New Aadhar Card Form PDF Download 2023: If you also want to get a new Aadhar Card then you can visit the official portal @uidai.gov.in. As you know Aadhaar Card is one of the essential documents for everything in India. Aadhar Card is an important document that is required for a number of services. And it is needed to carry out any process, either government or private work. Overall, it has many benefits that the government of India provides to the citizens. In today’s article, we will help you with the New Aadhar Card Application Form PDF Download. So, all the interested people can continue reading this article and get complete details.
New Aadhar Card Form PDF 2023
Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number that can be obtained voluntarily by the citizens of India. And government collects biometric samples of fingers and eyes while making the Aadhaar card. Hence this data is valid for identification everywhere. The data is collected by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), a statutory authority established in January 2009 by the Government of India. Under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology.
In today’s time, an Aadhar card is necessary for the majority of work. We need Aadhar for opening a bank account, getting a credit card, online booking a flight, etc. As it has unique identification features, the government has implemented this on every platform. Through this card, the central government wants to ensure the other bearers some privacy in order to maintain a layer of security. Aadhar card is most needed by the poor and backward caste people because they do not have their own identity-related documents and the Aadhar card is the first medium for them to prove their identity. Along with that, they also get so many benefits through government schemes with the help of the New Aadhar Card Form PDF.
Aadhaar Enrolment/ Update Form PDF – Overview
|Name of Card||Aadhar Card|
|Ministry||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, India|
|Launched||28 January 2009; 14 years ago|
|Objective||Proof of date of birth and proof of residence as proof of identity and a Unique Identification of any individual|
|Beneficiary||Permanent Citizens of India|
|Form PDF||Download Here|
|Official Website URL||https://uidai.gov.in/|
|Post-Category||Central Govt Scheme | Form PDF|
Download New Aadhar Card Application Form PDF
For people who want to get a new Aadhar card for themselves or for their children then you are on the right page. Here, we will tell you how you can get an Aadhar card free of cost. Yes! you heard it right you don’t need to pay any money to make an Aadhar card. Firstly, you need to apply for an online application form for a new Aadhar card. You can also download the New Aadhar Card Application Form PDF and apply online.
Download New Aadhar Card Application Form PDF Link Given Below => https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m6evl5UBg9DN
As you know, the demand and need for Aadhar cards have increased more than ever. From now on Aadhar card is being used as proof of date of birth and proof of residence as proof of identity. Aadhaar Card Form is probably needed by almost all people. An Aadhaar card is considered a mandatory document for Indian citizens. Aadhaar card is valid for all children and adults. That’s why you must get the Aadhaar card children made by going to the Aadhaar center near you.
Documents Required for Aadhaar Enrollment Application
All of you are instructed that before submitting the Aadhar card New Application Form, you must check all the documents once. Below we have mentioned the list of all the important documents required;
- Copy of PAN card,
- Ration card copy,
- Copy of passport,
- Voter ID copy,
- Copy of driving license,
- Birth certificate, etc.
Steps to Fill Out Aadhar Card Online Application Form
Below, we have mentioned the steps to fill out the new Aadhar Card Application form online;
- First of all, download the Aadhar Card application form from the official portal.
- After that, print it out. Now fill in the applicant’s name, gender, and date of birth in the form.
- Then, fill in the complete postal address of your home with the PIN code.
- Also, fill in the other information asked in the form.
- At last, visit your nearest Aadhaar center after filling in all the details correctly.
- In this way, you can apply and fill out the application form easily by yourself.
How to Apply for Aadhaar Card at an Enrolment Centre?
The most important thing that an applicant should keep in mind before applying for an Aadhaar card is to have all documents required for the Aadhaar ready while visiting the enrolment center. Check out the steps and procedure to get an Aadhar Card;
- You can either book an appointment via the UIDAI official website before visiting an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre or visit one without an appointment.
- Fill out the enrolment form and submit the form along with supporting documents such as proof of identity and proof of address.
- After all the documents are accepted, submit your biometric data, including your fingerprints and the iris scan.
- Also, they will click your photograph to put it on the Aadhar Card.
- Now, collect the acknowledgment slip that contains the 14-digit enrolment number.
- It is used to check the Aadhar card status. The Acknowledgement slip should be kept safely till you get your Aadhaar card.
- And after some days you will get a message to your registered number about your Aadhar Card Status.
- Sometimes they deliver an Aadhar card to your house but in some cases, it is not possible so you need to visit the center to get it by yourself.
Q.1 Can I apply online for an Aadhar card?
Ans. No, at present you can only apply for an Aadhaar card offline by visiting an Aadhaar Enrolment Centre or Aadhaar Seva Kendra. However, you can book an appointment online to apply for an Aadhaar card.
Q.2 What are the documents required for the Aadhaar card application?
Ans. Proof of identity and address are documents required to apply for an Aadhaar card.
Q.3 Can I apply for Aadhaar from anywhere?
Ans. You can visit any authorized Aadhaar enrolment center anywhere in India along with the identity and address documents to apply for an Aadhaar card.
Q.4 What is the fee for applying for an Aadhaar card?
Ans. There are no charges to apply for an Aadhaar card/Aadhaar card enrolment.
Q.5 I am not in India and I don’t have an Aadhaar card. Can I apply for an Aadhaar card from outside India?
Ans. NRIs can only apply for an Aadhaar card upon their arrival in India, provided they have a valid Indian passport.