The Food & civil supplies department, Government of Uttar Pradesh (खाद्य और नागरिक आपूर्ति विभाग, उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार) can provide all ration card details and ration card list in UP list 2018. The ration card is an Address proof document. But the address proof for that person whose name is printed on the ration card. At PDS store (सार्वजनिक वितरण प्रणाली) the consumer can purchase grains, wheat, rice, kerosene, Coal and other petroleum products. First, the consumer has to check price which is reasonable for products per Kilogram. After price checking, you can also see the quality of these commodities. The department of food & civil supplies UP provided an official website of http://fcs.up.nic.in/. In the official portal, the applicant also can read all the notifications form the year 2017 – 2018 related to the ration card and other announcements. After purchasing of all commodities from PDS-Public Distribution System or FPS-Fair Price Shop stores you also register a grievance or complaint if you received the bad quality of ration. Time to time the ration card list is updated by the concerned department per year.
View UP Ration Card List Online
(यूपी राशन कार्ड की सूची ऑनलाइन देखने की प्रक्रिया)
The consumer who is having their ration card they are also eligible to apply for RC services. After getting the RC you can view ration card details through official portal of FCS. The citizens required their valid ration card number to check the family members and own name in the list.
- You have to open the official website of Food & Civil Supplies Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh (खाद्य और नागरिक आपूर्ति विभाग, उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार). This can help to the consumers to check and view ration card details (राशन कार्ड विवरण देखें) by name. You also can use given website link here.
New UP-Uttar Pradesh Updated Ration Card List => Click Here
- Now you can see a page on your computer screen of FCS Dept. After clicking the above link a new web page will appear where the option is given as “Search BPL/ Antodya Card Under TPDS (टीपीडीएस के तहत बी.पी.एल कार्ड खोजें)”.
- You also can get an application form for searching name in the ration list. On the given link page now you have to select or fill your “district name, area, village/town name, card type, the name of the head, father name of HOF and ration card number”.
- After filling all the valid details in online form you need to enter the Captcha code which is given just after the selection section. You also can refresh the page if you want to get the new code. After filling the code click on “search”
- Now you will be able to see on your computer screen all the information of the family head person whose name is printed on the ration card. Confirm all the information is provided is correct or not. If you found all details are mentioned correctly then take the printout of this search result for future uses.
Note: You need to note that the serial number 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 must be filled in E-Application (ई-आवेदन). But in serial number 6, 7 & 8, you only have to fill one option from “family head name, father name of HOF-Head of Family or ration card number” (राशन कार्ड नंबर). You also can use the Hindi or English language for filling the e-application form. If the user is typing details in the Hindi language, in that case, it will become in English languages. After filling any of detail you need to give space which will convert your English information to the Hindi language automatically.
FCS UP Contact Details
(एफ.सी.एस यूपी संपर्क विवरण)
If any consumer found issue or problem at the time of checking their ration card list they can use toll-free helpline number (टोल फ्री नंबर) of the department. You can you’re your call in “1800- 1800- 150 or 1967” phone numbers. This helpline contact number of FSC dept is open only in working days and hours. After calling in this number the operator will ask you some questions related to the ration card and must have to give the answer. After that, you can ask your question for the ration card and the solution will be provided to you by the officials.