Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card 2023 Online Application Form, TNPDS Status can now be checked on the official website. Ration cards are official documents issued by the governments of different states that provide subsidized food grains and other food items issued by the state govt to their citizens at cheaper rates. The Tamil Nadu government has started providing smart ration cards to the citizens of its state. Smart Ration Card is a form of digital ration card which keeps the information of citizens digitally stored. Now the Government of Tamil Nadu is providing smart ration cards to all new applicants instead of ration cards.
- 1 TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status Check Online
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status Check Online
Here we are providing you the complete information on the Tamil Nadu Ration Card Online Application, Status check process in the below section. To grab the complete information on the TNPDS Smart Ration Card application form. You can also check the status of the TN-PDS Ration Card Online on the same official website of the Tamilnadu Public Distribution System.
Other than this, you can add and remove the member at Digital Smart Ration Card and also can change the address of the beneficiary. Now let’s start with the whole information regarding TNPDS Smart Ration Card 2023.
Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card Online Apply
To apply for Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card online, you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the official portal of the TNPDS ration card, i.e https://www.tnpds.gov.in/.
- Now you have to click on the ‘Smart Card Application’ from the Electronic Card Services available on the page.
- After this, a new page will open in which you have to select ‘Application for new electronic card’.
- Now the Tamilnadu smart card application form will open in front of you.
- Then register yourself on TNPDS Portal.
- Fill the application form by entering your basic description as per asked.
- Then attach all the documents asked
- Add family member details, gas connection details, and declaration.
- After filling in all the necessary information asked in the application form, submit the form online.
- After this, a Reference Number will be generated. Keep this reference number the same or remember it for future use.
Document Required for TNPDS Smart Card Registration
- Recently taken passport-size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste/Category Proof certificate
- Income Proof certificate
- Electricity Bill/Gas Connection Details
- Bank Passbook Details
How to check Tamil Nadu Smart Ration Card Status?
We are giving you the status below to know the status of the Tamil Nadu Smart Card online application form:
- In the very first step, you need to visit the official website of TNPDS at www.tnpds.gov.in.
- Then click on the ‘Smart Card Application Status’, as shown on the home page of the portal.
- A new page will open up where you have to enter your Reference Number which you received at the time of registering for the card.
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Now the status of your application will appear on your screen.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Correction Form 2023
- If you want to make corrections in Smart Ration Card Tamilnadu, then you first need to visit the official portal of TNPDS at tnpds.gov.in.
- On the right side of the home page of the website, click on Smart Card-related Services.
- Under this, click on the option which you want to correct/modify.
- There are various options, viz. Add Member, Change of Address, Family Head Member Change, Remove Family Member, and Card-related service request status which can be corrected.
- Click on the appropriate option which you want to correct or change, it will ask you to enter your registered mobile number.
- After this, fill the captcha code in the box below and Submit.
- This is a very simple way to make corrections to your Tamil Nadu Smart Card.
Check TNDPS Complaint Filing Process
You have to follow the easy steps to file the complaint in TNDPS Portal:
- Go to the TNDPS official website.
- On the home page of TNDPS, click on the ‘Register a Complaint’ option
- Enter the details such as Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, and complaint details.
- Now click on submit and file your complaint
Contact Details of TNPDS
In case of any problem in applying for TNPDS Ration Card 2023, contact the below:
Toll-Free Helpline Number 1967 / 1800-425-5901