TS Sand Booking (SSMMS) Online @sand.telangana.gov.in Registration, Order Status is now available on the official website @onlinebooking.sand.telangana.gov.in. Here get all the information related to TS Sand Booking, Status, Tricks, and other details. Now the Sand Sale Management and Monitoring System (SSMMS) Telangana has launched the TSMDC sand website. Through TSMDC (SSMMS) portal, citizens of the state can easily register themself in order to book Sand online. So if you are interested in this portal, you can read our article ahead. As we have provided all the step-by-step procedures for SSMMS Online Registration & Login.
TS Sand Booking (SSMMS)
The full form of SSMMS is Sand Sale Management & Monitoring System. SSMMS played very important in order to set up the Telangana Sand Booking System as it is the concerned authority in the state of Telangana. Basically, it is an online portal launched by the state government to monitor and manage sand sales in the state. Under this portal, many incentives will be provided to the citizens of the state, mainly to the people who undertake the sand booking in their day-to-day life. However, the main aim of this project is to provide online services to the resident of Telangana. So that people can work easily while sitting at home without facing any kind of major trouble.
Moreover, if you apply for the TS Sand Online Booking Registration, then you can receive many incentives under this portal. Also, many different types of procedures can be undertaken through this portal. You can apply for online sand booking through the official website @sand.telangana.gov.in
Telangana SSMMS online sand booking – Key Highlights
|Name of Portal||TS Sand Booking (SSMMS)|
|In Telugu||తెలంగాణ ఇసుక బుకింగ్ – SSMMS పోర్టల్|
|Launched By||Telangana State Mineral Development Corporation (TSMDC)|
|Status||SSMMS Online Sand Booking|
|Portal System||Sand Sales Management & Monitoring System (SSMMS)|
|Concerned Dept||Department of Industries and Commerce|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Telangana State|
|Objective||To Provide Sand to the State|
|Mode of Booking||Online|
|Post-Category||State Govt Scheme|
Available Services under the TSMDC Sand Booking Portal
There are many services available under the SSMMS Portal, so below we have mentioned some of the services you can avail of through the portal.
- Vehicle registration
- Customer Registration
- Tracking of orders
- Sand order details
- Interstate sand transportation activities, etc.
- IGRS Telangana – EC Search & Status Online
- EPoS Telangana Ration Card Status Online
- Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2023 Telangana Status
- TS Aasara Pension Application Form 2023 PDF Download
Required Eligibility for sand.telangana.gov.in Registration
In order to apply or register yourself, you need to meet all the required eligibility criteria. Under this, we have given all the requirements which you can read it carefully and can check if you are eligible for the portal.
- If you want to apply for government work you need an official letter, agreement copy/ work order, and material required to copy/ estimation copy for sand.
- In order to apply for a private company/ firm you need building permission/ approval building plan, ID Proof of authorized signatory, and application letter.
- Moreover, if you want to do registration for government work you need an official ID.
- To register for a private company/ firm you need an Aadhar card, pan card, and registration copy.
TS Sand Booking Online Registration
Every one of you wanted to know the Online Registration process for Sand Booking. So the followings are step-by-step procedures to do SSMMS Registration Online.
- Firstly, you need to visit the Official Website of the SSMMS portal.
- Now, on the homepage, click on the “Registration” tab.
- You will see a dropdown list will appear on your screen.
- Select the “Customer Registration” option from that list.
- After that, a new webpage will be displayed.
- You need to enter your mobile number and then click on the “Send OTP” option.
- Now, you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP, then the registration form will appear.
- After that, fill in the necessary details such as (District, Village, House number, Email Id, etc.)
- At last, click on the “Register” button.
- In this way, you can successfully register yourself on the portal.
How to Book Sand online on SSMMS Portal?
After registration, you can book Sand online on SSMMS Portal, you just need to follow the below-given TS Sand Booking Tricks steps:
- First of all, you have to visit the official SSMMS Portal.
- On the web homepage, click on the Sand Booking link.
- After that, log in yourself by using the credentials.
- Now, select your district from the dropdown box and select the Stockyard button.
- Also, enter all the required information.
- After that, click on the “Register” button and confirm the order.
- You need to save the booking number and receipt safely for future use.
- And through this booking number, you can check the status of your order.
Moreover, you can also download Telangana sand booking software (App) for free from the Google Play Store or iOS App Store in order to book sand via mobile phone.
Procedure to check TS Sand Order Status online
Under this, we have provided all the procedures in order to check the online sand status at SSMMS Telangana.
- Visit the official SSMSS Portal given here.
- Now, on the homepage of the portal, click on the Bookings tab.
- You will see a drop-down menu on your screen.
- Select the “Track Your Order” option from the dropdown list.
- After that, enter your “Order Id” and click on the “Get Status” option.
- Now the status will appear on your screen and you will be able to track your order.
Customer Registered List – SSMMS Login
Now you can also check the registered list of customers you need to follow the simple steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the sand booking system.
- Secondly, click on the registrations tab on the homepage.
- Now, a drop-down menu will be displayed on your screen.
- After that, click on the “Customer Registered List” option
- A new webpage will be displayed on the screen.
- Here, enter your mobile number.
- Your name will be displayed in the list if included.
Note – If you have any queries related to SSMMS Sand Booking Portal, you can contact the helpline number: 040-23323150.
Mana Isuka Vaha Contact Numbers: https://tsmiv.cgg.gov.in