Post-matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities, Apply Online, Renewal Form & Last Date is now available on the official website at scholarships.gov.in. Notification regarding applications for Post-matric Scholarship for the academic year 2022-23 has been released by the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA), Government of India. Minority category students up to class XI/ XII and above can apply for Post-matric scholarships till 31st October 2022.
This scholarship is for students who belong to minority communities i.e Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi who are studying in post-secondary classes in government or private schools/colleges/universities. Including residential government institutions and eligible private institutions notified by the State Governments and Union Territories.
- 1 Post-matric Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Minorities
- 1.1 MOMA Post-matric Minority Scholarships 2022-23
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Post-matric Minority Scholarship
- 1.3 Minority Scholarship Schemes 2022 List (State-wise)
- 1.4 Alpsankhyak Chatravriti Last Date Extended (New Update)
- 1.5 Scholarship Amount of Post-matric Minority Scheme 2022
- 1.6 How to Apply Online for Post-matric Minority Scholarship 2022?
- 1.7 Minority Scholarship Scheme Form PDF Download (Link)
- 1.8 Renewal for Post-matric Scholarship for Minority Students
Post-matric Scholarship Scheme 2022 for Minorities
This scholarship for the post-matric level is given to encourage students from minority communities who want to pursue further studies but drop out due to the financial burden of education. The main objective of this scheme is to encourage students belonging to minority communities to higher studies. In today’s article, we are providing you with complete information about MOMA Post-matric Minority Scholarship 2022, Required Eligibility & Documents, and the Last Date to Apply. Kindly continue reading ahead.
If you also want to fill out the Post-matric Scholarship Online Application/ Registration Form, then you have to register on the official website before the last date. Only after this, you will be given a monthly scholarship under this minority scholarship. You can also download Alpsankhyak Chatravriti Application Form PDF for offline application.
MOMA Post-matric Minority Scholarships 2022-23
As we told you above, the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), Govt of India, has issued a notification regarding the application for Post-matric Minority Scholarship for the academic year 2022-23. All interested and eligible students and girl students can apply online under this scheme. For this, they have to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal i.e https://scholarships.gov.in/.
- Last Date for Online Application for Minority Scholarship => 31 October 2022
- The last date to apply for a renewal scholarship by students => 15 November 2022
- Defective Application Verification Date => 15 November 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Post-matric Minority Scholarship
To apply under Alpsankhyak Chatravriti Yojana, students must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The post-matric scholarship will be given to students who belong to minority communities such as Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, (Parsis), and Jains and are studying post-secondary.
- To be eligible under this scheme, students must have secured more than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- The annual income of the parent/guardian of the student from all sources should not exceed two (2) lakh rupees.
- Under the Minority Scholarship Scheme, scholarships will be given to two students from a family.
- 30% scholarship is reserved for girl students. In case of non-availability of a sufficient number of students, these will be provided to eligible male students.
Minority Scholarship Schemes 2022 List (State-wise)
Here check the Minority Scholarship 2022-2023 State-wise List and to know more about the scheme, kindly click the following link.
|Rajasthan||अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति 2022-23 राजस्थान|
|Madhya Pradesh||मप्र अल्पसंख्यक स्कॉलरशिप 2022 लिस्ट|
|Chhattisgarh||अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति 2022 छत्तीसगढ़|
|Uttar Pradesh||अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति योजना फॉर्म PDF|
|Bihar||बिहार अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल|
|Jharkhand||अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति फॉर्म|
|Uttarakhand||अल्पसंख्यक छात्रवृत्ति 2022-23 Last Date|
Alpsankhyak Chatravriti Last Date Extended (New Update)
The date of applying for the Minority Scholarship Scheme has been extended, this date was earlier 15th October, now you can apply for Post-matric Minority Scholarship Scheme till 31st October 2022 and avail of the scholarship.
Let us tell you that RP Singh Ji, Joint Director, Minority Welfare Department, said that due to the corona epidemic, this year the requirement of 50% marks for applying to the scholarship scheme has been abolished. But it will be valid only for this year.
|Scholarships||Scheme Closing Date||Defective Verification||Institute Verification||Links|
Pre-matric Scholarship for Minorities
|Open till 30-09-2022||
Open till 16-10-2022
Open till 16-10-2022
Post-matric Scholarship for Minorities
Open till 31-10-2022
Open to 15-11-2022
|Open till 15-11-2022||Guidelines|
Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Professional & Technical Courses CS
Open till 31-10-2022
|Open to 15-11-2022||Open till 15-11-2022||Guidelines|
BEGUM HAZRAT MAHAL NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
Open till 30-09-2022
Open till 16-10-2022
|Open till 16-10-2022||Guidelines|
Scholarship Amount of Post-matric Minority Scheme 2022
Selected students will be awarded Post-matric Scholarship for the entire duration of the course. Whereas maintenance allowance will be given for a period of 10 months in an academic year. The amount of the Post-matric Minority Scholarship Scheme (Alpsankhyak Chatravriti Yojana) is mentioned below:
|Item||Rate of Scholarship|
|Rate of Scholarship
Admission + Tuition Fee
|Admission and tuition fee Class XI & XII: ₹7,000 per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Admission and course/tuition fee for technical and vocational courses of XI and XII level (Courses of one or more years of duration): ₹10,000 per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Admission and tuition fee for UG & PG level: ₹3,000 per annum subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Maintenance Allowance||For Class XI & XII including Tech. & Voc. Course: ₹380/- per month for Hosteller & ₹230 per month for Day Scholar|
|For Courses other than Tech. & Prof. courses at UG & PG level*: ₹570 per month for Hosteller & ₹300 per month for Day Scholar|
|For M.Phil & Ph.D.*: ₹1,200 per month for Hosteller & ₹550 per month for Day Scholar|
|Note – * For 10 months in an academic year.|
Terms & Conditions for MoMA Post-matric Scholarship Scheme
- If a student fails to obtain 50% marks in the annual examination except for unavoidable reasons notified by the Principal of the school/competent authority, the award will be forfeited.
- Students should attend regularly for which yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the school.
- Will certify the student’s claim of being an outstation student residing in the hostel of the school/ institute/ concerned university.
- Migration of a student from one school/institution to another would typically not take place during the academic year except in exceptional circumstances. If the student violates the school discipline or any other terms and conditions of the scholarship, the scholarship may be canceled.
- This stipend will be canceled if a student receives a scholarship by furnishing the wrong details/certificates.
- The course fee/tuition fee and maintenance will be deposited in the student’s bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode.
- The candidates who have been selected under this scholarship scheme will not be allowed to avail benefits under any other scholarship scheme for the same purpose.
How to Apply Online for Post-matric Minority Scholarship 2022?
If you want to apply online for the Post-matric Scholarships Scheme for Minority then you should follow the above eligibility conditions and then follow the step-by-step procedure below.
The scheme will be announced by the concerned State Government/ Union Territory Administration by giving advertisements in major language newspapers and local dailies and using other suitable publicity mediums. Offline applications will not be accepted for this scholarship scheme.
Apply Online via NSP Portal => http://scholarships.gov.in/
- All applications can be uploaded on the National Scholarship Web Portal of the Government of India i.e. scholarships.gov.in.
- Students can also get the link to scholarships from minorityaffairs.gov.in.
- The concerned State Government/ UT Administration will manage the application forms.
- The application form along with the asked documents should be received back to the authority within the stipulated time.
- All necessary documents should also be attached to the application form.
- In this way, you can take advantage of this scholarship scheme by applying online for MOMA Post-matric Minority Scholarship Scheme 2022-2023.
Note – If you’re a new user of the National Scholarship Portal, then you have to first register yourself and then login to the portal. Afterward, students can apply for any scholarship and fill renewal application form online.
Minority Scholarship Scheme Form PDF Download (Link)
As we told you above that you can only apply online for Post-matric Scholarships for Minorities via the NSP website. There is no offline procedure for the same. For more details, kindly read the complete guidelines.
Document Required to Apply for Post-matric Minority Scholarship:
- Self-attested copy of a passport-size photograph of the candidates with signature
- Aadhar card copy of the student
- Income certificate of applicant’s family
- Minority certificate
- Current course year fee receipt
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student
- Certificate of the previous examination which is a must.
- Proof of permanent address is also required along with the application form.
Renewal for Post-matric Scholarship for Minority Students
The scholarship, once awarded, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of a certificate that the student has secured 50% marks in the previous year’s examination (provided the student pursues the same course and same Institute/ School).
Documents required for renewal application => Acknowledgment receipt of scholarship received in the previous year duly signed by the Principal/ Head of the school/ institution/ university.
Other Scholarship Schemes for Students from Minority Communities:
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme to students from classes 1st to 10th to provide financial benefits.
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme is provided to the students of minority communities from class 11th to a higher level.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme is provided to those students of minority communities who are pursuing professional and technical courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate level from institutions recognized by competent authority.
- Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Scheme for only Girl students who belong to minority communities.
Contact Details of Ministry of Minorities, Government of India
- Office Address: 11th Floor, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi (110-003)
- Helpline Number: 1800-112-2001
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Fax Number: 011-24364279
- Official Website: https://minorityaffairs.gov.in/
Candidates can contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0120 – 6619540 (From 8 AM to 8 PM on all days, excluding holidays) for technical problem resolution.