My Scheme Portal 2023 Login & Registration Online at myscheme.gov.in – As we all know that the Government of India has recently launched this “My Scheme Portal”. This portal will allow all the netizens residing in different states of India to avail the benefits of the currently inaugurated government policies. For this, they just need to visit the official website of MyScheme. This is basically a new and one-way portal that gives a great solution to all Indian citizens. As it provides important details about so many government schemes and policies.
Today through this article, we will provide you with all the important details about the MyScheme Portal 2023 Login. This mainly includes the objective, eligibility standard, major benefits, features, list of necessary documents, etc. Along with that, we will also provide step-by-step guidance to apply online for availing the benefits of the scheme available under this MyScheme Portal.
About MyScheme Portal 2023
The Central Government has inaugurated this My Scheme Portal in order to provide the right guide to the netizens of India. With the introduction of this scheme, the people will be able to get all essential information and particulars of the government scheme as per their selection of interest as well as requirements. The government has launched this My Scheme Portal for citizens living in any state of India.
This portal will mainly consist of all newly launched government schemes and policies. The government has initiated this website for all major states as well as UTs of India. This will accentuate the reduction of opening numerous government websites for online registration for any kind of government scheme. To know more about MyScheme Portal Benefits and Features along with How to Search All Govt Schemes, kindly continue reading ahead.
My Scheme Portal 2023 Login – Highlights
|Name of Portal||My Scheme Portal|
|Also Known As||Find MyScheme Platform|
|Initiated By||Government of India|
|Concerned Ministry||The Ministry of Electronics And Information Technology|
|Concerned Dept||The Department of Administrative Reforms & Public Grievances|
|Aim||To ensure a sole platform for all the residents for obtaining information about various government schemes.|
|Advantages||People will be able to do online registration for any particular scheme|
|Major Beneficiaries||All Indian Citizens|
|Mode of Transfer||Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)|
|Mechanism of Payment||e-Payment Mechanism|
|Structure of Benefit||Applicant Interface for Numerous Government Schemes|
|Hosting Website||The NIC or National Information Center|
|Categories of Covered Scheme||
|Number of Covered Schemes||13 Categories|
|Number of Covered All Government Schemes||Approx 100|
|Number of Included Terminologies||17|
|Official Website URL||www.myscheme.gov.in|
|Stages of Online Registration||
|Telephone Number||(011) 24303714|
|Address of the Office||
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Aim of MyScheme Official Portal
The major aim of launching this MyScheme Portal is to give a sole or one-way interface. Through this, all the people or eligible beneficiaries living in a region of our country will be able to obtain access to the numerous government schemes. So that they can obtain benefits from social interest policies. The residents will not need to follow an offline mode of application in order to apply for any of the government schemes.
Another aim of initiating or introducing the My Scheme Official Website is to ensure easiness in the application mode to apply for any particular government scheme. In earlier times, the residents have to seize considerable rounds of government institutions for registration under any government scheme. Now the government has resolved this issue.
The Compiled List of Offered Scheme Categories
We have provided the lists of offered scheme categories as mentioned below:
|Agriculture, Rural, And Environment||Banking, Insurance and Financial Services||Business And Entrepreneurship|
|Housing And Shelter Public Safety||Public Safety, Law, And Justice||Education And Learning|
|Health And Wellness
|Science, Information Technology And Communications Skill And Employment||Skill And Employment|
|Social Welfare and Empowerment||Sports And Culture
Transport And Infrastructure
|Utility And Sanitation|
Details of Category-Wise Covered Schemes
All the schemes covered under each category are as mentioned below:
|Scheme Category||List of Covered Schemes|
|Agriculture, Rural, And Environment||
|Banking, Insurance and Financial Services||
|Business And Entrepreneurship||
|Housing And Shelter||
|Public Safety, Law, And Justice||
|Education And Learning||
|Health And Wellness||
|Science, IT, And Communications||
|Skill And Employment||
Search All Govt Schemes @myscheme.gov.in
|Social Welfare And Empowerment||
|Sports And Culture||
|Transport And Infrastructure||
|Utility And Sanitation||
List of Offered Terminologies under MyScheme Portal
The detailed list of offered terminologies are as mentioned below:
|Disability Percentage||BPL||Economic Distress|
Online Registration Stages at MyScheme Portal
The step-by-step registration stages of the MYScheme Portal are as mentioned below:
- Fill in Details
- Select And Apply
The languages ensured by this portal are as mentioned below:
Benefits of My Scheme Portal
- The residents will be able to obtain access to the numerous scheme inaugurated after doing registration at the My Scheme Portal.
- There are several filters or languages provided to all the beneficiaries for ensuring their selection is easier.
- People will not need to go to government institutions again and again.
- This will surely put a reduction on the time-consuming procedure.
- There are over 100 government schemes that are accessible at this portal.
- The people can do their online registration. For that, they just need to follow 3 simple steps or stages as mentioned earlier.
- A complete list of eligible schemes is easily available at this portal. So that all beneficiaries can enroll as per their need and interest.
- In order to provide proper guidance related to the My Scheme Portal, the government has also uploaded some FAQs.
- There will be no need to accept a physical mode of application for completing your registration.
- It will definitely reduce the time as well as efforts of the people for searching several government websites.
Key Features of My Scheme Portal 2023
- The Indian Government has recently launched the My Scheme Portal.
- This portal is basically a National Platform that puts emphasis on giving one-step solutions to all citizens.
- The Ministry of Electronics And Information Technology is the ministry responsible for the functioning of this portal.
- The government has operated this portal with the effective participation of both central as well as state governments.
- Under this portal, the citizens will receive information related to the newly launched government schemes.
- The officials have made nearly 13 scheme categories.
- There are several schemes that will be available to all scheme categories uploaded at this portal.
- In order to bring easiness, the administration has given some filters or terminologies as well.
- The National e-Governance Division (NeGD) is operating this My Scheme Portal.
- Additionally, to get more details, people can visit the official website page of this portal.
Eligibility Criteria for MyScheme Portal Registration
In order to apply under this portal, the candidate must meet the below-mentioned criteria;
- The applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates fulfill the eligibility standard for the scheme for which he or she wishes to apply online.
- Interested persons must acquire all the eligibility standards determined for any particular scheme for which he or she is applying.
There are following documents required to apply online at My Scheme Portal:
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Annual Income Certificate
- Educational Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Latest Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Email Address
Procedure to Apply Online at My Scheme Portal
As this portal has been recently launched, no such information has been received by using social networking resources. As soon as any information related to the application procedure required to apply online under the My Scheme Portal will be launched, we will update you through this article otherwise the applicant can visit the Official Website.
The candidates will need to follow the below-mentioned simple steps for getting contact details:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the My Scheme Portal.
- Now the web homepage will appear in front of your screen.
- There you need to click on the option of Find Scheme for You.
- On the page, answer all the asked details and then proceed to the next.
- Finally, you will get all the desired schemes, especially beneficial for you.
- Choose one of them and then apply online for the same on this portal.
- To know more about MyScheme Portal, click on the Contact Us section.
- After that, you can check out the contact details available on your screen.
- Through this way, you can easily get the contact details.
MyScheme Portal Contact Details
In case of any queries or questions come to your mind about the My Scheme Portal, you can surely contact us through this official address, telephone number, and email address:-
- Official Address:- 4th Floor, NeGD, Electronics Niketan, 6 CGO Complex,
Near Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003, India
- Available Telephone Number:- (011) 24303714
- Email Address:- [email protected]