Now get complete details about the PM Modi Schedule Today (May 27), Tour of Australia, G20 Summit India, Meetings, Prime Minister Three-nation Asia-Pacific Tour
Hello Readers, we warmly welcome you to visit our website at www.readermaster.com. Today, with the help of this article, we will provide you with all details about our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Schedule Today. We will share all the important information about his six-day visit to three countries – Japan, Papua New Guinea, and Australia, to attend multilateral summits. This is named the Three-nation Asia-Pacific Tour for multilateral summits. To know more about PM Modi’s Schedule Today 2023, stay tuned to us to get complete details.
PM Modi Schedule Today
As you all know, Nation’s visit to grow good relations with the world is the diplomacy tool of PM, Narender Modi. In this view, Narender Modi also start a visit Minister Narendra Modi on Friday (May 19) departed for his six-day visit to three countries – Japan, Papua New Guinea, and Australia, to attend multilateral summits.
This tour starts from 19 May to 24 May 2023. Mr. Modi will be in the Japanese city of Hiroshima from May 19 to 21 for the G7 summit. After attending the G7 summit, the Prime Minister will head to Papua New Guinea, to attend the third Summit of the Forum for India-Pacific Islands Cooperation (FIPIC) in Papua New Guinea.
Today Prime Minister Narendra Modi reached Australia in the last stage of his three-nation tour. Here he will address the Indian community as well as meet business leaders. PM Modi landed at Sydney Airport. People of Indian origin were waiting for a long time to meet their beloved leader in Sydney. PM Modi did not disappoint these people and went and met them. Prime Minister Modi will be on a visit to Australia from 22 to 24 May. He will also participate in a community event organized by the Indian community of Australia in Sydney.
Yesterday 23 May, PM Narender Modi will address the community event to celebrate the country’s dynamic, diverse Indian diaspora. He also attends dinner invitations and some official meetings on 24 May.
Key Highlights of PM Narendra Modi’s Schedule Today
- Today our esteemed Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi landed at Sydney Airport.
- This Australian visit is part of the Three-nation Asia-Pacific Tour.
- This meeting is intended to address the community event to celebrate the country’s dynamic, diverse Indian diaspora.
- On the third and final leg of the trip, Mr. Modi will visit Sydney in Australia from May 22 to 24 to attend the Quad Summit.
- PM Modi will have a bilateral meeting with his Australian counterpart Albanese on May 24.
- He will also interact with Australian CEOs and business leaders, and address the Indian diaspora at a community event in Sydney on May 23.
- In Australia, this visit is to be a 2-day tour of 6 days three Nation Tour.
- Before Australia, the PM visits the Japaan G-7 summit and Forum for India-Pacific Islands Cooperation (FIPIC) in Papua New Guinea at 21.
PM Modi Schedule Today for Three-nation Asia-Pacific Tour
As we all know, PM Narender Modi’s Three Nations Visit has its last stage. On 22 May, PM reached Sydney Airport. Now, today, he will join Indian community events and then go to other meetings also. PM starts this tour on 19 May. He spends two days in Japan and two days in New Guinea. Now, he is visiting Australia. So, let’s explore the complete tour schedule below:-
1) Tour Of Hiroshima, Japan – 19 to 21
the Prime Minister has first visit Hiroshima in Japan from May 19 to 21 to participate in the annual summit of the G7 advanced economies under the Japanese Presidency. He is visiting Japan at the invitation of Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida. At the G7 summit, he spoke of the challenges facing the global including food, fertilizer, and energy security.
PM Narendra Modi also held talks with several leaders. After that, he attended a third personal meeting.
2) Tour Of Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
In the second phase, PM reached Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea on 21 May, where he jointly hosted the third Summit of Indo-Pacific Island Cooperation Forum (FIPIC) with PM James Marpe of Papua New Guinea. This is the first visit of the Geinea of PM Modi. Here, PM Modi hosted the third summit of the Indo-Pacific Island Cooperation Forum on May 22 with PM James Marape.
3) Tour Of Australia from 23 to 24 May
On 22 May, PM Modi reach the Sydney Airpot, where people welcome them warmly. Here he will address the Indian community as well as meet business leaders. PM Modi landed at Sydney Airport. People of Indian origin were waiting for a long time to meet their beloved leader in Sydney. Here is the schedule for today:-
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s program will be like this:-
- PM Modi will be on an Australia tour from 22 to 24 May
- PM Modi to address Indian diaspora in Sydney on May 23
- Prime Minister Modi and Australian Prime Minister Albanese may meet on May 24
For more important details about PM Modi’s Schedule Today, please stay connected to this website. If you have any queries then you can contact us through the comments section available below.