Rythu Bandhu Yojana is the scheme of the Treasuries and Accounts Department, Government of Telangana. This scheme is launched by the chief minister of Telangana K. Chandrashekar Rao to provide income support along with other benefits to the landowners or farmers for various works. Apart from the incentives to the farmers, the department also provides insecticides or pesticides in order to take care of their crops. Besides this labor and other investment will also be given to the farmers who are not able to manage their finances.
Now in the below article, we are sharing all the scheme related information and procedure. Here you can get the complete details of Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2020 Status | Check Scheme Benefits, Eligibility & Beneficiary List | Download Rythu Bandhu Mobile App & Claim Form. Kindly read this article carefully to the end.
- 1 Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2020 Award Benefits
- 1.1 Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2020 Participating Banks-
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Rythu Bandhu Scheme Telangana-
- 1.3 Documents Required for Rythu Bandhu Scheme-
- 1.4 How to Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online?
- 1.5 Procedure to Check Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List-
- 1.6 How to Download Rythu Bandhu Mobile App Online?
- 1.7 TS Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Claim Form-
Telangana Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2020 Award Benefits
- The candidates who are selected for the scheme will be provided with Rs 5,000 per acre per season.
- This amount is given to the beneficiaries to support the farm investment twice in a year for Rabi and Kharif seasons.
- The incentives also provided to the farmers of Telangana state for insecticide, pesticides, etc.
- Under the scheme, almost 58.33 lakh farmers will be benefited.
- The amount of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme will be disbursed to the bank account of beneficiaries in the month of June 2020.
Rythu Bandhu Scheme 2020 Participating Banks-
- SBI State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Canara Bank
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- IDBI Bank
Eligibility Criteria for Rythu Bandhu Scheme Telangana-
- Only the farmer who is the resident of Telangana is able to avail scheme benefits.
- The farmer must have their own land.
- Only the small and marginal farmers can apply for this scheme.
- Commercial farmers are not able to avail of the benefits of the Rythu Bandhu Scheme.
Documents Required for Rythu Bandhu Scheme-
If you are selected to avail of the benefits of the scheme, then you have to submit some required documents.
- Voter ID card,
- Caste certificate,
- Aadhar card,
- BPL certificate,
- Bank account details,
- Pan card,
- Address proof,
- Land ownership papers.
How to Check Rythu Bandhu Status Online?
To check the application status of Scheme, beneficiaries need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First of all go to the official web portal of Directorate of Treasuries and Accounts, Govt of Telangana at https://treasury.telangana.gov.in/.
- Click on ‘Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details’ box flash on your screen.
- Then select Year and PPB Number mentioned in your passbook.
- After this, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- If the Rythu money has been released then the date of payment will be displayed on your screen.
Procedure to Check Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List-
Go through the steps below in order to know the process to check the scheme beneficiary list.
- In your computer screen, browse the internet and open the official web portal of Agriculture Investment Support Scheme, Govt of Telangana
- Or click on http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/
- Select your desired scheme from the webpage.
- Check the beneficiary list of the scheme from the new web page.
- Then click on ‘Cheque Distribution Schedule Report’
- Select District & Mandal
- After selecting the above, the beneficiary list will appear on your screen.
How to Download Rythu Bandhu Mobile App Online?
- Go to the official website of Rythu Bandhu, i.e. rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in
- On the home page of the web portal, you will see the option ‘Download Mobile App’. Click on it.
- Let the app download on your mobile phone.
- After downloading, install the app and login or register to use.
TS Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance Claim Form-
- First of all, the beneficiary will have to visit the official website of Rythu Bandhu.
- Then click on ‘Claim Form’ bar from the notification section
- OR click here to get TS-Rythu-Bandhu-Claim-Form-PDF
- After downloading the Claim Form, take a print-out of it.
- Now fill the details in the claim form and submit to the concerned authority.
Contact Details (Helpline Number):
- Office Address: Ground Floor, D-block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana – 500001
- Helpdesk Number: (040) 2338-3520
- Email ID: [email protected]
You May Also Like: