One Nation One Health Card 2023 Apply Online, Registration Form is available on the official website. In today’s article, we will cover all the important details of the Digital Health ID Card under the National Digital Health Mission (NDHM). Also, check the one nation one health card benefits, eligibility, and application form pdf. The Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi made an announcement “One Nation One Health Card Scheme” for their citizens on the 74th Independence Day, 15th August 2020.
One Nation One Health Apply Online
PM Modi’s Health ID Card has been announced under the National Digital Health Mission. वन नेशन वन हेल्थ कार्ड (एक राष्ट्र एक स्वास्थ्य कार्ड) is the Central Government scheme under which a person’s medical history records including all the treatments and tests that the person has suffered will be saved in a database digitally.
Under this scheme, every patient will be given a unique ID card. All his medical data will be digitally stored such as information related to his training, report, discharge, etc. Apart from this, the hospital clinics and doctors will all be connected to one central server. The govt has set a budget of 500 crores for this health scheme. Here check the detailed information on what is One Nation One Health Card Scheme is and how it works, what are the benefits of having this card, and the registration process.
What is the One Nation One Health Card Scheme?
Digital Health ID Card or One Nation One Health Card (डिजिटल हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड या वन नेशन वन हेल्थ कार्ड) is a scheme where all the records of a person will be kept in this database where a beneficiary’s medical history records including all the treatments and tests that the person has suffered. Every citizen of India will be provided with a health card under the One Nation One Health card scheme. All the records of a person will be kept in this database. Its biggest advantage will be that when you go to any hospital or doctor in the country for treatment, you will not have to take all the prescription and test reports together. The doctor will be able to check all the medical records through your unique ID. Here check the complete details of the Digital Health ID Card:
One Nation One Health Card Scheme 2023 – Overview
|Name of Scheme||One Nation One Health Card
वन नेशन वन हेल्थ कार्ड 2023
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Release Date||15th August 2020|
|Objective||To enhance the health facility system|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Authority||National Digital Health Mission (NDHM), Govt of India|
|Scheme Type||Central Govt Health Scheme|
Key Features of One Nation One Health Card
The Digital Health ID Card scheme gives various benefits to the citizens of India. Now below we have mentioned some important features of this scheme:
- One Nation One Health Card is one of the schemes which allows a resident of India to assemble his/ her medical history records in one place.
- Through this scheme, all the treatments and tests of a person have been digitally saved in the database.
- These records saved in the database can be opened by an authorized person from anywhere in the country.
- Each and every person who is part of this digital health ID card will be issued a unique ID number which can be used to login into the database system.
- The beneficiary’s test report will also be available on the health card.
- The doctor will be able to view the medical records with the help of a unique ID on the card.
- Under the scheme, hospitals, clinics, and doctors will all be linked to a central server.
- This scheme is completely optional for hospitals and citizens, it depends on their choice whether they want to join this mission or not. The plan will be implemented in a phased manner.
- In the first phase of the plan, a budget of Rs 500 crores has been allocated.
- Full care will be taken to ensure that people’s personal information is secure and private.
Benefits of Digital Health ID Card Scheme 2023
One Nation One Health Card Scheme is launched by PM Narendra Modi which gives various benefits to the beneficiaries mentioned below:
- All the residents of India can be part of the One Nation One Health Card.
- If a person has this Health Card ID then the person doesn’t need to give a hard copy of their test or prescription report.
- You can never lose your report when you save them in your Health ID database.
- This will be a revolutionary practice in the nation.
- The Digital and technological sectors of the country will be promoted through this scheme.
- This is one of the schemes which is implemented keeping in mind the privacy of patients.
Eligibility Conditions for One Nation One Health Card Scheme
If you want to be a part of this or want to have this health ID card, then you must fulfill some eligibility criteria:
- The basic eligibility for the applicant to be a part of this scheme is that he/ she must be a permanent resident of India. Also, have proof of this.
- Currently, the scheme has not published the eligibility criteria for the selection of candidates on its official web portal.
- As soon as the details publish on the official website, we will update you with all the rest details.
Procedure for One Nation One Health Card Registration
- Here we are giving you the complete details of the application/registration process for the Digital Health Card scheme under the National Digital Health Mission (NDHM).
- Registration for the scheme is currently available for some union territories of India.
- Very soon, the other states and UTs will also be added under the aforesaid scheme.
- Currently, Health Card can be made only in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.
- Take a regular visit to the official website to know more about the updates on the Health ID Card.
Digital Health ID Card Online Application Process
- First of all, go to the official portal of the National Health Authority, i.e. https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, the list of selected UTs is mentioned here, so you can check the details of whether their state is listed as available for health cards or not.
- If your state or UT name is listed then click on the ‘Create Your Health ID Now’ link.
- Now the candidate can set up their Health Id and Password and get started by using their Mobile number or Aadhaar number.
- If the applicant chooses Aadhaar Card, then the OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked to this Aadhaar. Verify the 6-digit code by entering the registration form.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- After filling in all the details in the registration form, you must submit the form online.
National Digital Health Mission Contact Details
- Address: 9th Floor, Tower-I, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
- In case of any query Contact:
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-114-477 / 14477
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What is the official website of One Nation One Health Card?
The official website of the National Health Authority is https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/. Here people can easily create their Digital Health ID online.
- What is the Toll-Free Number for the Health Card Login process?
Candidates must check the Digital Health ID Number after typing. If the same problem persists again call on the toll-free helpline number 1800-11-4477 / 14477.
- Is the Health Card available for children below 18 years?
Yes, children below 18 years can also avail themselves of the Digital Health Card Scheme.
- What is the concept of the Health Data Consent Manager in this scheme?
It acts as a mediator between the health facility provider and the patient (Health Card Beneficiary).
- Can the beneficiary have previous records of their appointment?
From the date Health Card beneficiary have registered in the portal, their activities will be recorded if they make an appointment or doctor consultant.