Patta Chitta 2020 | Patta Chitta Vilakkam | TN Patta Chitta History | Patta Chitta Login Page | EC Patta | Patta Chitta App Download | TN Patta Chitta – Land Ownership Records Online Status 2020-21
Today in this post, we are giving you the information about TN Patta Chitta Land Records Status 2020. Tamil Nadu government has launched an online portal service to serve the common citizens. From Tamil Nadu Bhulekh eservices.tn.gov.in, you can get information related to land documents. With this online portal service, you can check about the land whether the land is government or private. From here you can also find out whether your land is in the list of government documents or not. In today’s modern era, with the help of technology, you can take all the information easily.
There are various questions raise in your mind like what is Patta and Chitta, Online Land Records Status, Patta Chitta Online Land Ownership, தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல், and TN Register/Verify Extract, etc. Here is an answer to all your questions. Now you do not need to spend money in any CSC Center without wasting your time, you can apply for the online TN Patta Chitta Land Record from home. Patta Chitta is a very important government record issued by the Tamil Nadu government. The Tamil Nadu Govt has an official website from where you can easily check the details of TN Land Records / Patta Chitta online.
- 1 What is Patta – Tamil Nadu Land Ownership?
- 1.1 What is Chitta – TN Land Ownership?
- 1.2 How to Apply for Patta Chitta Land Record 2020?
- 1.3 Procedure to Check Patta Chitta Land Ownership Status-
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu TN Patta Chitta Transfer-
- 1.5 Procedure to Know the Status of Your Application-
- 1.6 How to view a Register Extract-
What is Patta – Tamil Nadu Land Ownership?
The Patta is a legal and important document issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the name of the real owner of the property. This document is a legal and important document that can serve as a revenue record of a specific piece of land. It is offered by the Government of India and the document is mainly in the name of the owner of the land. It is also known as “Record of Rights” (ROR). The Patta includes the following details:
- Owner’s Name.
- Number of Leases (Patta)
- Survey Number & Subdivision.
- Name of the district concerned, taluk and village.
- Dimension or area of land.
- Tax statement.
- Whether the land is wetland or dryland.
What is Chitta – TN Land Ownership?
It is a legal revenue document that gives information about an immovable property issued by the concerned Village Administration Officer (VAO) and the Taluka office. The Chitta provides relevant details about Land ownership, size, area of land, etc.
In this, the land is classified into Nanjai (Wetland) and Punjabi (Dry Land). The term “Nanjai” refers to a specific land or area with water bodies such as canals, rivers, ponds, etc., whereas the term “Panjai” refers to the association of low water bodies with the land.
How to Apply for Patta Chitta Land Record 2020?
If you want to apply for Patta Chitta, then you have to visit the official website of the TN Revenue Dept. The procedure of online application is mentioned below:
- First of all, go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Revenue Services at https://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html
- Click on the “View Patta and FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract” link provided on the homepage of the portal.
- On the new webpage, select the following: District, Type of Region (Rural / Urban). After this, click on the “Submit” button.
- Then enter – District, Taluk, Town, Ward, Block, Survey Number, Subdivision number respectively.
- After entering the captcha code, click on the “Submit” button.
- If all the details are found to be correct, the Town Survey Land Register will issue a certificate online with information on a specific property or land.
- This certificate shows information such as land survey number, locality, municipal gate number, etc.
TN Patta Chitta Certificate Fee:
If you are the one who wants to apply for the Patta document through the official web portal of Tamil Nadu Land Record through the online process, then you must have to pay a fee of Rs 100 through the online payment mode.
Documents Required for Transfer of Patta are as follows:
- Copy of Land Sale Deed/Record
- Proof of possession of property, water or electricity bill, etc.
- An affidavit (Encumbrance Certificate)
Procedure to Check Patta Chitta Land Ownership Status-
- Firstly, visit this link https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue_report/status.html
- On the webpage, enter “Application ID” and “Captcha Values”.
- Finally, click on the “Get Status” tab.
- Then the status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
Tamil Nadu TN Patta Chitta Transfer-
- The transfer of the lease mind is executed on the sale of the property and the process of transfer is similar to the registration of the leased land.
- An application for transfer of lease needs to be submitted to the nearest Tehsildar office.
- After checking the specified property based on the correct documents with the application form, your application will be accepted or rejected.
Verification of Your Patta Certificate-
You can check Online the validity of the Patta Certificate issued to you, for this you must follow the below steps:
- Verify Web Issued Patta / A-Register Extract: Click Here
- To verify your Chitta Extract, enter ‘Reference Number’ and click the ‘Submit’ button.
Verify Poramboke Land:
- To Verify whether Land is Government or Private, kindly click on this link.
- Now Select District, Taluka, Village.
- Then enter Survey Number and Subdivision Number.
- Finally, click at the “Submit” button to view the information about the land.
Procedure to Know the Status of Your Application-
- To view, you must open the official website of TN e-Services Portal.
- On the web homepage, click on the “Know Your Application Status” link.
- Here enter Application ID and captcha values.
- Finally, click on the ‘Get Status’ tab to know the application status.
How to view a Register Extract-
- Go to the official website of the same.
- From the homepage go to the “View Lease Copy / A-Register Extract” option.
- Now click on “View A-Register Extract” option
- On the new page, you have to select the district, taluka, village.
- Then enter survey number and select subdivision number
- Insert Authentication Value displayed in Image and then click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Next, the document will appear in front of you.
I think through the above article, we have provided the complete details of the Tamil Nadu – TN Patta Chitta Land Records. Even if you have any other questions related to the above post then feel free to comment down below. We’ll assist you shortly. Thanks for visiting our portal, stay tuned for more updates.
You May Also Like:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- How can I check my TN Patta Chitta Land Ownership records?
To check your Patta Chitta online land records, you must have to visit the official website at eservices.tn.gov.in. In this Patta Chitta Portal, you will get every details online.
- How to check EC Patta Status Online?
You can check the status of your Patta (தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்) by following the above process.
- What is the Helpline Desk Number for Patta Chitta related qurey?
Aspirants who are facing any issue related to getting information with the portal may contact on [email protected]
- How to download Patta Chitta Mobile App?
You can easily download patta chitta app (APK) from Google Play Store. All you have to do to search ‘TN Patta Chitta’ in search bar then install the app to use online services.