Kukke Subrahmanya Temple Darshan Booking Online 2023 Registration – Let us tell you that Kukke Subrahmanya is a famous holy temple located in the Subrahmanya village in the district of Dakshina Kannada, Karnataka, India. This temple is famous for its two major worships Ashlesha Bali and Sarpa Dosha pooja, a lot of devotees visit here for the Sarpa Samskara pooja, many devotees book these worships online which is a better way of getting the darshan and desired worship in time.
Even if no evidence of its foundation is available historically, It refers to the 9th century AD from the Bhujanga Sthotra by Sri Shankara. This temple has popular belief among the pilgrims that visit and perform worship heals the Skin Disorder and Nagadosha. All the details related to the booking tickets for Kukke Subramanya temple 2023-2024, Ashlesha Bali, and Sarpa Samskara pooja booking online are given below.
Kukke Subramanya Temple Online Booking 2023
If you’re seeking information about Kukke Subramanya Pooja online booking @eseva.kukke.org or Sarpa Samskara Pooja List then you will reach the right web page. Here in this temple Entry Ticket is very helpful for all the devotees who want to visit the Temple. As we know that this temple attracts thousands of devotees daily. To make hassle-free Darshan and participation in various performances of the Pooja easy, the trust launched the online web portal.
|Name of Temple||Kukke Subrahmanya|
|Affiliation of the Temple||Hinduism|
|Timings of||5 AM to 8 PM every day of the week|
|Purpose||Kukke Subramanya Temple Ticket Bookinng Online|
|Location of the temple||It is located on the banks of the Kumaradhara river, Karnataka|
|Official Website URL||Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple,|
Procedure for Ticket/ Room Booking for Kukke Subramanya temple
Here in this section, we came up with a brief detail on the process of the temple darshan booking along with pooja performance booking. We suggest all the devotees go through the details before booking the online tickets. Sometimes filling up the online registration/ ticket booking form wrongly may cause trouble at the temple when you are visiting.
Here is the key point that you must have to understand before online ticket booking and online room booking at the Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple:
- Visit the Official web portal of the temple trust.
- Click on the new registration.
- Fill up your email ID, personal details as per your Aadhar Card, and your active Mobile Number.
- After giving all this detail you can proceed to the further step of the Ticket and Pooja Schedule booking.
- Fill out the ticket booking form with detail of fellow devotees with you.
- Choose the Pooja performance of your choice from the list on the official website.
- You can choose the number of rooms you need when you visit the temple.
- Room booking facility is also available on the web portal of Kukke Subrahmanya temple (2023-2024).
- Click on the book ticket option given on the web page.
- Download and take a printout of the booked ticket. Keep the printout for your future reference with you.
Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Online Booking Contact Number
This section contains all the authentic info about the contact number of Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple. If you want online tickets/ Rooms/ Pooja performance and Other facilities available for devotees. You can call directly at the contact number given Below in the table.
|Temple||Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple|
|Address||Ratha beedi, Subrahamanya Post, DAKSHINA KANNADA – 574238.|
|Official web link||Click Here|
|Contact Number of the Temple||(+91) 82572-81224|
|Official E-mail ID||[email protected]|
Sarpa Samskara Pooja Online Booking 2023 @www.kukke.org
For Kukke Subramanya online booking for Sarpa Samskara in 2023, we have given all the steps to book the pooja online:
- Go to the official portal by clicking this link Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple–
- After clicking, the site will open if you can’t understand the language. There is an option for English in the top right corner of the page.
- Now click on the e-Service option
- Various options will appear, choose the Sarpa Samskara Seva booking option
- Now choose the date if it is in a green box, it means that booking is available for this date
- Click the book option and a form will open, fill in all your details and submit it.
Performance of Sarpa Samskara Pooja in Kukke Subramnya
One of the famous poojas is performed at Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple by the devotees at this temple, this pooja is performed to remove the Sarpa Dosha (a type of curse). In the various regions of Karnataka and Kerala, there is a widespread belief in snake gods in the culture of the people.
Sarpa Samskara Pooja is a potential way to pray Nagas, this pooja reduces the ill effects of killing a snake in the birth of a person or in the previous birth, various astrologers give advice to people to perform this pooja for a better life, the Sarpa Samskara Pooja is mainly of two days so it is essential for the person who wants to perform this pooja should be present at both days.
Kukke Subrahmanya Temple’s Daily Schedule for 2023-24
|Govu Pooja||5:00 AM – 5:30 AM|
|Ushakala Pooja||5:30 AM – 6:00 AM|
|Devotees Perform Sevas||6:30 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Madhyanna Pooja||10:00 AM – 12:15 PM|
|Distribution of Theertha Prasada||12:30 AM – 1:30 PM|
|Anna Santharpane (Day Meal)||11:00 AM – 2:00 PM|
|Hannukai Seva||3:30 PM – 6:00 PM|
|Nisha Pooja , Mahamangalarathi||6:00 PM – 7:45 PM|
|Theertha Prasada distribution||7:45 PM – 8:30 PM|
|Anna Santharpane (Night Meal)||7:30 PM – 9:30 PM|
Materials required for the Sarpa Samskara Pooja
Usually, men are advised to wear Dhoti and women are advised to wear Saree, the clothes should be well-cleaned and the materials required for the Sarpa Samskara Pooja will be provided by the Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple authorities.
The first day of pooja starts at 7 AM and ends at 12:30 PM, the devotee has to take a dip in the Kumaradhara River then other activities occur at the temple by the priest.
On the second day after various rituals done on the first day, devotees get the food, and Prasadam, Pind Pradanam, and Trapani are also a part of the ritual done on the second day of pooja.
Here we conclude the article. Please, feel free to wright us about any of your queries regarding Kukke Shree Subrahmanya Temple online ticket/ room/ pooja booking. We will revert you back ASAP!!!