PM Kisan Status Check Online @pmkisan.gov.in New Beneficiary Farmer Name List 2022 is now available on this website. In today’s article, you will know the complete updated details about pmkisan.gov.in Status check online along with the 12th Installment release date and time. PM Kisan Portal was launched by the government to help the small and medium-scale farmers with a yearly aid of Rs. 6000. The official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is pmkisan.gov.in. There are various options on the PM Kisan portal to help the farmers to make new registration and check the status of their applications.
- 1 PM Kisan Status Check 2022
- 1.1 pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status
- 1.2 PM Kisan Status check 2022 12th installment date – Overview
- 1.3 What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
- 1.4 How to check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status?
- 1.5 Steps to check PM Kisan Application Status 2022
PM Kisan Status Check 2022
Narendra Modi Govt has introduced a PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for farmers back in 2019. Under this scheme, farmers will get Rs 6,000 as financial assistance. The amount will provide to all eligible farmers every year on behalf of the Central government. All farmers can check their names in the beneficiary list (State-wise) to whether they are eligible for it or not. PM Kisan Status Check 2022 12th Installment (12th Kist List) can be checked now. PM-KISAN Status 2022 for the 11th installment, 12th installment dates, how to check the Kist status, and much more is discussed on this page. Please continue reading ahead.
Latest Update – The Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare announced that Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi will release the 11th installment (₹2,000 Kist) of PM Kisan Yojana on May 31st, 2022. Under this scheme, approx 10 crore farmers will direclty get financial benefits worth ₹21,000 crore.
pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status
The central government of India is going to release the 11th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Each the first 11 installments, beneficiaries will get ₹2000 in their account. Now Modi Govt will release the next installment in August 2022, Friday by video conferencing. There are around 9.5 crore farmers who will be benefited from PM Kisan’s 12th Installment. Over 19,000 crore rupees will be transferred to the accounts of farmers across the nation.
PM Narendra Modi has also decided to interact with farmers online while PM Kisan’s 12th Installment is being deposited into their account. This is going to be the highest amount ever paid in a single day under any government scheme. So the beneficiary who wants to check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status 2022 will be getting all details today.
PM Kisan Status check 2022 12th installment date – Overview
|Name of Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Concerned Dept||Indian Agriculture Department|
|Launched In||1st Feb 2019|
|Objective||Doubling farmers’ income|
|Beneficiaries||All Small & Marginal Farmers|
|Total Budget||75000 Cr INR|
|Status||Release Date August 2022|
|Installment Amount||₹2,000 only|
|Important Links & Download|
|Beneficiary List||Click Here|
|Scheme Type||Central Govt Scheme|
|Download||PM Kisan Application Form PDF|
|Mobile App (APK)||Download Here|
What is PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Modi Government had announced the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in the draft budget presented on 1st February. Under the centrally sponsored program, around 12 crore small and marginal farmers of the country will be given Rs 6,000 annually in three installments of four to four months. It will be given to 2 hectares or 5 acres of agricultural land. The Central Govt wants to make the first installment of the amount of assistance in the accounts of the farmers before March 31. The beneficiaries list will be uploaded on the portal on 25th February 2019. After this, you can easily see your name on the list.
PM-KSN Update – Earlier, under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, registration had to be done through Lekhpal, Kanungo, and Agriculture Officer. But now if the farmer has a Khatauni, Aadhaar card, mobile number, and bank account number, he can register himself online by going to the Farmers Corner on pmkisan.nic.in or through the mobile app (APK).
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status – PMKSN 12th Kist List
The credit for starting the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana goes to the Prime Minister of our country, Mr. Narendra Modi. This is the biggest scheme for the country’s farmers to date. The scheme was launched to double the income of farmers. At present, the entire country has been under lockdown due to Corona Virus (COVID-19) epidemic due to which people are very upset. In such a situation, this lockdown in our country has emerged as a huge crisis of poverty. In this situation, the financial assistance scheme run by the government is giving a lot of relief to the poor. Let’s check the other details of PM Kisan Status Check 2022 12th Installment Date below:
- PM Kisan eKYC Registration 2022 => Click Here
- प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट 2022 => यहाँ क्लिक करें
- PM Kisan Account Aadhaar Correction => Click Here
- Kisan Helpline/ Customer Care Number => Click Here
- यूपी किसान सम्मान निधि योजना रजिस्ट्रेशन => यहाँ क्लिक करें
- बिहार किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट => यहाँ क्लिक करें
pm kisan gov in status 2022
PM Kisan Status makes you aware of whether your installment of Rs 2000 has been transferred into your account or not. It also lets you know the application status and if your installment is not being credited, then the error can also be checked in the status itself. PMKSY 12th installment was released and the amount was added to the account of beneficiaries as per schedule.
