UP Free Tablet/ Smartphone Yojana 2023-2024 Online Registration Form is now available for students in Uttar Pradesh. Students of the native state can get benefits from this scheme and here they can check the eligibility and steps to apply for the Online Registration Form with the help of information given in this article. UP free tablet yojana 2023 registration can be done through the online process from the official portal of the UP Government Public Welfare. Students can fill up the online application form before the last date of the UP Tablet Yojana or UP free smartphone yojana. Kindly continue reading ahead.
Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana 2023
This is a very good initiative taken by the Yogi Government for the benefit of students in Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, eligible students will get a free tablet after filling out the online registration form. Below you can check the complete information on UP Free Tablet Yojana Registration Form and the steps to register for the Free smartphone yojana. In this article, you will get every possible information about UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023-24 Online Registration, Eligibility, and the Last date to apply.
UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
There are some eligibility criteria for UP Free Tablet/ Smartphone Yojana for students. You can check the complete eligibility guidelines, under the instructions given below. You should fulfill all the eligibility conditions as prescribed in the UP Tablet yojana for benefits.
- Students who are residing and studying in Uttar Pradesh are eligible for this Scheme.
- Students have to be enrolled in Government or Private schools in Uttar Pradesh.
- Beneficiaries of the Scheme must be under EWS Category.
- The Annual Income of the Family and Assets must not exceed Rs 2.5 Lakh.
- Finally, Candidates must be meritorious students of their class or School, Other eligibility conditions are updated with time.
- In Conclusion, this is all about the Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana 2023 Eligibility.
UP Tablet Yojana 2023 Application Form
Under this, we have mentioned some important benefits and features of this scheme for you to understand it easily and then you can apply or register for UP Free Tablet Yojana.
- UP Govt with the aim of increasing Educational activities announced UP फ्री टेबलेट योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म for students.
- Students of class 12th can apply under this UP Tablet Yojna.
- Moreover, candidates of the 10th class also register for this up free tablet yojana.
- UP government decided to give away Smart tablets to over 1 Crore Students in UP.
- The total budget of Rs 3000 Crore is set aside for Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Yojana 2023.
How to Register for UP free Tablet Yojana 2023?
Students who want to register for UP Free Tablet yojana 2023 must read the instructions and conditions below. GO through the step-by-step guide below to fill the UP फ्री टेबलेट योजना ऑनलाइन फॉर्म for Yogi Government Student tablet yojana 2023. Make sure that you must apply before the UP Free Tablet Registration Last Date.
- Firstly, students have to visit the online portal of Student UP Tablet Yojana by Uttar Pradesh Govt @up.gov.in
- Now click on UP Free Tablet (Smartphone) Yojana for further process.
- Register yourself using an Aadhar Card and Student card issued by your school.
- After that, click on Submit button to proceed to the next step of the UP Tablet Scheme.
- Finally, you can see your acknowledgment number which you have to use for further status checks.
- In this way, you can register for UP Student Tablet Yojana 2023.
Required Documents for UP Free Tablet/ Smartphone Yojana
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- 10th/ 12th Marksheet
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Bank Account details
- Mobile Number
- Passport-sized Photo
UP Student Free Tablet Scheme 2023-24
For your better understanding we have made a table format so that you can easily get the important information and details about the UP free tablet smartphone yojana last date and online from;
|Name of Initiator||UP Government|
|Scheme Name||UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023|
|Item||Free Tablet/ Smartphone|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Class 10th and 12th|
|Number of Beneficiaries||1 Crore +|
|UP Tablet Yojana Application Form||upcmo.up.nic.in|
|Make of Laptop||Samsung, Acer or HCL|
|Budget of Scheme||Rs 3000 Crore|
|Official Website||up.gov.in tablet registration|
|up.gov.in smartphone yojana|
यूपी फ्री टैबलेट/ स्मार्टफोन योजना २०२३ का पंजीकरण जल्द ही सीएम योगी द्वारा upcmo.up.nic.in पोर्टल पर शुरू होने जा रहा है। इससे पहले योगी सरकार द्वारा मुफ्त लैपटॉप योजना शुरू की गयी थी।
Note: This Scheme UP Free Tablet Yojana 2023 is only for the students residing and studying in Uttar Pradesh so kindly read above mentioned eligiblity criteria.
UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana 2023 (Latest Update)
On 19 August 2023, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath announced the launch of the UP Free Tablet/ Smartphone scheme during his address to the Vidhan Sabha. Smartphones and tablets will be provided to the youth of the state through this scheme. About 1 crore youth will be benefitted through this scheme. A budget of Rs 3000 crore has been set by the government to conduct this scheme. Students studying in Graduation, Post Graduation, Technical, and Diploma will be able to get the benefit of the UP Free Tablet / Smartphone Scheme.
Under this scheme, free digital access will also be provided to the youth. Students will be able to get education through these tablets and smartphones. In the coming times, students will also find it easier to find jobs through these smartphones and tablets. Apart from this, the UP government has also announced to give allowance to the youth for appearing in the competitive examination.
- Pradhan Mantri smartphone yojana online form 2023
- UP Free Laptop Yojana 2023 Online Registration
- Uttar Pradesh Free Boring Yojana 2023 Online Form
- UP Free Cycle Yojana 2023 Apply Online Form
Thank you for visiting our website www.readermaster.com. We hope you have got all the important information about the UP Free Tablet (Smartphone) Yojana 2023 Online Registration Form. Keep on visiting our site for more important updates.