West Bengal Ration Card New List 2023 | WB Ration Card List | wbpds.gov.in Application Status Online | APL/ BPL Rashan Card List (Village-wise) Search Your Name
For the ease of all citizens of the state, the West Bengal Govt has started the WBPDS online portal. All the facilities through this portal are started keeping in mind the citizens of the state. WBPDS portal allows the citizens to apply for West Bengal Ration Card online. Apart from this, the citizens who have already applied for the WB Rashan Card online, are also able to check their name online in the West Bengal Digital Ration Card List.
West Bengal Ration Card Beneficiaries List 2023
The readers just have to go through the below article to know more details on the Online Ration card in West Bengal like the application process, eligibility conditions, important documents, etc. So here check the complete details of West Bengal – WB Ration Card List 2023 | Check Eligibility & Application Status | Lodge Complaint at WBPDS Online Portal | পশ্চিমবঙ্গ রেশন কার্ডের তালিকা.
West Bengal Digital Ration Card List 2023
As we all know how important the ration card is. It is a legal document used as identity verification and address verification and is very useful for poor people. Because with the help of this one can get the benefit of grains and fuel at a lower cost. The Department of Food and Civil Supplies, Government of West Bengal has provided various online facilities about ration cards so that consumers can get duplicate ration cards, changes in ration cards such as changing address, removing, and adding a family member. In today’s article, we will share with you the complete information related to the WB Ration Card List 2023 (WBPDS Digital Ration Card new list online).
Highlights of WB PDS Digital Ration Card List
|Name of Facility||WB Ration Card List|
|Provided By||Department of Food and Supplies, Govt of West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide food items at the subsidized price at an authorized shop|
|Beneficiary||All ration card-holders of the state|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Official Portal||WBPDS – Public Distribution System|
|Apply Online for WB Digital Ration Card||Click Here|
Types of Ration Card in West Bengal state
- APL (Above Poverty Level) Ration Card
- BPL (Below Poverty Level) Ration Card
- Antyodaya Ration Card
- Annapurna Rashan Card
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Ration Card
- Applicants must be Indian citizens and reside in their native state.
- The candidate who is willing to have a Ration card should be a resident of the state of West Bengal, and then they have to fulfill some eligibility conditions to avail of the benefits.
- He/ she should not already be a state ration cardholder.
- The couples who are recently married in West Bengal are eligible to apply for a new ration card / separate ration card.
- Those beneficiaries whose Rashan card has expired are entitled to apply fresh for ration cards.
How to Apply for West Bengal Ration Card via Offline?
Citizens of West Bengal State are eligible to apply for Ration Card offline. Those candidates who are not aware of the online process can follow the below steps to apply offline for the ration card:
- For the offline application, the applicant needs to download the Application Form PDF from the official website at https://wbpds.gov.in/
- For Urban and Rural, you will get two separate application forms. You can download the application form accordingly.
- Fill the ration card application form carefully and then attach the required documents as well.
- In the end, submit the filled-up application form along with necessary documents to the ration card office in your area.
- After verified by the concerned authority, you will be issued a New WB Ration Card.
Download: West Bengal Ration Card Application Form PDF
How to Apply for West Bengal Ration Card Online?
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Egiye Bangla, Department of Food Supplies and Customers i.e. https://wbpds.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Click here to apply for Non- Subsidized Ration or Conversion to Non-Subsidized Ration Card” link.
- Then the candidates will have to enter a valid mobile number and click on the ‘Get OTP’ button.
- Now enter the OTP which you receive in your entered mobile number.
- Then click on the ‘Validate’ button to validate the number.
- Fill in all the columns in the application form carefully.
- Attach the required documents (Proof of identity, address, and a passport-size photograph of the Head of the family) with the application form.
Finally, press the ‘Submit’ button. The application number will be generated for future use. Take a print-out of it and keep it safe. It will be used to check the Application Status online later.
Here below we are furnishing the list of necessary documents for the Ration Card of the State of West Bengal. If you are a resident of WB state and want to avail of the benefits of ration card and if you fulfill all the eligibility conditions then to apply for it you must have attached some required documents with the application form.
- The beneficiary is required to submit the passport-size photograph of the head of the family.
- Candidates should provide Photo ID proof i.e. Voter ID card, Aadhar card, etc.
- Residence proof of the applicant like water bill, electricity bill, etc.
- The application form is also required, you can get it from the concerned department or apply online.
- A family income certificate is also required to obtain a type ration card to get a ration at subsidized prices.
View Ration Card Count (NFSA & State Scheme)
To check the NFSA Report at State Level, kindly click this link. Here one can easily check the District-wise list of NFSA or Non-NFSA (AAY + PHH) ration card details. If you face any problem while checking your name on the list, contact the official person.
How to Check your Name in WB Ration Card List?
- First of all, you must visit the official website of the WB PDS Ration Card.
- You can also go to this website by clicking here https://wbpds.gov.in/.
- After opening the web portal, you need to click on the ‘View Ration Count (NFSA & State Scheme)’ link.
- Once you click on the above link, the District-wise List of Ration Cardholders will appear on your screen.
- Here select your District, Tehsil, and Block name.
- Then select your ‘FPS Name’.
- Once you enter the above details, the WB Ration Card List will be open up on your screen.
Check West Bengal Ration Card Application Status Online
If you have applied for WB Ration Card and want to check your application status for the digital ration card, then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all, go to the official website at https://wbpds.gov.in/.
- Here you need to click on the ‘Search Your Ration Card Status’ Box.
- Then click the required details as asked.
- Finally, press the ‘Search’ button to check the result.
- A new web page with your application status will be open up on your screen.
Register Complaint Online for WB Digital Ration Card-
If the candidates who have applied for Ration Card in West Bengal have any kind of complaint, then the department has given a facility to lodge complaints from home. The process to lodge a complaint is given below.
- Go to the official website of the Department of Food and Supplies, West Bengal Government.
- Then select the ‘Lodge Your Complaint’ option under the Grievances section.
- Currently, the Public Distribution System (PDS) has given two toll-free numbers by which the beneficiaries can get the information on ration cards and can lodge the complaint.
- Toll-Free Helpline Numbers: 198 or 1800-345-5505
Once the complaint is lodged by the Directorate, the complainant is informed that his/her complaint has been lodged and a special number (ID No) is given to him. You can search by using this special number that how much progress has been made in resolving the complaint.
Know Your Nearest Ration Shop (FPS Details)
To know your nearest Rashan Shop Dealers details, kindly click this link and then enter the following details.
- First, select DDPS/DR
- Then select DCFS/JD
- Select SCFS/RO:
- Select Block Office:
- Food Item
- Now press the ‘Display FPS’ button to check the Total Number of FPS.
WB Ration Card List Helpline Number
- Khadya Bhavan
- 11A, Mirza Ghalib Street,
- Kolkata – 700087, West Bengal
- Helpline Number: 1800-345-5505 / 1967 (TOLL-FREE)
- Email ID: email@example.com
You May Also Like:
WB Jai Bangla Pension Scheme 2023 Online Apply
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme in West Bengal