PVC Aadhaar Card Online Apply @residentpvc.uidai.gov.in, Cash on Delivery details are now available on this page. Get all the important information related to the UIDAI PVC card. Order Aadhaar PVC Card is a new service launched by UIDAI that facilitates the cardholder to get their Aadhaar details printed on the PVC card by paying nominal charges. Residents who do not have registered mobile numbers can also order using a Non-Registered/ Alternate Mobile Number. In today’s article, we will tell you how you can apply online for PVC cards, Application Fees, Check your Aadhar Card Status online, etc. So kindly continue reading ahead.
Aadhaar PVC Card Apply Online
As you know Aadhaar Card is one of the essential documents for everything in India. Aadhar Card is an important document that is required for a number of services. It is needed to carry out any process, either government or private work. It is used for different purposes like applying for bank loans, registering for government schemes, getting a sim card for a mobile phone, etc. However, carrying the Aadhaar UIDAI Card physically everywhere becomes difficult for citizens because of its shape and size. So to solve this problem government has launched a PVC Aadhaar Card.
PVC stands for Polyvinyl Card, which looks similar to the size of an ATM Card. One can carry this card in their wallet easily because of its smaller size. PVC Aadhaar Card is easy to carry and durable. It has good printing quality and lamination. The government has made linking Aadhaar with bank accounts, PAN, and UAN mandatory and also for availing the benefits of several schemes and subsidies. This article explains the UIDAI PVC Card Apply Online on the Official Portal @residentpvc.uidai.gov.in.
Information about PVC Aadhaar Card
- PVC is an acronym for Poly Vinyl Card made of synthetic lightweight plastic material.
- The same material is used to prepare or print the PVC Aadhar Card.
- It looks like an ATM card that fits into a wallet and is easily carried anywhere.
- It is accepted anywhere as proof and identity and for documentation purposes.
- PVC cards are not just cards, but they are safe and secured.
Key Features of PVC Aadhaar Card
Let us see the features of PVC Cards shown below;
- PVC cards are portable and easily carried anywhere.
- It is made of synthetic lightweight plastic material.
- It acts as proof of identity similar to the original Aadhaar Card.
- PVC Card is cheap and easily replaceable.
- It enables instant offline verification by QR Code.
- They are safer, secure, and durable.
- The security features of these cards include a hologram, guilloche pattern, ghost image, and micro text.
Aadhaar PVC Card Application Fee
The facility of ordering a PVC card is available online and it costs only Rs 50, which includes all taxes and delivery (via Speed Post) fees. Aadhaar PVC Card is delivered to the resident’s address by speed post.
- Baal Aadhaar Card Online Registration
- Link Pan Card to Aadhaar Card Online
- Update DoB & Address in Aadhaar Card UIDAI
- Aadhaar Card Online Correction Form PDF
How to Order Aadhaar PVC Card online?
Under this, we have given an online procedure for PVC cards. Please read carefully all the mentioned steps;
- Firstly, visit the official website of UIDAI.
- It takes the online user to the homepage of the website.
- Click on the My Aadhaar section in the Menu bar.
- It expands into different options in the drop-down menu.
- Select the Order Aadhar PVC card from the available options.
- It then redirects the applicant to the below page.
- On the newly opened page, enter the Aadhaar Number, Virtual ID, or EID.
- Enter the Security Code displayed in the form.
- Click on My Mobile is not Registered. Click on Send OTP.
- After that, you will receive an OTP to the Mobile Number.
- Enter the generated OTP in the given field.
- Verify the details entered and click on Submit Button.
- Then displays the preview of the Aadhar Card to be printed.
- Proceed to the payment option if everything in the preview is correct.
- Clear the payment and end up the online order process.
- You can order the PVC Card once after the payment is made.
- Once the payment is successfully done, you can download the payment slip. The card will be delivered to you by speed post.
Note – Cash on Delivery Services
“Kindly note that Cash on Delivery option is not available for Ordering PVC Aadhaar Card. You need to pay online while applying.”
How to check PVC Aadhaar Card Status?
To check your Aadhaar Card Status Online follow the below-given steps;
- Visit the Official Portal of UIDAI.
- On the web homepage, click on the My Aadhaar Section in the Menu bar.
- It expands into different options in the drop-down menu.
- Select the Order Check Aadhar PVC Card Status from the available options.
- Then enter the Service Request Number, Aadhaar Number, and Captcha Verification, and click on the Check Status.
- It displays the status PVC Aadhaar Card applied by the applicant.
|Check Aadhaar Print Status||https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-reprint-status|
|Order Aadhaar PVC Card online||Click Here|
|Contact Information||Toll-free Helpline – 1947
Email ID – [email protected]
Q.1 When Aadhar PVC card will be delivered?
UIDAI will hand over the Aadhar pcb card to the Department of Post within five working days after receiving the request/order, and it will be sent by speed post to the individual.
Q.2 How can I pay for my PVC Aadhar card?
It can be ordered online through uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in by using the Aadhaar number, Virtual ID, or Enrolment ID and paying a nominal charge of Rs. 50/-.
Q.3 How can I track my Aadhar card by delivery?
If your Aadhar card had been dispatched, it will display a tracking id on the page. Now go to the Indian Post’s website. Here you should enter the tracking id which was displayed on the UIDAI’s website, along with the captcha code. Your Aadhar card postal status will be displayed on the page.
Thank you for visiting our website www. readermaster.com. We hope you have got all the information related to PVC Aadhaar Card Online Apply. Keep on visiting our site for more updates.