PFMS Scholarship for College/University Students | PFMS Bank List | PFMS Registration | PFMS Login | PFMS Yojana | PFMS Scholarship Apply | PFMS/DBT | PFMS Scholarship Schemes 2020-21 Online Apply
PFMS stands for Public Financial Management System is started by the Government of India which works is to look after the programs of the social sector. PMFS Scholarship Schemes 2020 is started for the students belonging to backward categories such as Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Other Backward Classes (OBC) and Others who fall into Economically Backward Society (EWS). PMFS is a financial management platform for all schemes, a database of all recipient agencies and it keeps track on the funds distributed to beneficiaries. Today in this article, we are sharing the information about the PFMS Scholarship Scheme, such as eligibility criteria, required documents, application/registration process, bank list, and payment status, etc.
By the way, scholarships are great schemes for students, especially those who cannot pay their fees. As we all know in our country, there are a lot of talented students who are not in a condition to finish or continue their education because of a lack of money. In our today’s article, we are giving you information about PFMS Scholarships Yojana 2020 which will help so many students to achieve their dreams and goals. So, take a little time to read this article (PFMS Scholarship for College/University Students) till the end.
- 1 PFMS Scholarship Schemes 2020 Features & Benefits
- 1.1 Highlights of PFMS Scholarship Schemes-
- 1.2 List of PFMS Scholarships 2020-
- 1.3 Check the PFMS Scholarship Bank List-
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for PFMS Scholarship Schemes 2020-
- 1.5 PFMS Scholarship 2020-21 Application/Registration Process-
- 1.6 PFMS Scholarship 2020 Renewal of Application-
PFMS Scholarship Schemes 2020 Features & Benefits
As we told you above the PFMS scholarship scheme 2020 benefits those students who are very good in academics and excelled in higher education. Also, this is beneficial to those deprived students who cannot afford it due to the financial crisis. Apart from the above, there are various other benefits that will be provided to the students under the PFMS scholarships (PFMS Yojana):
- For enrollment of organizations and recipients, PFMS may be able to fill in as a specific focal gateway.
- 90 banks are currently directly intervening in PFMS and include 26 PSBs, 59 RRBs, and 5 large private sector banks (PFMS Bank List).
- The PFMS can approve bank/post office account diligence with the recipient’s bank/post office. Since the record of cash is approved, the risk of false installments will be minimal.
- The implementing agency will configure the applicant’s name, address, and other details from the recipient’s bank/post office details.
- The organization will only e-install recipients directly from the PFMS Gateway. So there will be transparency all along with the processes.
Highlights of PFMS Scholarship Schemes-
|Name of Scheme||PFMS Scholarships|
|PFMS Full Form||Public Financial Management System|
|Launched By||PFMS Controller General of Accounts, Ministry of Finance, Govt of India|
|Beneficiary||Students of India|
|Benefits||Financial Aid (Scholarship)|
|PFMS List||Click Here|
|PFMS Registration||Click Here|
List of PFMS Scholarships 2020-
Below we are giving you the list of scholarships that work under the PFMS Scholarship Schemes 2020.
- Scholarship for Universities / College Students 2020-21
- Post-matric Scholarship 2020-21 SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship 2020-21 for SC Students
- National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship 2020-21
- National Scheme for Promotion of Girls for Secondary Education
- Top Class Education Scheme 2020-21 for SC
- Scholarship for Upgrading Merit of Scheduled Caste Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship 2020-21 for OBC
Check the PFMS Scholarship Bank List-
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- The central bank of India
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Karur Vysya bank
- Karnataka bank
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Indian overseas bank
- Indian bank
- IDBI bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Yes bank ltd
- Vijaya bank
- United bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- UCO bank
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- Federal bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- Tamilnadu mercantile bank ltd
Eligibility Criteria for PFMS Scholarship Schemes 2020-
There are some eligibility conditions fixed for the students to avail the benefits of the PFMS scholarships scheme which are as follows:
- Beneficiary students must be a citizen of India
- The student’s family income should not be more than Rs 6,00,000 (Six Lacs) per annum.
- Students should be between the ages group of 18 to 25 years.
- He/she must have passed the minimum required qualification i.e. Class 10th or equivalent.
PFMS Scholarship 2020-21 Application/Registration Process-
- First of all, visit the official website of PFMS i.e. https://pfms.nic.in/.
- Then click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” option on the official portal.
- And select “Scholarship for Universities / College Students” on the registration page.
- You will have to enter all the required details and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the year of passing class 12 and the education board from which the candidate passed class 12th.
- Enter the bank details, like the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch.
- Select the category and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Enter your mobile number, an OTP will be sent on that number, enter that OTP, and click on ‘Verify’ and enter the email ID.
- After that, you have to create a ‘User ID’ and ‘Password’ and fill up the captcha code.
- Upload the required documents and click on the “Submit” button to complete the process.
There are some documents that need to be upload while registering for the PFMS scholarship scheme. Without submitting the valid documents you won’t be able to get the PFMS scholarships. The documents you will need to apply for the aforesaid scholarship are given below:
- Aadhaar Card
- Fee Receipt
- Scanned copy of the educational certificate in pdf format.
- Class 12th pass certificate must also be scanned.
- Signature of the candidate in a scanned format.
- Passport-size Photo: – The specifications of the photograph are mentioned in the official notification which must be followed by the student.
- Upload the copy of bank details, identification proof, and income certificate or caste certificate.
Know Your Payment Status:
- Go to the official website of PFMS scholarship i.e. https://pfms.nic.in/.
- Then go to the “Know Your Payment” option.
- Enter the required information asked on the web page, like bank, account number, and captcha code.
- Then click “Search” to know your payment status.
- Now a new page with payment status information displayed on your screen.
PFMS Scholarship 2020 Renewal of Application-
Students who have already applied for the scholarship and want to apply it again need to fill the renewal application form. To do the process, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the official website of the Public Financial Management System – PFMS.
- On the web homepage, you will get the ‘Login’ button, click on it.
- A new page will be open up, once you click on the Login box.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Then click on the login option and select the ‘Renew Application Form’.
- Check the details and update the information in the application form.
- Enter all the information and upload the required documents and then submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the filled renewal application form for further use.
PFMS Contact Details:
In case of any question related to the scheme you can contact:
- Toll-free Number: 1800-118-111 or 011-23343860
- Email ID: email@example.com.
- PFMS Scholarship Apply: PFMS Login
Emergency Help Desk Number:
- Mr. Nikhil Sharma: 87001-71462
- Mr. Abhishek Rai: 83684-23186
- Mukul Prasad: 90741-53883
- Mr. Munesh Kumar Sharma: 74171-75253
You May Also Like: