The nation is under lockdown for more than 2 months now, and the government has decided to extend it further till May 31. This news has brought more uncertainty in the minds of JEE Main 2020 aspirants. The second session of the JEE Main exam, which was scheduled from 5th April to 11th April, is now postponed until further notice. The further delay of lockdown will definitely increase the anxiety among the students.
What do we know about JEE Main 2020?
- As per the latest reports, JEE Main 2020 exam is tentatively scheduled from 18th July to 23rd July 2020.
- Registered candidates can change or modify the details filled in the JEE Main 2020 application form along with the choice of exam cities with the timelines given.
- The new form correction process will commence from May 25 to 31.
- Earlier, all the competitive exams throughout the country were postponed along with the JEE Main 2020 exam due to nationwide lockdown as a preventive measure to contain the coronavirus.
- Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishak has also talked to the students through an online session the other day. This gives some clarity on the exam dates of the JEE Main and how to prepare accordingly.
- JEE Main Admit Card release is delayed, it will be issued by the last week of June.
The NTA (National Testing Agency) has earlier postponed the date of the JEE Main 2020 exam which was earlier scheduled on April 5, 7, 8, and 11 to the last week of May. Now due to the extension of the lockdown further, there is further delay in the examination. The students can then make their strategies accordingly for JEE main exam preparation.
JEE Main 2020 Important Dates-
Let’s check the dates below:
- JEE Main Registration – May 19, 2020 (Re-opened)
- Last date to fill JEE application from – May 24, 2020
- Last date to pay the application fee – May 24, 2020
- Application form correction dates – Reopened – May 25-31,2020 (revised)
- JEE Main admit card – Last week of June
- JEE Main exam dates – July 18-23, 2020
- Results of JEE Main exam – 2nd week of August
How to prepare in this 3.0 Lockdown for JEE Main 2020?
During the lockdown period, all the JEE Main aspirants should focus on the best utilization of the time. During these times, students can devote the time to revise the concepts and also work on weak areas. Students can refer to several online resources and study material and should try to brush up the concepts again. A lot of problem-solving should be done along with giving mock tests to increase the speed and accuracy in the exam.
Solving more questions will give you more confidence in solving the questions in the JEE Main examination. Once the lockdown ends, the dates of the exam will be near, and the students will not get ample time. The aspirants of JEE Main exam should not wait for the exam dates to be released. Once the situation is under control, the dates will be released by the government. Hence, it is vital to make the optimum use of time till then the aspirants should be focused only on two things:
- Staying safe and indoors and
- Preparing for JEE Main exam.
The students should not lose motivation during such unprecedented times. It is necessary to stay motivated and have confidence in the preparation done so far. Also, take regular breaks, do some physical exercise which will keep you physically as well as mentally fit.
Finally, the efforts put in the preparation now will help you get good results in the JEE Main 2020 examination.
Stay Safe & Study Hard
For more information about JEE Main 2020: Registration, Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, and Latest Notifications, kindly click this link.
Read Other Education Scholarship Schemes: Click Here