Card New List 2020
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Ration Card-
- 1.2 How to Apply for West Bengal Ration Card via Offline?
- 1.3 How to Apply for West Bengal Ration Card Online?
- 1.4 How to Check your Name in WB PDS Ration card List?
- 1.5 Check West Bengal Ration Card Application Status Online-
- 1.6 Register Complaint Online for WB Digital Ration Card-
West Bengal – WB Ration Card New List 2020
As we all know how important the ration card is. It is a legal document used as identity verification and address verification and very useful for poor people. Because with the help of this one can get the benefit of grains and fuel at a lower cost. The Department of Food and Civil Supplies, Government of West Bengal has provided various online facilities about ration cards so that consumers can get duplicate ration cards, changes in ration cards such as changing address, removing, and adding a family member.
Highlights of WB PDS Digital Ration Card List:
|Name of Facility||West Bengal Digital Ration Card|
|Provided By||Department of Food and Supplies, Govt of West Bengal|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of West Bengal|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Official Portal||WBPDS – Public Distribution System|
|WB Ration Card List||Click Here|
Types of Ration Card in West Bengal:
- APL (Above Poverty Level)
- BPL (Below Poverty Level)
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Ration Card-
- Applicants must be Indian citizens.
- The candidate who is willing to have a Ration card should be a resident of the state of West Bengal, and then they have to fulfill some eligibility conditions to avail of the benefits.
- He/she should not already be a state ration cardholder.
- The couples who are recently married in West Bengal are eligible to apply for a new ration card / separate ration card.
- Those beneficiaries whose Rashan card has expired are entitled to apply fresh for ration cards.
How to Apply for West Bengal Ration Card via Offline?
Citizens of West Bengal State are eligible to apply for Ration Card offline. Those candidates who are not aware of the online process can follow the below steps to apply offline for the ration card:
- For the offline application, the applicant needs to download the application form PDF from the official website at https://wbpds.gov.in/
- For Urban and Rural, you will get two separate application forms. You can download the application form accordingly.
- Fill the ration card application form carefully and then attach the required documents as well.
- In the end, submit the filled-up application form along with necessary documents to the ration card office in your area.
- After verified by the concerned authority, you will be issued a New WB Ration Card.
How to Apply for West Bengal Ration Card Online?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Egiye Bangla, Department of Food Supplies and Customers i.e. https://wbpds.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, click on “Click here to apply for Non- Subsidized Ration or Conversion to Non-Subsidized Ration Card” link.
- Then the candidates will have to enter a valid mobile number and click on the ‘Get OTP’ button.
- Now enter the OTP which you receive in your entered mobile number.
- Then click on the ‘Validate’ button to validate the number.
- Fill all the columns in the application form carefully.
- Attach the required documents (Proof of identity, address, and a passport-size photograph of Head of the family) with the application form.
Finally, press the ‘Submit’ button. The application number will be generated for future use. Take a print out of it and keep is safe. It will be used for check Application Statu online latter.
Here below we are furnishing the list of necessary documents for the Ration Card of State of West Bengal. If you are the residents of WB state and want to avail of the benefits of ration card and if you fulfill all the eligibility conditions then to apply for it you must have attached some required documents with the application form.
- The beneficiary is required to submit the passport-size photograph of the head of the family.
- Candidate should provide the Photo ID proof i.e. Voter ID card, Aadhar card, etc.
- Residence proof of the applicant like water bill, electricity bill, etc.
- The application form is also required, you can get it from the concerned department or apply online.
- A family income certificate is also required to obtain a type ration card to get ration at subsidized prices.
View Ration Card Count (NFSA & State Scheme):
To check the NFSA Report at State Level, kindly click this link. Here one can easily check the District-wise list of NFSA or Non-NFSA (AAY + PHH) ration card details.
How to Check your Name in WB PDS Ration card List?
- First of all, you must visit the official website of WBPDS.
- You can also go to this website by clicking here https://wbpds.gov.in/.
- After opening the web portal, you need to click on the ‘View Ration Count (NFSA & State Scheme)’ link.
- Once you click on the above link, the District-wise List of Ration Cardholders will appear on your screen.
- Here select your District, Tehsil, and Block name.
- Then select your ‘FPS Name’.
- Once you enter the above details, the West Bengal – WB Ration Card List will be open up on your screen.
Check West Bengal Ration Card Application Status Online-
If you have applied for WB Ration Card and want to check your application status for the digital ration card, then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, go to the official website at https://wbpds.gov.in/.
- Here you need to click on ‘Search Your Ration Card Status’ Box.
- Then click the required details as per asked.
- Finally, press the ‘Search’ button to check the result.
- A new web page with your application status will be open up on your screen.
Register Complaint Online for WB Digital Ration Card-
If the candidates who have applied for Ration Card in West Bengal have any kind of complaint, then the department has given a facility to lodge complaints from home. The process to lodge a complaint is given below.
- Go to the official website of the Department of Food and Supplies, West Bengal Government.
- Then select the ‘Lodge Your Complaint’ option under the Grievances section.
- Currently, the Public Distribution System (PDS) has given two toll-free numbers by which the beneficiaries can get the information on ration cards and can lodge the complaint.
- Toll- Free Helpline Numbers: 198 or 1800-345-5505
Once the complaint is lodged by the Directorate, the complainant is informed that his/her complaint has been lodged and a special number (ID No) is given to him. You can search by using this special number that how much progress has been made in resolving the complaint.
Know Your Nearest Ration Shop (FPS Details):
To know your nearest Rashan Shop Dealers details, kindly click this link and then enter the following details.
- First, select DDPS/DR
- Then select DCFS/JD
- Select SCFS/RO:
- Select Block Office:
- Food Item
- Now press the ‘Display FPS’ button to check the Total Number of FPS.
WB Digital Ration Card List Helpline:
- Khadya Bhavan
- 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street,
- Kolkata – 700087, West Bengal
- Helpline Number: 1800-345-5505 / 1967 (TOLL-FREE)
- Email ID: [email protected]
You May Also Like: