MSME Champions Portal has been launched by Central Govt for micro, small, and medium enterprises. Now MSMEs can visit the official portal www.champions.gov.in to register their grievance. This is an initiative of the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) to start the CHAMPIONS Grievance Management System. Here people or organizations can fill MSME complaint online registration form to get their concerns addressed. This CHAMPIONS Portal has been launched to put up and promote a unified, empowered, robust, bundled and technology-driven platforms to help and promote MSMEs of India.
CHAMPIONS stands for Creation and Harmonious Application of Modern Processes for Increasing the Output and National Strength. Champion Grievance Management Service is launched by Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Mr. Nitin Gadkari and is now functional online. The new portal has the facility to register here, seek/give ideas, view status, and access control rooms for MSME grievance redressal. To more updates about MSME Grievance Online Registration Process & Status, continue reading ahead.
- 1 MSME Champions Portal Grievance Online Registration Process
- 1.1 View Grievance Status at Champions Portal-
- 1.2 Who can Register Grievance at Champions Portal?
- 1.3 Objectives of MSME Champions Grievance Management Portal-
- 1.4 Check MSMEs’ Existing Schemes List
- 1.5 Features Available at MSME Champions Portal-
MSME Champions Portal Grievance Online Registration Process
Champions Portal is going to turn smaller units big by supporting, encouraging, helping, and handholding MSMEs. Now check how to make MSME Grievance online registration at Champion Portal. Here check the complete process to fill MSME grievance online registration form at the Champions Portal:
- First of all, visit the official portal at https://www.champions.gov.in/.
- On the web homepage, scroll over the ‘Register Here’ tab present in the main menu and click at “Register Grievance” link as shown below:
- After clicking, MSME Grievance Online Registration Form at Champions Portal will appear as shown below:
- Now applicants person or organization can enter the following details:
- User Type
- Name of Person
- Address of Person
- Email ID
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Lastly, click at the “GET OTP on Mobile No or Email ID” button.
- Afterward, people can successfully validate the OTP by entering the OTP sent on the registered mobile number. Then people or MSME can register their grievance online.
- After submission of MSME grievance, govt will address the issue and solve it soon as possible to benefit micro, small, and medium enterprises.
View Grievance Status at Champions Portal-
If you want to view ‘Complaint/Grievance Status’ at MSME Champions Portal then click the below link and then follow the below procedure:
- Now you can check Your Grievance Verification With OTP.
- On the web page, enter your ‘Grievance Number’ in the appropriate box.
- Choose OTP Option (Mobile Number or Email ID).
- Then press the ‘Validate & Generate OTP’ button
- Then enter the received OTP in the next box to get the status of your complaint.
Who can Register Grievance at Champions Portal?
The following persons or organizations can register their grievance at the Champions Portal:
- MSME Unit
- MSME Employee
- Government Officials
Objectives of MSME Champions Grievance Management Portal-
Here are the 3 main objectives to launch Champions Grievance Management Portal by Central Govt:
- In order to help MSMEs in this difficult situation in terms of finance, raw materials, labor, permissions, etc.
- To help MSMEs to capture new opportunities like manufacturing of medical accessories and products like PPEs, masks, etc.
- To identify the sparks i.e. the bright MSMEs who can not only withstand but can also become national and international champions.
Basically, Champions Portal (champions.gov.in) is a technology-driven Control Room-cum-Management Information System.
Hon'ble PM has launched NIC developed Portal 'CHAMPIONS' for the MSME sector. This portal focuses on areas such as grievance redressal, harnessing entrepreneurial talent, discovering new business opportunities, support & hand-holding of MSMEs. https://t.co/geWgHdoqAV#NICMeitY pic.twitter.com/qY0AF2K9C4
— NIC (@NICMeity) June 1, 2020
Check MSMEs’ Existing Schemes List
- Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP)
- Loan for up-gradation of the existing PMEGP/MUDRA units
- Credit Guarantee Scheme for Micro & Small Enterprises (CGTMSE)
- Interest Subvention Scheme for MSMEs
- Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Component (CLCS & TU Scheme)
- MSME Technology Centres (TCs) (Existing TCs + New TCs + Extension Centers)
- Procurement and Marketing Support (PMS) scheme
- International Cooperation (IC) Scheme
- Public Procurement Policy for MSEs Order, 2012
- For more EXISTING SCHEMES of MSME, Click Here.
Features Available at MSME Champions Portal-
- Champions Portal is a real one-stop-shop solution launched by the MSME ministry.
- The system utilizes modern ICT tools to assist Indian MSMEs march into the big league as National and Global CHAMPIONS.
- In addition to ICT tools including telephone, internet, and video conference, the system is enabled by Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics, and Machine Learning.
- CHAMPIONS is also fully integrated on a real-time basis with GOI’s main grievances portal CPGRAMS and MSME Ministry’s own other web-based mechanisms.
- The entire ICT architecture is created in house with the help of NIC at no cost.
- Accordingly, the physical infrastructure is created in one of the ministry’s dumping rooms in record time.
As part of the system, a network of control rooms is created in a Hub & Spoke Model. The Hub is situated in New Delhi in the Secretary of MSME’s office. The spokes will be in the States in various offices and institutions of Ministry. As of now, 66 state-level control rooms are created as part of the system.
Make Suggestions/Seek Guidance:
If you want to make suggestions or seek guidance at Champions Portal then you have to visit the same official website at https://www.champions.gov.in/. Then click on the ‘Your Grievances’ option at the upper menu bar. After selecting the appropriate option, Suggestion/Seek Guidance Form will open as shown below:
Now enter the following details:
- Select one option (Suggestion or Seeking Guidance/Information)
- Select Types of User
- Enter Your Name, State, Address, Contact Details, etc.
- Now press the “Get OTP on Mobile No or Email ID” button.
- Finally, enter the received OTP to validate your mobile number and then get the information.
MSME Champions Portal Helpline:
- Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Govt of India
- Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi
- Email Id: [email protected]
- Locations of CHAMPIONS Control Rooms: Click Here
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs): Click Here
You May Also Like: