One Nation One Health Card Registration | One Nation One Health Card Official Website | One Nation One Health Apply Online & Benefits | Digital Health ID Card In Hindi PDF | National Digital Health Mission (NDHM)
The Prime Minister of India, Mr. Narendra Modi has made an announcement “One Nation One Health Card Scheme” for their citizens on 74th Independence Day, 15th August 2020. PM Modi Health ID Card has been announced under the ‘National Digital Health Mission’. One Nation One Health Card 2020 is the Central Government scheme under which a person’s medical history records including all the treatments and tests that the person has suffered will be saved in a database digitally.
Under this scheme, every patient will be given a unique ID card. On which all his medical data will be digital stores such as information related to his training, report, discharge, etc. Apart from this, the hospital clinics and doctors will all be connected to one central server. A budget of 500 crores has been set by the govt for this health scheme. In our today’s article, we are providing you the detailed information what is One Nation One Health Card Scheme and how it works, what are the benefits of having this card, and the registration process of the scheme.
- 1 What is the One Nation One Health Card Scheme?
- 1.1 Overview of One Nation One Health Card Scheme-
- 1.2 Key Features of One Nation One Health Card Scheme-
- 1.3 Benefits of Digital Health ID Card Scheme 2021-
- 1.4 Eligibility Conditions for One Nation One Health Card Scheme-
- 1.5 One Nation One Health Card Scheme Application Process-
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
What is the One Nation One Health Card Scheme?
Digital Health ID Card or One Nation One Health Card (डिजिटल हेल्थ आईडी कार्ड या वन नेशन वन हेल्थ कार्ड) is a scheme where all the records of a person will be kept in this database where a beneficiary’s medical history records including all the treatments and tests that the person has suffered. Every citizen of India will be provided with a health card under the One Nation One Health card scheme. All the records of a person will be kept in this database. Its biggest advantage will be that when you go to any hospital or doctor in the country for treatment, you will not have to take all the prescription and test reports together. The doctor will be able to check all the medical records through your unique ID. Here check the complete details of the Digital Health ID Card below:
Overview of One Nation One Health Card Scheme-
|Name of Scheme||One Nation One Health Card
वन नेशन वन हेल्थ कार्ड 2021
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Release Date||15th August 2020|
|Objective||To enhance the health facility system|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Authority||National Digital Health Mission (NDHM), Govt of India|
|Scheme Type||Central Govt Health Scheme|
Key Features of One Nation One Health Card Scheme-
Digital Health ID Card scheme gives various benefits to the citizens of India. Now below we have mentioned some important features of this scheme:
- One Nation One Health Card is one of the schemes which allows a resident of India to assemble his/her medical history records in one place.
- Through this scheme, all the treatments and tests of a person have digitally saved in the database.
- These records saved in the database can be opened by an authorized person from anywhere in the country.
- Each and every person who is part of this digital health ID card will be issued with a unique ID number which can be used to login into the database system.
- The beneficiary’s test report will also be available on the health card.
- The doctor will be able to view the medical records with the help of a unique ID of the card.
- Under the scheme, hospitals, clinics, and doctors will all be linked to a central server.
- This scheme is completely optional for hospital and citizens, its depend on their choice wither they want to join this mission or not.
- The plan will be implemented in a phased manner.
- In the first phase of the plan, a budget of Rs 500 crores has been allocated.
- Full care will be taken to ensure that people’s personal information is secure and private.
Benefits of Digital Health ID Card Scheme 2021-
One Nation One Health Card Scheme is launched by PM Narendra Modi which gives the various benefits to the beneficiaries are mentioned below:
- All the residents of India can be part of One Nation One Health Card.
- If a person has this Health Card ID then the person doesn’t need to give a hard copy of their test or prescription report.
- You can never lose your report when you save them in your Health ID database.
- This will be a revolutionary practice in the nation.
- The Digital and technological sectors of the country will be promoted through this scheme.
- This is one of the schemes which is implemented keeping in mind the privacy of patients.
Eligibility Conditions for One Nation One Health Card Scheme-
If you want to be a part of this or want to have this health ID card, then you must fulfill some eligibility criteria:
- The basic eligibility for the applicant to be a part of this scheme is that he/she must be a permanent resident of India. Also, have proof of this.
- Currently, the scheme has not published the eligibility criteria for the selection of candidates on their official web portal.
- As soon as the details publish on the official website, we will update you with all the rest details.
One Nation One Health Card Scheme Application Process-
- Here we are giving you the complete details of the application/registration process of the Digital Health Card scheme under the National Digital Health Mission (NDHM).
- The registration for the scheme is currently available for some union territories of India.
- Very soon, the other states and UT’s will also be added under the aforesaid scheme.
- Currently, Health Card can be made only in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu, Ladakh, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.
- Take a regular visit to the official website to know more about the updates on the Health ID Card.
Digital Health ID Card Registration Process:
- First of all, go to the official portal of National Health Authority, i.e. https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/
- On the web homepage, the list of selected UT’s are mentioned here, so you can check the details of whether their state is listed available for health card or not.
- If your state or UT name is listed then click on the ‘Create Your Health ID Now’ link.
- Now the candidate can set up their Health Id and Password and get started by using your Mobile number or Aadhaar number.
- If the applicant chooses Aadhaar Card, then the OTP will be sent on the mobile number linked to this Aadhaar. Verify the 6 digit code by entering in the registration form.
- The registration form will be displayed on your screen.
- After filling all the details in the registration form, you must submit the form online.
National Digital Health Mission Contact Details:
- Address: 9th Floor, Tower-I, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
- In case of any query Contact:
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-114-477 / 14477
You May Also:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
- What is the official website of One Nation One Health Card?
The official website of National Health Authority is https://healthid.ndhm.gov.in/. Here the people can easily create their Digital Health ID online.
- What is Toll-Free Number for Health Card Login process?
Candidates must check the Digital Health ID Number after typing. If the same problem persists again call on the toll-free helpline number 1800-11-4477 / 14477.
- Is the Health Card available for the children below 18 years?
Yes, the children below 18 years can also avail of the Digital Health Card Scheme.
- What is the concept of Health Data Consent Manager in this scheme?
It acts as a mediator between the health facility provider and the patient (Health Card Beneficiary).
- Can the beneficiary have previous records of their appointment?
From the date Health Card beneficiary have registered in the portal, their activities will be recorded if they make any appointment or doctor consultant.