PM Modi addressed the nation live and revealed the 12th installment. You must check if your name is available in the beneficiaries list of PM Kisan Yojana. If you are not on the beneficiary list then your account will not be credited with the next installment. Here check the reason why your name isn’t on the list.
Latest Update – eKYC is mandatory for PM Kisan Registered Farmers. Please click the eKYC option in Farmer Corner for Aadhar based OTP authentication and for Biometric authentication contact the nearest CSC centers.
Who will benefit from PM Kisan Yojana 2022?
PMKSNY will benefit directly from 12 crore farmers. According to the land records of the respective State/ UT, the owner of the cultivable land is up to 2 hectares. Those farmers will get the benefit of this scheme and this amount will be deposited directly into the farmers’ accounts in three equal installments of Rs. 2,000 each.
PM Kisan Yojana aims to increase the income of small and marginal farmers. Simultaneously, farmers have to provide support to grow good yields. Thereby, the farmers will meet the financial requirements to grow proper crops, health, and proper yields. This scheme will help save small and marginal farmers from falling into the clutches of moneylenders to fulfill such expenses and their continuity in the activities of the farm will help.
Note – PM Kisan Yojana is an economic assistance scheme launched in the interest of farmers, under which all eligible farmers will get ₹6,000 annually on behalf of the government in their account. For this, it is necessary that the farmer has any arable land, even if the farmer cultivates that arable land or not, they will get the benefit of this scheme.
How to check PM Kisan 12th Installment Status?
If you want to check PM Kisan Status 2022 11th installment date then first you have to visit the official website. PM Kisan Installment (Kist) can easily be checked at pmkisan.gov.in Portal. To help the beneficiaries, we have decided to list down the step-by-step process to check the PM Kisam 12th installment status.
- Beneficiaries need to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to check the status of the 12th installment.
- On the web homepage, check the “Farmers Corner” link in the menu bar and click on that.
- Then you will get an option for “Beneficiary List”. Click on that link and a new page will be opened.
- Now select the information given in the dropdown menus of the website.
- Here select your State, District, Tehsil, Block, and Village name in the appropriate box.
- Once done with this, click on the Get Report tab.
- A list will be opened for all beneficiaries in your area. Now search for your name and PM Kisan status in the list.
Steps to check PM Kisan Application Status 2022
If you have applied for the PM-KSNY and now want to check your application status then here follow these steps.
- Firstly, go to the official website and click on the Farmer Corner link.
- Then click on the Beneficiary Status link and wait for the page to load.
- Now enter your Aadhar Number or Mobile Number in the asked section.
- Finally, click on the Check Status button and your PM Kisan Application status will be displayed on the screen (As shown in the below image).
- If you are having trouble accessing anything or your PM Kisan 12th installment is not crediting, you can contact the support helpline number mentioned on the website.
Note – Here you can check PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 WB, Odisha, Bihar, Jharkhand, UP, Uttarakhand, MP, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Haryana, Punjab, Maharashtra along with other states.
How to see your name on PM Kisan Yojana List?
If you have applied under Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, now you can check your name online in the PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List. For this, you will only need your Aadhaar card. So let us know below how to see your name in Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Beneficiary List 2022 (State-wise):
- First of all, the eligible farmers will have to visit the official website of the PM-Kisan Portal at https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
- After that, select the ‘Farmers Corner’ option in the main menu section.
- Now the following options will open in front of you;
- New Farmer Registration
- Edit Aadhar Failure Record
- Beneficiary Status
- Beneficiary List
- Status of Self Registered/ CSC Farmer
- Download PM-Kisan Mobile App
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ option from these options.
After this, you have to select your respective state, district, tehsil, block, and village. Finally, find your name in the PM Kisan Status 2022 List of your area by clicking on the ‘Get Report’ button. If your name is included in the list, you will benefit from the 12th installment under this scheme. If your name is not included, then apply for it ASAP.
- How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2022 Status?
If you want to check the application status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana then you have to follow the above process. Here you can check the status by entering your Aadhaar Number in the appropriate box.
- What should I do if my name is different in the Aadhaar and the application?
If your name is different in both the Aadhaar card and the application form, then you have to visit the concerned Agriculture Dept Office to get the name correct in the application form.
- How to check PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List?
Farmers can easily check pmkisan.gov.in’s new list 2022 by visiting the same website. We have given complete information in the article above.
- What is the toll-free number for complaints in PM Kisan Yojana?
PM Kisan helpline numbers 155261 and 1800-115-526 (Toll-free) have been issued by the Prime Minister for any type of complaint/grievance.