Download TS Aasara Pension Application Form 2023 PDF in Telugu and English languages from the official website @gwmc.gov.in or directly download Telangana Widow/ Old Age Pension Scheme Form for free using the link given below.
Aasara means “Support” and that is exactly what the Telangana Govt is providing for all the people who are unable to gain their financial funds because they are unable to work and take a load to provide for their family members, suffering from a certain disease or inability to work. Telangana Aasara pension scheme was launched by the Chief Minister to provide pensions to all the people including Widows, Old Age Citizens, Disabled People, HIV Patients, etc so that they can provide for their families and live a happy life.
- 1 TS Aasara Pension Application Form 2023
- 1.1 TS Aasara Pension Application Form PDF – Highlights
- 1.2 Aasara Pension Revised Amount (Updated)
- 1.3 Features of Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2023
- 1.4 TS Aasara Pension Form 2023 (Eligibility Criteria)
- 1.5 Telangana Aasara Pension Apply Online Form GHMC
- 1.6 TS Aasara Pension Application Form PDF in Telugu
- 1.7 Documents Required for TS Aasara pension scheme Form
TS Aasara Pension Application Form 2023
As we told you above the Aasara pension scheme was launched by the Telangana government previously in the year 2014 to provide monthly pensions to all needy people of the state. Now, this pension scheme has been renewed in the year 2023 and the pension amount has been increased so that each and every one of the beneficiaries can get more benefits from the Telangana Aasara Scheme 2023. They will now have no need to go to work because they are unhealthy. All eligible beneficiaries can now apply for these pension schemes at nearby Meeseva centers in the prescribed format. After verification, they can avail the benefits of this scheme.
TS Aasara Pension Application Form PDF – Highlights
|Name of Scheme||New Aasara Pension Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Telangana state|
|Concerned Department||Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation (GWMC)|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance to needy people|
|Beneficiaries||Widows, Old Age, Disabled, HIV Patients, etc|
|PDF Form Download Link||TS Aasara Pension Application Form PDF Download|
Aasara Pension Revised Amount (Updated)
The government of Telangana has implemented TS Aasara Pension 2023 after bringing about some amendments. Under these amendments, the pension amount of beneficiaries is increased. The details of the pension amount are given in the following table:
|Beneficiary Category||Old Amount||Revised Amount|
|Old Age Pension||₹1000||₹2000|
Features of Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme 2023
- This scheme is a 100 percent Government Funded Scheme.
- The pension scheme was started on 8 November 2014 by the Chief Minister of Telangana, Kalvakuntla Chandrashekhar Rao in Kothur in the Mahboobnagar district.
- Telangana government is spending ₹5,500 crores every year on the scheme.
- The amount of Pension will be transferred through the direct bank transfer (DBT) method.
- TS Treasury Bill Status 2023 Check Online
- IGRS Telangana – Encumbrance Certificate Registration
- Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Scheme Form PDF
- Rythu Bandhu Application Form In Telugu
TS Aasara Pension Form 2023 (Eligibility Criteria)
There are different eligibility criteria that are finalized for the different group of beneficiaries which is available under the Telangana Aasara pension scheme (Senior Citizens/ Widow/ Handicapped) for 2023-22:
For Old Age People
- To avail of the old-age pension, applicants should be 65 years old and above.
- The applicant must belong to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups
- Only one pension in a family, preferably women is eligible.
- Landless agriculture laborers, rural artisans/ craftsmen slum dwellers, and persons earning their livelihood on daily basis in the informal sector like porters, coolies, rickshaw pullers, hand cart pullers, fruit/ flower sellers, snake charmers, rag pickers, cobblers, destitute, and other similar categories irrespective of rural or urban areas are also eligible.
- Homeless, houseless households residing in temporary informal establishments or huts, especially in urban areas are eligible.
- Households headed by widows or terminally ill persons/ disabled persons aged 65 years or more with no assured means of subsistence or societal support are also eligible.
For Widow (Destitute Woman)
- The age of the widow must be above 18 years.
- The applicant must belong to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups
For Disabled Person
- A person of any age can apply for the scheme.
- The applicant must belong to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups.
- He/ she also produces a Disability Certificate from the concerned authority.
For Weavers Labours
- The age of the weaver must be above 50 years.
- Also, the applicant must belong to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups.
- Only one pension in a family can avail of the pension.
- By profession, a person should be in weaving, irrespective of rural or urban areas.
For Toddy Tappers
- The age of the applicant must be above 50 years.
- The applicant must belong to primitive and Vulnerable Tribal Groups (VTG).
- By profession, the person should be in Toddy Tapping, irrespective of rural or urban areas.
- For Toddy tipper pensions the verification should be confirmed whether the beneficiary is a registered member of the Co-Operative Society of Toddy Tappers.
Telangana Aasara Pension Apply Online Form GHMC
To apply for any social security pension scheme, the applicant must meet the above eligibility criteria. Applicants can either apply online or offline for TS Aasara Pension Scheme 2023. Here check both procedures:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporation at https://gwmc.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, you have to find out the “New Pension Application” and click on this link.
- After clicking, a new window is open in which you have to click on “Application for Pension” as the image is shown below:
- Now you have to enter the Mobile number and click on the “Send OTP” button and the application form is open in which you have to mention the applicant details and upload the necessary documents like Aadhaar card, FSC Card, bank account passbook, property tax receipt, and self-declaration and then enter the Captcha code in the appropriate box.
- After that click on the Submit button to complete the application process.
TS Aasara Pension Application Form PDF in Telugu
If you want to apply offline for the Aasara pension scheme 2023 you first have to visit the nearest Meeseva Center in your locality. Then collect the prescribed Telangana pension application form in pdf format. You can also download it from here.
|1.||TS Aasara Pension Application Form PDF Download|
|2.||Self Declaration Certificate PDF|
|3.||Application Form for Claiming Pension by the Wife of a Deceased Member|
Documents Required for TS Aasara pension scheme Form
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Telangana Aasara pension scheme 2023:
- Passport-size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Income Certificate
- Proof of age
- Death Certificate (In case of a widow)
- Xerox copy of registration in the Cooperative society of Toddy Tappers.
- Weavers should submit a Xerox copy of registration in the Co-operatives society of weavers.
- SADAREM Certificate in the case of persons with disabilities 40% or above and 51% in respect to the hearing impaired.
- Bank Account Passbook
- Post Office Saving Account (If any)
- Valid Mobile Number
Checking Status of Aasara Pension Online
- Firstly, click on this link => TS Aasara Pension Status check
- Then enter your Application Reference Number in the prescribed box.
- Hit the Search Application Status button.
- Now select your District, Panchayat, and all required details.
- Finally, click on the Search button.
Procedure to Search Pensioner Details
- Open the official website of Aasara, Society for Elimination of Rural Poverty.
- From the home page of the website, you need to select the “Quick Search” option.
- It will show the “Search Pensioner Details” option further
- Click on it and a new page will appear where you need to enter the asked details such as;
- Pensioner ID/ SADAREM ID
- Head of The Family
- Then click the Search option and information will appear on the screen.
Here we have provided all details related to the TS Aasara pension application form (Widow/ Old Age/ PwD). If you have any questions then comment down below. Our team will get in touch with you soon. For any query, you can contact on toll-free helpline number 1800-425-1980 or call center number 087025-00781.