UP Family ID 2023 Apply Online, Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 Online Registration: The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a new online portal for the citizen of the native state. Here through this portal, the government of UP wants to ensure the benefits of every scheme of government to each and every family in the state. The one family, one identity will be the special identity to ensure the benefit of state-run schemes to every family.
The Aadhar Card of every member of the family will be the identification of the family. By registering for this online scheme the citizens of the state can avail the benefits of State-led Scholarships, the Samman Nidhi scheme for Farmers, the Kanya Sumagala Yojana, and other Benefits online. Below is complete detail about UP Family ID Online Registration under Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023.
Uttar Pradesh Family ID 2023 Apply Online
According to the latest news, more than 3 crore families so far have gotten their family identification. The Aadhar card number and Ration Card number will be the main authentication for registering for family identification. All the family members will get their unique family identification number to avail the benefits of the government scheme. Below are the details of the registration process for UP Family ID 2023 under the Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme.
|Key Highlights of Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023:|
|Name of The Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Family Identification (UP Family ID)|
|Governing Body||Planning Department of Uttar Pradesh|
|Launch Date||February 2023|
|Beneficiary||All the Members of the Family|
|Benefit Mode||DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)|
|Official Web Portal||https://familyid.up.gov.in/portal/index.html|
|CM helpline Number||1076|
Procedure for Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 Online Registration
UP Family ID would facilitate the direct delivery of programs and services by encouraging the proper identification of beneficiaries. This will increase individuals’ access to government information related to all the schemes. First of all, you have to make the registration of the first member. Aadhar Card Number or Ration Card number is valid ID proof for the scheme.
Below is the detail of the Ek Parivar Ek Pahchan Scheme 2023 Registration Process.
- Visit the FamilyID online portal by clicking Following Link => UP Family ID Portal
- Click on the New Family ID Registration tab on the right side of the Home Page of the Official Portal.
- After reading the registration instruction enter your name and the Aadhar Linked active mobile Number.
- Accept The terms and Conditions by clicking on the check box below and clicking on the send OTP option.
- Enter the given captcha for validation and enter the OTP on the given column.
- Registration successful message will appear on the next web page.
- After successful registration, you have to sign in for the next step.
- Sign in with our registered mobile number and OTP.
- Enter the required information on the given options, and click on update.
- You will receive your Family ID n your registered mobile number.
- Please save your family ID registration number for your future reference.
How to register a New Family Member under UP Family ID?
Once you have registered on the official portal you can add a member of your family. You can register the member by his/her Aadhar Number or Aadhar Linked mobile number. The family ID of one family will remain the same while all members of the family will be linked with the same Family ID. The family ID will be valid for Government scheme facilities.
Below are the detailed steps for registering a new family member for the Ek family Ek Pahchan scheme 2023:
- The applicant of the Ek Family Ek Pahchan scheme will be the first member.
- Sign in with the Aadhar number of the applicant or first member.
- Click on the add family member tab on the web page.
- Enter the Aadhar Number of the New Family member.
- Enter the relationship with the family members of the first Applicant and other required details
- In case you want to change any detail of your family member you can change it by clicking on the Edit button.
- Click on the save button and exit the web portal.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Family ID
UP Family ID could be powerful for government benefits, but enrollment in this scheme is voluntary. Family ID will enable beneficiary identification and improve civilian access to government processes for UP Citizens. The Family ID plan would make all state families visible, which will help deliver schemes/ services to eligible but excluded individuals.
Below are the benefits of UP Family ID 2023 Apply Online:
- Beneficial for the direct and easy access to the governmental schemes.
- All the families of the state will be visible for government to deliver the scheme to beneficiaries.
- The benefits of all the schemes will be systematic by family id for the eligible citizen of the state.
- All the benefits related to the family scheme will directly deliver to the family by DBT mode.
E-Challan Status: ई परिवहन चालान भुगतान स्थिति हिंदी में देखिए
Q.1 Who can register the family under the Ek Pariwar Ek Pahchan scheme?
Only Families of UP citizens are eligible for registration.
Q.2 What are the required documents for UP Family ID registration?
A valid Aadhar Card, Ration Card, and active Mobile number linked with an Aadhar card are required to get registered.
Q.3 Is KYC mandatory for registration through the UP family ID registration portal?
Yes, KYC is mandatory.
Q.4 What are the KYC documents required for registration?
Only Aadhar-based KYC is valid for registration.
Here we conclude this article, your valuable suggestions and queries about UP Family ID 2023 Apply Online are welcomed. Please feel free to write to us in the below-given comment box. We will revert back ASAP!!!